Closed Thread
Page 116 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1196
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Delirium. I'm not getting a faint line at all. Only the control line. I thought that was fine (the tests say it means negative).

Muffin... I'm testing at about five in the afternoon. The tests say best time between 10am and 8pm.

Anyway.... Guess all I can do is wait and hope there's nothing wrong with me!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Q: How come I always have a faint line in the test result window? Does this indicate a problem?
    A: We always have LH in our systems, so the test can pick it up. Most of the tests don't show a full positive result until 25-40 mIU, but many will show a faint line with LH levels over 10 mIU. If your result line often has significant color, you should consider trying another brand. If you still get a significant line, you should consider having your doctor test your LH levels on the third day of your next cycle to see if your hormone levels are elevated. FSH levels should be checked at the same time as LH, especially if PCOS is suspected.

http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/opk.html

What brand are you using Tam? If you google 'always a faint line OPK' there is heaps of stuff on it but I can't link as most of the links are to other parenting sites.

It may not be anything to be concerned about but my understanding is you always get a faint line. I did one at about CD22 (so well after ovulation) and got a faint line

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I bought some online. I dont know what the brand is. I tested tonight and got a very very faint line. First one in three days. I will do some reading and see. I'm not worried unless I don't ovulate!!!!
    Fingers crossed for this coming week I hope.

How's everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    I'm waiting for the witch to come, she was due today think tomorrow will be the day.... just want it to hurry up so I can accept it and move on to the next cycle....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope u r utd and it never comes delirium!

Just a quick question. At my in-laws for the weekend and we're TTC. They have a cat and I really want to take an antihistamine for it but I've heard it's bad for TTC. Is this true?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummy I'm pretty sure it is when you are preggers that you shouldn't take antihistamine however, I would be cautious regardless because I am a stress head. Sorry I couldn't be more help have a good weekend.

Tamtam you get a dark pos over the next couple of days, do you know what day you would normally o?

Delerium good luck i hope AF stays away for you.

I had a really bad day yesterday after speaking with my GP he has suggested I see a FS. I am really nervous because I never imagined anything would be wrong IYKWIM. My appt is not till May but i am already stressing. DH and I have talked about the possibity of treatment etc., and he has refused to have any testing done for himself. He said I can have as much testing as i want but he is drawing the line, I feel like he is blaming me for out losses and thinks that if there is a problem it will be with me. He also said if i lose weight or stop stressing it will happen. I hate his relax approach he would have me go through all this pain again and again before he will admit there is a problem. Sorry vent over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Polaramine is safe, it is considered an A class medication, or so my chemist said....

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    CD 1 DH bought me flowers and chocolates to cheer me up today. I told him I'm thinking maybe it's time to give up as this is not good for me. He was a little upset as he wants to keep trying and feels I'm taking it out of his hands. Which really is true. I guess I'll get some tests done and see where we stand. Gyno's won't see you until a year of ttc though so not sure if it comes back badly what will happen.

I'm really sorry your partner refuses to get checked out muffin. Of course there's a possibility it may be him and to potentially put you in a position of further m/c bc he refuses to even get tested is selfish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe LiliMuffin if you dh goes with u to your appt in may and faces the dr with u he'll come around.

I was hesitant to call the dr/and in turn ask about fertility treatments etc so my husband did it for me, booked all appointments with Fertility clinic and says he will do all tests necessary. I know that the issue can't be him though cos I have no prob getting pregnant it's what happens after.

Testing with men in regards to fertility tests is really simple - just providing a sperm sample generally. It's the women who get all the poking and prodding. Men much easier to test for problems than women. I hope he comes round in may!

Delirium - we have only been TTC 8-9 months and are seeing FS/gyno/ob
    Last edited by Mummy2MissA; 10-03-2012 at 12:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Oh ladies it makes my heart break when I read your stories. I firmly believe that every woman that wants to be a mother should be able to. I don't think its fair that you dh should deny testing particularly as you both want children. It takes 2 to make that little take home bubba.... Good luck & I hope your dh comes around.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub