Closed Thread
Page 115 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1196
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger i wish you all the best for your appt next week and i hope the doc has some answers for you. I'm sorry your feeling really crappy

Hopeful fingers crossed for you when are you going to test?

Delerium i'm sorry your out this month. I track my CP too and it is always heartbreaking to know it's not not my month when cervix is low. I hope you get into the doc soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tigger, I am so sorry for you. This was my first m/c and it was heart breaking. i cant imagine what three feel like. I have been thru IVF with my ex whom had a vasectomy and its amazing what can be done- we fell pregnant with our son on our first cycle so keep your chin up xx

Lilmuffin- Hmm.. not sure. not for another week or so- if I dont get AF that is. I just dont really want to know right now, would rather save the HPT LOL and wait for AF because I am SURE NO ONE gets pregnant 4 weeks after a m/c LOL. So in all honesty, I feel fine. Positive and looking forward to getting AF so that in two weeks we can BD our little hearts out I mean, dont get me wrong, I will still be like "DAMN" when I get AF but thats natural I guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful i know what you mean about not wanting to know I had convinced myself after my first m/c that i didn't want to find out for the first 12 weeks lol but then when we were trying I had to know. That didn't work out too well because I m/c again at 5 weeks. At this point if someone would volunteer to carry a baby for me I would be fine with that, I don't want to go through this again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I've done some reading and I believe I have had a hormone imbalance since the m/c. The progesterone that's meant to drop off after the egg is released is not dropping off until my period. This is why I have the super sore breasts and feel pg. I have pg symptoms bc my body is still producing the hormone that causes these symptoms.
    Del, I've had the same thing every cycle post-MC. I know my hormones are out of whack as my PCOS symptoms also returned. That's why I'm taking a break and put myself back on the pill for a few months to try to calm down my ovaries. If that, and losing some of the 8+ kilos of emotional-eating-fat I gained since I lost bub, don't work then I think I'm going to look into accupuncture as apparently that can help to rebalance hormones. I'll be staying tuned to see if your tests show up anything too! Hopeully answers soon!

I hope everyone else is going well. I'm still lurking and looking forward to seeing lots of BFPs soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    well I am not real sure what is going on with by body! I think I O'd CD10 as I had massive amounts of CM, wouldn't necessarily say EWCM but close to it and have had nothing since.... so I really don't know if we missed the mark this month. I am a little confused too as my last AF was only 1 day of bleeding and about a day and a half spotting, really weird! Have been feeling really queezy the last couple days and aching bbs so dont really know what is going on... too early for symptoms.... I think I will do a test for the sake of it next week... *sigh* bodies can be sooooo confusing :hair"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey there! So you ladies who say your cycles are out.... Me too! Nothing is going like clockwork since m/c!!! So annoying.
    Question... I'm using opk for first time. When did you recommend testing?? I'm on CD 14 today and thought I might've o'd early last month. But no faint line or anything. Is that normal??? I've had a 26 day cycle and a 33 day cycle since m/c so I've no idea go how long my cycles are!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tamtam i know what you mean about irregular cycles I o cd22 last month and the month before that cd17. It is really hard to do OPK's when your cycles are all over the place but I generally o later in my cycle so i start testing from cd12 just in case. As for having no second line I have heard this can be quite normal for some women there second line wont start showing up until closer to ov. What time of day do you test? I get best results at about 5 in the afternoon.

Lama did you test last month? That cycle sounds strange that you would only bleed for one day and the fact you feel queasy and have sore boobs. I hope it sorts itself out for you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    You should have a faint line all the way thru the month with OPK's. A positive on these is when the second line is *as dark* as the control line. We always have a bit of LH is our systems thus the faint line.

I started testing with OPK's about day 10 (I have a 28 day with day 14 for O).It progessively got darker until the afternoon of day 13 (O happening 12-24 hours after the LH surge) when I got the surge,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulmama2b View Post
    Hi Girls
    Well I am at cycle day.. 24 (counting from when I had my m/c) and I am fairly sure I ovulated around day 14 as I had cramps and EWCM as usual. My m/c was "complete" (i had a scan a few days after the bleed and it confirmed a nice, completely empty uturus) and it was at exactly 6 weeks so quite early- is it actually possible I did o? I know its complete wishful thinking but I feel UTD again- am SURE I am not LOL but I am weepy and ovary crampy as I was a few days before AF was due when I was got my BFP last.
    Hi there,

Yes it is possible to O two weeks after m/c.. I did too and now 7 weeks pregnant.. Although I've had spotting they found h/b .. Still can't bring myself to leave this thread...

Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Lilmuffin no I didn't test as af showed early so never thought much of it. Bet I am just reading way too much in to it and imagining the symptoms

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub