Closed Thread
Page 114 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1196
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Delerium I have my fx for you, sounds good if you are getting syptoms I hope you get a pos in the next couple of days.

Nothing exciting here i have AF so just waiting for her to leave and then the trying begins. How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey Delirium... sounds positive for you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Lilmuffin... don't you hate the waiting!

AFM...Finished a very long and early AF here, now waiting for the big O to happen....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only cd 9 for me. Seeing the FS in 3 weeks but we'll give this month another shot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Thanks girls. Another BFN today. Still only 10 DPO and I've been cramping heaps this evening. Don't know whether to rejoice that it could be implantation or cry that it means AF is coming early
    Last edited by delirium; 05-03-2012 at 22:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So AF is gone now I can hope I o earlier this month because obviously last month i was way off lol.

Delerium I still have my fingers crossed for you cramping doesn't always mean Af, i hope its implantation for you.

Good Luck this month Mummy2MissA and Tamtam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls
    Well I am at cycle day.. 24 (counting from when I had my m/c) and I am fairly sure I ovulated around day 14 as I had cramps and EWCM as usual. My m/c was "complete" (i had a scan a few days after the bleed and it confirmed a nice, completely empty uturus) and it was at exactly 6 weeks so quite early- is it actually possible I did o? I know its complete wishful thinking but I feel UTD again- am SURE I am not LOL but I am weepy and ovary crampy as I was a few days before AF was due when I was got my BFP last.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all. Fx Del and Hopeful that this is your month for a sticky.

Well that mc is over. Seeing OB for the final time today. Happily our IVF appt has been brought forward to next week so hopefully we can get going pretty soon.

This mc was really hard mentally. I feel really, really super crappy. Two I could write off as bad luck but three means issues and I am worried about whether we can ever make a baby together. When we have both had babies with no issues with our exes it just seems really unfair.

Sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Keep your chin up tigger fx that you can get some answers next week

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger I know what you're going through. Having been through 3 and I already have a daughter it really sucks. Seeing a FS in 3 weeks time. Still trying this month but it scares me to think I might get another.

They do not get easier do they. I wish u all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    My thoughts are with you Tigger that the days get easier to accept So much pain for such wonderful women

12 DPO here and another BFN. AF is due in 2 days and I'm out. My cervix is low and hard, that's how I know... along with the negs.

I've done some reading and I believe I have had a hormone imbalance since the m/c. The progesterone that's meant to drop off after the egg is released is not dropping off until my period. This is why I have the super sore breasts and feel pg. I have pg symptoms bc my body is still producing the hormone that causes these symptoms.

Time to go off and have a blood test me thinks can't get an appointment with a dr for weeks though in this stupid town.