Closed Thread
Page 11 of 120 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks gracies and cherished! Af is due tomorrow but she was a day late last month so who knows- deep down I still believe the bfn, at least if af shows i know we are doing everything right to get utd and it shouldn't hopefully be to far away!

Gracies so glad little bubba is sticking well and thanks for staying with us in this thread x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delisa View Post
    I have been sitting all day today crying over my boy wondering why the hell I want to continue with TTC.

But then I have my first born DS at home with me today giving me cuddles and kisses on tap.

I have had a quick read through and I have seen a few have had BFP () so happy for you all.

Just trying to not let fear get the best of me right now and keep on tack as I on have 6 days until I O but i dunno...

Not sure what I'm trying to say - just a bad day - two years now - doesn't get easier - thought it might

end of my silly vent
    Big Delisa, I know today would have been very hard for you emotionally. I was thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Scan Update

Hi Ladies

Just popping in to let you know that i had my scan today and it went well Bubs was measuring 7+3 with a heartbeat of 146bpm, so everything seems to be going well so far. I still think im only 7+1 as i know when I ovulated unless i stuffed up somehow. Just need to get past the 12 & 16 week scans and maybe the 20 week one before i can completely relax that everything is 100% ok. I feel a lot more confident now after seeing bubs on the screen and hearing his/her heartbeat

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Giggle&Hoot For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (03-11-2011)

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jacks81 View Post
    Thanks gracies and cherished! Af is due tomorrow but she was a day late last month so who knows- deep down I still believe the bfn, at least if af shows i know we are doing everything right to get utd and it shouldn't hopefully be to far away!

Gracies so glad little bubba is sticking well and thanks for staying with us in this thread x
    How did you go testing this morning Jacks? I hope AF has stayed away and you are feeling better today too.

I like hanging around and checking in to see how everyone is doing... as long as you ladies don't mind? I don't want to make it worse for you waiting for your BFP.

I had my first scan yesterday and little Bumpkin has a nice strong heart beat of 176bpm! YAY! All measuring perfectly and looking really good. So excited... i really honestly expected to hear bad news.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (04-11-2011),pram-mama  (04-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Giggle&Hoot and Gracie's mummy thanks for popping in to share the great news. Happy that you both have healthy little beans with heart beats.

Jacks81 did you test today? I hope you got that bfp!

Delisa trying after a loss is so different and difficult. I am glad your son gave you some hugs. Some days I just want to hold my DD so tight and never let her go. I hope the journey gets easier for you soon.

Tiggerflides are you Oing yet?

Angelbubswithwings how's the TWW going. Sending you loads of

AFM: CD17 here but I think I may have Oed yesterday which is 5 days early for me. I think naturopath is working wonders. But not sure if I really did O I am a little confused so just DTD every second day till day 23. It is exhausting work. Last night DH and I had a fight which was bad but boy the make up s3x was awesome. Anyway, is anyone else in TWW?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well no sign of AF and im having very hot flushes this morning - she was a day late last month so not getting my hopes up and who knows with this flu thing if these symptoms are from that i really hope she does stay away!

gracies, giggle and wop- congratulation on your scan results and how exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mummy, all that dtd sounds exhausting but yay for early o.

Fingers crossed jacks

7 or 8 dpo and just trying to stay sane and not symptom spot - won't test until Thursday next week

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MummyLip - Got to love the make up sex!!! You go girl!! Hmm.. maybe i should pick a fight with DH too! Been a dry spell since BFP

Jacks - no sign of AF is a good sign! The last thing you need is the flu and AF at the same time! I hope she stays away... did you test this morning?

Angelbubs - How do you have the self control to wait so long to test? Do you think you'll make it to Thursday? I really hope you get your BFP... you really deserve it hun. All the ladies in here do. I will have to keep stalking and crashing until you all join us in the Graduates thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RenovatorMum View Post
    Hugs jacks81. Hope you're doing ok and feeling a bit better. How'd the dr's go?

Don't you hate losing your posts Stretched? It happened to me the other day it was so frustrating! Good luck with your smep! I'm going to try it next cycle.

Mummylip good luck with your fs appt. Hope your tradies turn up too!

How you doing today rach85?

Angelbubs, I hope this ttc rollercoaster comes to an end for you soon, and you get yr bfp. Enjoy your day at work!(well, as much as you can anyway lol)

Best of luck mmh!

Well I think I did o yesterday, had a temp rise today, and when I put in high temps for the next 2 days n fertility friend (naughty I know) it gives me o day of yesterday. Now I'm nervous. We dtd 3 days before, so could have technically caught the egg. I guess I'll just wait and see. Although I would love to be pg again,upon further reading it seems that waiting a cycle is the advise given the most. Oh well, I'll keep you updated!
    Hi hun a little better... Thanks for asking again! Haha just frustrated because I'm not ovulating. Haven't since the ep and emergency surgery to remove my tube. I know they saved my life but the broke something in the process! I just want one baby. That's all!! I feel sooo infertile and like there is no chance of us becoming parents

Congrats on o'ing!!! Fx u caught the eggy mate

Hi everyone else- god I hope it is all of your months!!! Fx xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, just a quick one, I'm heading out to follow up ob appt, but hi to everyone, hope all is well.
    Jacks did you test? Af stay away, fingers x for you.
    Delisa,
    Giggle, graciesmummy, so pleased your scans went well.
    Angelbubs how good are you not to symptom spot? My fingers are x for you.
    Rach oh you poor thing. I can so understand the frustration, I had such long cycles after my first d&c, I didn't have an ectopic but did have insanely long cycles, so every bfn there was such a long time to try again. Hugs.

Well, I am 3 dpo, trying not to think too much about it, as I havent even had a cycle post mc. Off to my appt now, have a good one girls! Xoxo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RenovatorMum For This Useful Post:

jacks81  (04-11-2011)