Closed Thread
Page 105 of 120 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1196
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger I'm sorry your having a bad day , is there something specific that has made you feel this way?
    Try not to worry about your symptoms with my one successful pregnancy i didn't "feel" pregnant for the first 12 weeks, no ms, no sore boobs, I wasn't even that tired and my daughter turns 3 in a couple of weeks. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh tigger ... It's hard I know xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger, try not to worry yourself, easier said than done hey!!! Thinking of you

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks chicks, I do appreciate the support! I will go get another HCG on Monday when I am home, unless the worst happens beforehand.

Fx for masses of pain and morning sickness soon - only women in our position would understand wishing for that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I am sure it will all be fine tigger, & like u said pregnancy is probably the only time we wish for sickness & pain (of the good kind anyway!)

Me: have had a massively sh*tty day spend most if the afternoon stressed out & crying - I am so over my job! But only sticking it out until we are utd so I can get maternity leave! May cave & test over the weekend af is due Tuesday & have been feeling quite ill the last day or so. Fx for those 2 pink lines

Hi to everyone else! Anyone testing soon?
    Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry you are hating work. Fx for you Lama that you can stop in about 9 months time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deleted
    Last edited by Mummy2MissA; 24-02-2012 at 16:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Hope I can join in. I had a m/c 2 weeks ago at 6 weeks. never had one before, first time I had been pregnant naturally as DS was conceived via IVF due to my ex having a vasectomy. It was the first month we had "tried" so i am hoping we fall pregnant again quickly and that next time its a sticky one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome hopeful, sorry for your loss xxx you will find great support here.. The ladies are wonderful xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VintageLover For This Useful Post:

hopefulmama2b  (23-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess I'm trying to conceive right now... I've never done it before, I have been stupidly, ridiculously lucky, and fallen pregnant really easily, before even having to bother charting or anything.

I miscarried in January, it was a missed miscarriage, at 9 weeks found bub had died at 6 weeks, and miscarried naturally a few days after that awful dating scan.

So I had what I assume was a period, it was very short, and barely more than spotting, mostly old blood. But if it was, I am CD13. I have never checked for ovulation, never taken note, and have no idea if I have O'd, but last month we only dtd once in the period in which I had to have conceived, so using the same time frame, I should have ovulated yesterday. On cd11 I had an ache in my hip/thigh which I get regularly, an odd twitching feeling where I expect an ovary would be, and my same weird eye-headache I get regularly. I wonder if these are ovulation signs for me, or if it was a coincidence.

Anyway. Don't know what I'm babbling about.

We really wanted the exact age gap we would have had with our bub who was due in August. We were thrilled because it was just the right age gap. We feel like if it doesn't happen very soon, we are just going to stop trying and start adjusting to the idea of being a family of 4 permanently (which of course, we are so thrilled and lucky to have - we just always saw 5 of us).

I recognise a few of you, and am so thrilled for those of you with your :BFP: hopefully the rest of us will join you soon!