Closed Thread
Page 104 of 120 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1196
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Electric - fingers, toes and everything crossed for mire beautiful dark lines!!

AFM- I counted my first day of bleeding as CD1. I'm CD4 today and bleeding completely stopped yesterday. That's shorter than my normal period - is that unusual?! Gotta go in this morning for a final blood test (last quantitative HCG was 4 and she'd like to see it completely down, plus double check I haven't gone anaemic) and then waiting and hoping to O. Dr said its hard to say whether cycle will be normal or not. Think I might use OPKs when I get some O signs to better pinpoint dates, etc. Planning on not testing untilAF is at least a day late. Wonder if I'll have the willpower?! LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    I am out for this month BFN and signs of AF
    Big gentle hugs. Not over yet! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies I wonder if I could join? I had a missed m/c back in Oct last year and waited 2 months to ttc. On out first attempt last month we became pregnant only for that to end a week later too. I have been for an u/s and had a few tests done but there doesn't seen to be any reason. I thought maybe we had tried too early after the first m/c but both the u/s technician and my GP said that wasn't the case. Anyway during my u/s the lady said I was ready to go that month if I wanted. I think on some level I was subconciously trying (DH wasn't) but I know we were not successful this month in fact I don't even think I o. So i am waiting for AF and then trying again. I am really scared but this is what I want and i will need some support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome lil muffin. Sorry about your loss.
    Cherished sorry to hear you are out I think I might be joining you.

Congratulations to all the ladies with their bfps!

Afm well I'm still waiting af should be hear this week. I did a hpt this morning and got a bfn which didn't surprise me. I'm sick of all this waiting, since my mc I get pregnancy symptoms each month which is sending me crazy.

Hope everyone else is going ok

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hope everyone is going well. We're trying this month yay, was meant to have my last blood test to make sure my hcg levels were at 0 after the partial molar pregnancy but I'm getting over needles. I figure my periods have come on time every month since the d&c and every blood test I've had so far is 0. I'm starting to get a phobia about needles which is not good considering I will need to be on clexane most of our pregnancy so will have to jab every day. Plus I've been having acupuncture, had some more today & feel so great afterwards. Now I need to not get my hopes up that we fall pregnant first month we try. Well good luck to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi lilmuffin... sorry to see you here (we chatted lots back on October)... I'm so sorry to hear that you have had another tough run. Sending you big hugs. I hope you are taking it easy... life just isn't fair sometimes. Fingers crossed for some good news soon for you and a sticky one at that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tamtam you helped me so much after my first m/c back in Oct i could never forget. I'm glad to see you trying again and hope you get a sticky lil bubba soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome little muffin xxxx great support here xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry that you are here lil muffin, but you will find lots of support and understanding.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lilmuffin and mummyluv. I hope your stays here are really short

Well I am feeling a bit sad today. I woke up at 6am feeling REALLY sad and angry for no reason - which is exactly what happened on the days I lost the last two pregnancies. Also my boobs aren't sore today, which they have been since 10dpo.

I know symptoms come and go in early pregnancy and aren't supposed to really kick in till 6 weeks but I am feeling sad and worried anyhow. All along I've had this feeling deep down that this pregnancy would be fine, but I seem to have lost it today.

it's just the hormones making me crazy and everything is ok.