Closed Thread
Page 103 of 120 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1196
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    seems like ages since I was here.... so sorry I haven't read back much to see what's happening to everyone. But I noticed there are quite a few BFPs which is great... congrats to you!
    Electric... how are you doing?
    skimflatwhite... sorry to hear your news. big hugs... I hope you are taking it easy.
    vintage...hope you are doing okay and you're not going to crazy about having to wait.
    Tigger... hi

and some of us still waiting...and now waiting to test! I'm going to go crazy this week... symptom spotting! It's only about 8dpo for me... but DH is convinced he 'did the deed well'... apparently his swimmers are pretty good in his mind!!! I kinda feel I might be UTD and cannot wait to test!!! arghh.... even decided not to indulge in my usual one glass of wine, which is killing me!!! so

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

skimflatwhite  (21-02-2012)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Tamtam. I hope you aren't here for much longer. Fx for a Nivember bub for you.

Sorry for your loss sfw. It's such a horrible feeling

AFM - 4+3 today and getting today's HCG results back tomorrow. Was 53 on Friday so anything under 106 will be bad news. Gunning for a few hundred. Please send any spare sticky vibes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you plenty of sticky vibes tiggerfields!
    Skimflatwhite, I am sorry that you are here, although I haven't officially joined I saw you in my October group and your posts there. I conceived straight after m/c in December, fingers crossed for you.
    Hope everyone else is okay, especially those in the 2ww - and congrats mmh!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoo Baby For This Useful Post:

skimflatwhite  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    Electric... how are you doing?
    Good here, line is progressing so far, am truly hoping this is it I love your DH's optimisim lol, when will you start early< I may recall you being a poas addict too or am I tarring you with a brush there LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    AFM - 4+3 today and getting today's HCG results back tomorrow. Was 53 on Friday so anything under 106 will be bad news. Gunning for a few hundred. Please send any spare sticky vibes.
    Sending all the spare sticky vibes I have. FX for good numbers, how are your tests looking??? You are making me want to get bloods done, I'd love a number *I think*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Yay for all the bfp's and I know all those lines will be getting darker!

AFM 6dpo or there abouts too early I know but have been feeling really queasy today & very hot & sore boobs but that could be pms too. I don't have the guts to test before af is actually late :-(

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am out for this month BFN and signs of AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Electric... glad to hear things are going positively.. keeping fingers crossed for you.
    You are right about being a POAS addict... haha. I did test today! Only that I'm 9DPO and I knew it would be stupid but I did! And yep, still a BFN! I really shouldn't test until maybe Thursday or Friday - and can't now because I'm all out of tests!!! will stay away from the shops!

Lama... sounds positive for you... and early days so I understand your holding back! Wish I had your self control though - I can't help myself.

Tigger. sending you tons of sticky vibes... you must be so exhausted worrying about this! Big hugs... and positive thoughts!!

Cherished... so sorry you're out for this month. How disappointing. Sending you cyber hugs.

So AFM.... felt really bloated and had tons of indigestion today. I mean.. all day. Couldn't even eat. now I'm hungry! So now I'm symptom spotting (I didn't even know all these terms a few months ago, and now I'm a crazy person!!!) Yesterday I ate an entire pack almost of Doritos.... couldn't help myself, I was so hungry!! I feel pregnant but it would be a fluke. Isn't it too early to have symptoms? with only about 9PDO?????? Surely that's too early for HCG to be doing something weird to my body? I don't even know if implantation happened or anything? I so don't know all this stuff!!!

anyway... preparing a roast lamb and veg for dinner... better go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Electric, good to hear those lines are getting darker! I think that's a wickedly good sign. I will post my lines for you.

Cherished - so sorry to hear you may be out :*-( That's sucky.

Lama - sore boobs were my first sign this time. Fx this is your month! I do applaud you for holding out though, if I had done I would have saved myself a lot of angst.

Tamtam - sounds good for you too! Hopefully two lines are just around the corner.

AFM - got 2nd bloods back, 170 yay! That's more than doubling every 48 hours so I'm very happy with that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Electric here are my tests 10-18dpo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3629597...in/photo******

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Hey Electric, good to hear those lines are getting darker! I think that's a wickedly good sign. I will post my lines for you.

Cherished - so sorry to hear you may be out :*-( That's sucky.

Lama - sore boobs were my first sign this time. Fx this is your month! I do applaud you for holding out though, if I had done I would have saved myself a lot of angst.

Tamtam - sounds good for you too! Hopefully two lines are just around the corner.

AFM - got 2nd bloods back, 170 yay! That's more than doubling every 48 hours so I'm very happy with that!
    Yaaaaay Tigger! That is fantastic news! Xxx