Closed Thread
Page 102 of 120 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1196
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    9days po!! Not long till testing! Think o got mine 11days po.. As for testing again.. Guess I've resigned myself to the fact that I cannot control the out come of this pregnancy so I'm going about life as normal and will see what happens.

Last time it took over my life immediately... Then ended just as fast.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Vintage honey. I know exactly how that feels. Last two times I spent four and three days respectively planning and dreaming and hoping, then about as long holed up under a blanket crying my eyes out.

that this is the month for us both.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CD1 for me. :-(

I've made an appointment with my OB for next week as I think there is something wrong. I know it's not unusual to take a few months to conceive, but both other times we just had to say "let's start trying" and bam! We would have only been DTD every 2-4 days. These cycles we have been timing things perfectly. Plus post D&C I've been having pains in my uterus when I climax (eg. when it contracts), since the ultrasound at 6 weeks after showed all-clear I didn't worry about this. But 6 months on and I still get the pain (not as bad as at first, but still sharp pain). I'm worried something is wrong in there and it's stopping my babies implanting - it would explain why I've been getting preg symptoms from 3dpo til 7-9 dpo.

Anyhow, sorry about the all-about-me post but you know how it is when the witch arrives. So I'm taking a break from BH and from TTC for a few months as we'll should be moving in 11 months and i don't want to be due around that time. Plus I have a feeling I may need to get myself sorted out too. I'll stay subscribed so I get the emails and hopefully I'll see lots of BFPs (and BFPs getting darker Tigger!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best stretched, I hope your ob can give you some answers.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Thinking of u stretched I hope you get some answers from your OB

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry Stretched. BH break is a good idea - this place can do your head in at times.

I hope the OB and break combine to bring you a beautiful bubby very soon. Thanks for the well wishes, I hope to be wishing you well in return before much longer xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck stretched xxx thinking of you and hope to heaven that all is going to be ok with you and the doc can give you some insight.. I do know that every m/c is different and every recovery time can be different too.. So let's hope your body is doing what it needs to do to prepare for next bubs!!

Take care xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    I was a member of this thread a while back, just wated to share that I got my BFP this weekend.

Congratulations to the other who got BFP's in my absense

& to the rest

I hope you all follow suite soon

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Ducking in and joining here if I can. Got my first BFP last Monday but ended the week with an early m/c at just over 4 weeks. Getting more blood done tomorrow to confirm HCG going down as expected (9 Wednesday, 4 on Friday). I started bleeding lightly Friday morning and fairly sure I passed what I needed to about 2am Saturday morning. I'm considering myself CD2 today and hoping I ovulate as normal in a fortnight

Making myself feel better by reading success stories of BFPs after chemical pregnancies and that we're all more fertile following a loss...fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skimflatwhite View Post
    Hi girls,

Ducking in and joining here if I can. Got my first BFP last Monday but ended the week with an early m/c at just over 4 weeks. Getting more blood done tomorrow to confirm HCG going down as expected (9 Wednesday, 4 on Friday). I started bleeding lightly Friday morning and fairly sure I passed what I needed to about 2am Saturday morning. I'm considering myself CD2 today and hoping I ovulate as normal in a fortnight

Making myself feel better by reading success stories of BFPs after chemical pregnancies and that we're all more fertile following a loss...fingers crossed!
    Sorry to find yourself here SFM, chemicals are tough because you can't help but get your hopes up and then it's dashed. I got a BFP straight after my chem last month. Now just impatiently waiting for AF due date to come and go and hopefully stay away Good luck to you.