Closed Thread
Page 10 of 120 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jacks - sorry for your BFN Hun... When is AF actually due? It's not over until her ugly head pops up! I still have my fingers crossed for you.

MummyLip - that's really good news from your FS appointment! Iron and Vit D are all very fixable with vitamins... Or a good steak in the sunshine!!! Do you feel more relaxed and comfortable to actively TTC again this cycle?? Good luck in catching the egg over the next week!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

jacks81  (03-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all
    Sorry to those who have lost their precious babies since I was last part of this thread and to everyone on the TTC rollercoaster.

Just wanted to stop by and share some good news- I had my NT scan today at 12 weeks and 5 days and got to see my baby dancing and spinning and hear that marvellous little heart beat! Pulse 169, baby 6.9cm long measuring just 1 day ahead in dates and everything perfect

Hoping to see more of you in the graduates thread and soon!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to withoutpeanut For This Useful Post:

angelbubswithwings  (03-11-2011),jacks81  (03-11-2011)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacks - I'm sorry about your bfn I know that feeling of thinking you'll never be UTD and it BITES. I hope you feel a bit brighter soon. I guess we all have to hold on to the fact we CAN get pregnant and hope like hell it happens again - and sticks - very soon.

Mummylip - I'm glad to hear there's no underlying cause. Do you feel more positive? I can imagine maybe it's also a matter of balancing that with, well why did it happen then? We are most of us in that same boat, big hugs to you xxx

Sorry for missed personals, am on my phone.

AFM - having ordered OPKs and a new thermometer I have now decided I'm not going to temp, chart or anything else this cycle. DH and I have planned work and travel to be together when we can and no amount of following my cycle is going to change when we DTD. So this month I'm going to try my best to just forget about it and enjoy making love with my beautiful DH and what happens, happens.

We have also decided to start assisted conception treatment if we are not UTD by March, so I think that has taken the pressure off in a weird way as well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

jacks81  (03-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    On my phone so just quickly:

Jacks im so sorry it was a bfn that sucks caus i know you were hopeful and you were so patient. Hang in there xx

Mummylip thats great news, are you feeling good about it?

WOP - yay for a great scan, cant believe you are so far along already, im really happy for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been sitting all day today crying over my boy wondering why the hell I want to continue with TTC.

But then I have my first born DS at home with me today giving me cuddles and kisses on tap.

I have had a quick read through and I have seen a few have had BFP () so happy for you all.

Just trying to not let fear get the best of me right now and keep on tack as I on have 6 days until I O but i dunno...

Not sure what I'm trying to say - just a bad day - two years now - doesn't get easier - thought it might

end of my silly vent

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    delisa - oh hun, everything you are experiencing is completely normal and not silly at all. It is absolutely ok to cry and grieve for your little boy.. there is no time limit and an endless supply of tears. Some days are good and some days are just so deeply sad.
    I'm so sorry that today is a miserable day for you. I hope tomorrow is a bit brighter and you can start to look forward to O day soon.
    Don't ever feel silly for feeling sad, just allow yourself to feel whatever it is you need to feel. It's ok. Surround yourself with lots of kisses and cuddles from DS.
    I have no doubt that some time in the near future your beautiful boy is going to be smiling down on you as you find out you are expecting another precious baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Went to the doctors today and complained about my very sore throat - she said she wanted to treat it conservatively as there is a good chance of pregnancy!!!????. My progesterone test came back with a very good level that i did ovulate and the timing of the smep worked perfectly. I couldnt believe it - told her i had taken a preg test yesterday that was negative and she said it could still be too early. If af does show then she said with all my results being good that i should be utd within the next two to three cycles. Im a little worried now as i took codral last night thinking it was all ok to do so, have brought some panadol now anyway.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Delisa, big hugs, poor lady. Don't ever feel silly, we have all been in that place and continue to go there some days. Big for you, I'm glad your DS is giving you some IRL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delisa - Like the others said dont feel silly.....All of us have a good and bad days and sometimes we just dont know what to expect with our emotions. Massive hugs going out to you!

Jacks - That sounds very promising, I am feeling excited for you. I have everything crossed for you that you have just tested too early. As for the sickness, well lets just say each time I was UTD I came down with nasty flu symptoms and also sore throat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacks - That does sound really promising!!! When is AF due? When are you planning to test again? I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you that you see a BFP next time you poas. If this isn't the month for you, at least your Doc is very positive that you will be UTD within the next 2 cycles. Here's hoping before Christmas!! Thinking of you...