Poll: Is bath-time a happy time for the kids?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Weekly Poll

Is bath time a happy time in your household? Choose your answer in the poll above, and then check my blog on Monday for the results!

Thanks to everyone who has already added their bathtime products review. If you'd like to be in the running to win a Mighty Buzzniks CD just add your review by the end of Sunday - find out how here http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-Buzzniks-s-CD
    Last edited by BH-community; 25-10-2011 at 22:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Most of the time it is, although small mailman is cutting a tooth right now so he's always pretty cranky atm.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to elleandsam For This Useful Post:

BH-community  (26-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hmmm, other

Its a struggle to get him in, but once he is in he is happy as, then its a struggle to get him out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Cant see poll but its pretty easy here. The only thing i hate is all the water on the floor and the cars, animals and whatever else lives in there

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Bubhub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Myztiks#1Fan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS 15 months LOVES the bath, he giggles and stands by the side whilst it's running and plays with the water. I bought him water flutes and he plays with them, doesn't really like having his hair washed though. He's cottoned on to the '1..2...3 *tip water over head*' and immediately scratches the water off his face and spits, haha. good times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Cant see poll but its pretty easy here. The only thing i hate is all the water on the floor and the cars, animals and whatever else lives in there

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Bubhub
    When mine was littler we ha a litte mesh bag that suctioned onto the wall where the toys lived . Kept them out of the way but s till nearby for bath time. We still have it but it's rare she has a bath now. We normally have a shower together these d ays

To answer the poll: It's never been a strugg le in our house with my little fis hy.

A Party of Five is offline Winner 2008 � Most Boring Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, always

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No

My 20 month old son absolutely loathes the bath...the shower...puddles...pools...anything to do with water.

This only started about 6 months ago and nothing ever happened or changed so I don't know where this fear of water sparked from. Bath times in this household are always bad - he screams the entire time and nothing we seem to do helps. Hoping he'll grow out of it asap.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Yes!

As long as the water is lukewarm, yes bath time is a happy time for my kids! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes and no. Not when it comes to washing their hair.