+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have gained almost 4kilos!!! Bit of a chocolate binge lately :-/ hate to think how much the excess weight would be if I wasn't exercising at all!

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going? Hopefully those suffering from MS are feeling more energetic now. :-)

I had a friend pop over yesterday who wants to start exercising and lose a bit of weight train with me - she said she was in awe of how fit I am - awww I nearly cried! Lovely compliment!

Can't do much jogging now (even on treadmill as my hip hurts) but still walking on incline and doing my weights and leg exercises/stretches.
    Going to start focusing more on yoga now for core strength and balance ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app - sorry for typos :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Got weighed at drs on tuesday was down to 80 so that's 7.6 kilos since finding out midwife was a bit worried but dr said at app in dec that unless I loose more than 10 she isn't too worried

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub trying to concur Auto correct one text at a time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would like to join in if it's still up and running? I would like to gain as little as possible, no more than 8kg if I can help it though.

I am 22 weeks now, from the month we concieved to week 14 I lost 10kg, went from 115 down to 105. Maintained that loss until Week 17, (after Xmas though!) and have gained 3kg from then to now, so a little bit faster than I would have liked

I am sitting at 108kg now and want to try and keep that stable for the next few weeks if possible. I can't exercise and I'm on limited movement because of back probs and SPD so I'm stuck with just watching my food intake.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Mum5 I'm a june mummy to be too

So far haven't put on anything, and spent the weekend ing so have lost a little more, down to about 79.6 now 3 more to go and i've lost 10kg's since finding out.

I don't eat much, can't, last night we had kebab's and i ate two mouthfulls before gagging so ate the hot chips and a bowl of ice cream instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mumof5.

22weeks & 1 day - 7kgs!!!! Hoping few of those kgs are my b00bs as they won't stop growing!! Lol
    Eased back and not jogging at all now - just walking and more yoga.
    Going to keep doing my weight training though - muscles weigh more than fat hehe ;-)

Food wise I do try to eat healthy but evenings are a bi@tch for sugar cravings!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join???? I lost 53 kilos after DS was born and I reckon I stacked on almost 8 or so since TTC and now being pregnant and wanting to eat carbs constantly.. WAHHHH.. I need to get some energy so I can start excersiing again, stopped when I got my BFP because I had a m/c last cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In 39 weeks and only up 1kg from prepreg weight. 7kgs up from lowest preg weight of 98kgs at 20ish weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    How is everyone going? I hope this thread is still going!
    Im 6 weeks and 82kg, I would love to get under 80 and stay there but I'm not sure how.
    HELP! You all seem to be going so well, what are your secrets?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 38 weeks today and have lost 5kgs in the last two weeks so haven't put any weight on whole pregnancy.

I started at 88 and am down to 81 bubs is growing fine though so dr isn't worried

So think I will be under 80 when I have him