+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Im only 6/7 weeks (waiting on a dating scan) but Im at 113kg, and want to be below 100 to have ANY chance of birthing at my regional hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trishalishous View Post
    Im only 6/7 weeks (waiting on a dating scan) but Im at 113kg, and want to be below 100 to have ANY chance of birthing at my regional hospital.
    Hey Trish, will they not let you birth there if u are over 100kg? I saw u mention somewhere about having a c-sec if you don't lose the weight, and I obviously know nothing of your history or anything, but if that was not something you chose for yourself, (for instance, if that is something a dr said) I was 135kg at my last labour, and it was a great labour, short, no drugs, birthed upright and wheeled dd down to the maternity ward myself shorty after. I know we are all different, but I just though, if that's something they are imposing on you, that's a bit rough.

----------------

Hullo! I would like to join too!
    I'm around 117kg at the moment (thanks christmas). I would like to continue to slowly lose weight this preg. I have just lost 20kg in the last 8months or so, and even thought have lost a lot of momentum in recent months, I DON'T want to lose it further. I think it's realistic at my weight to lose small amounts. My original plan for myself was 700g per week which puts me at my goal weight on Dec 21 next year. *sigh*

I guess I would now just like to be 108kg when I give birth. At LEAST 108kg

ETA: I'm 7ish weeks, I guess. Scan is in 2 weeks...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd like to join as well. I'm 4 weeks preg, and was 87.2 on scales just before. I'm 169cm, so about 17k over healthy bmi.

Last pregnancy, I started at 90, was 85 at 20 weeks after ms, and was 110 by birth. I swore I wouldn't do that again as I was really uncomfortable by the end, and felt bad about my self etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome all the new ladies

I'm only loosing I think cause I have no appetite what so ever, made nachos for dinner last night and managed two mouthfuls before I gagged! Dh is getting worried the baby isn't getting enough but I still eat just sometimes I really don't feel like it. And I had just had some crackers and tatziki dip
    I'm living on fruit having about 3 serves a day which is bad according to dr but when it's one of the only things I can eat I'm taking the it's better than nothing road
    I was 87 when I stopped ww just after I found out and I'm now down to about 78-79 I'd like to get to at least 75 before I have bub but will see what happens I brought a yoga DVD yesterday and I'm going to buy Zumba for dh's play station

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub trying to concur Auto correct one text at a time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hoping28 I feel guilty as I didnt stop ww. I joined when I was ovulating so paid for the month anyway. But I want to maintain the app to keep me on track.
    I haven't tracked in about 3 weeks but I'm still lossing dh is a little worried. I'm saying I'm eating enough but not as much as I used to because I'm used to eating less now as well as ms and I swear my stomach is squashed lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was a team member and they don't let u do it when pregnant, I still get the app for a year from being a team member not using it though just keeping up with the community

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub trying to concur Auto correct one text at a time

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelleylane View Post
    Hey Trish, will they not let you birth there if u are over 100kg? I saw u mention somewhere about having a c-sec if you don't lose the weight, and I obviously know nothing of your history or anything, but if that was not something you chose for yourself, (for instance, if that is something a dr said) I was 135kg at my last labour, and it was a great labour, short, no drugs, birthed upright and wheeled dd down to the maternity ward myself shorty after. I know we are all different, but I just though, if that's something they are imposing on you, that's a bit rough.
    I had a difficult first labour, and was already high risk based on that, but they have a weight limit, as its an hours RFDS flight to Perth and the 30 mins in an ambulance if you need to be transferred.
    my blood pressure is already up, so things arent good from the start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope its okay if I join in...I'm just over 8 weeks. I've started this pregnancy at about 115kg...thats 7 kilos down since I had a m/c in October. I've stalled a little in the last couple of weeks, but I definitely would like to make sure I don't put on very much, if at all with this one. I started at 110 and finished up at 126 after my second kid, 80 and 116 after my first eek! My weight has never really caused any major health issues in my other pregnancies, but still I would really like to keep control of it this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all
    I'd like to join too. I'm currently 78.6 from being 58 three years ago (after originally being 86!) and want to try not go past that. I've not yet discussed it with my OB but hope they are supportive of it while still keeping up bubs nutritional needs. Ive put on 1/2kg since being pregnant and currently 9wks 5 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still loosing!! weighed myself this morning at home another kilo down! Told Aunty yesterday how much i had lost and how my mum thinks i should try and loose some more **** hit the roof! She's so supportive of all my decisions and just said try not to loose anymore than you have but if you do make sure the dr say's it is ok.