+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can I join? This is pregnancy number 3 (2nd ended in loss) during my first with dd I only put on 4 kilos in the last few weeks so would love a repeat of that. I started going to the gym and joined weight watchers last month. Lost 3 kilos in the weeks before finding out I was pregnant and since lost close to 2 kilos since finding out last Tuesday. I'm 6 weeks on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Welcome LPH.

Oh and Congrats.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome LPH

Have decided not to weigh myself at home my scales are totally different to dr's

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub trying to concur Auto correct one text at a time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone!

I want to join!

I weighed myself at my old house about a month ago, I was 84.4, but got weighed at the Doctors about a week ago and was only 81 there, so I am going by his scales!

I would ideally not like to put on much weight, but its my first pregnancy and all I want is carbs!! I will be happy if I don't go over 90, but I don't hold out much hope!!

I am trying to stay away from them and eat more salads, fruit etc. I treated myself to a pregnancy yoga dvd so best get started on that! I just need to buy myself a dvd player to watch it! DH treated himself to a bike yesterday, I would like to get one, but I am worried about falling off whilst pregnant so will pass on it for now!

We have just moved too, its a fair walk to the shops (I don't drive) so will get a nice bit of exercise having a stroll to and from the shops when DH is working.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I have 2dds and over the past year lost all the baby weight and then some (back to wedding weight) just found out we are pregnant 10weeks and have put on 1kilo which is better than previous where I put on 5-6. I am fitter this time and hope to keep it up and stay motivated. Cravings and moodswings are not helping though :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I'm going to join. Starting weight was 104 and I'm down to 98 at almost 17 weeks.

With DS I started at about 100 got down to 96 at about this stage then crept up to 107 by the time I have birth.

The difference now is I am still off a lot of foods and can't eat a big dinner compared to last time so I hope that helps.

I'm hoping to get down to 94 as that makes my BMI more low risk for a vbac.

Thanks
    Reviews
    13 weeks today and have gained 1&1/2kilo so far so good. Walked/jogged 5km in under 45mins this morning so feeling high all day. Really craving chocolate now though! :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app - sorry for typos :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lost another kilo..... will see what dr says when i see her on the 19th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Well done hoping

I'll failed big time.

My goal was to stay under 100 kgs. I am 19 weeks and 101. I been on rest for last 3 weeks and will be for another 6 weeks. I been in so much pain that I just eaten whatever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving6 don't lose hope!
    Well done Hoping :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app - sorry for typos :-/