+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Default The no gain/small gain pregnancy support group.

The no gain/small gain pregnancy support group.

A place where we chat and support each other through our pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

I am aiming to not go over the 99kg mark. It was too dam hard to get there. So that a overall gain of 5 kgs but I have already gained four in the first trimester. I want to lose in the next to allow for again in the last.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i'm in
    Am aiming for no gain and at least a 10kg loss..... will see how i go though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

I haven't had my first OB appointment yet, but I know he will tell me I need to lose weight. So hoping this thread will give me son support/guidance! Am currently doing an hour walk each weekend morning, and will be starting swimming soon too! Food is my problem! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    So what is everyone's plan of attack?

Mine is to eat protein at every meal, low carbs, exercise 4 to 5 times a week and to have one day a fortnight off.

Edited to add I see my dietitian every 6 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in! I'm 20 weeks pregnant today, with a beautiful boy. I worked really hard to lose 20kgs before falling pregnant and I want to contain my weight gain as much as I can. I would like to put on no more than 10kgs. In the first few weeks I lost weight and since then I have put on 3kgs from my starting weight. I am currently going to aqua aerobics two nights a week and walking at least 2 days a week. Looking forward to support from people who are going through the same thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joining! Aiming for a no-gain, a few kg off would be nice but we'll see how we go.

My starting weight was 80kg, 5kg of that was still left over from DD. Pre-DD I went from almost 100kg down to 75'ish kg over the course of a few years, I still had a little ways to go. BF'ing was a massive spanner in the works, I just found it impossible to shift any weight regardless of what I did. Then of course I got pregnant again before finishing BF'ing, so really didn't have much of a chance.

Anyways! Aiming not to make things any worse and hopefully keep losing just a little to help keep potential BP issues under control.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weighed myself tonight and since finding out I'm UTD I've lost nearly 2kgs... I've gone off food though which is a real pain!! Can cope with crunchy stuff but if it's soft then na I end up gagging and spitting it out!! Going to start pregnancy yoga and go to aqua aerobics and back to the gym 3 mornings a week

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub trying to concur Auto correct one text at a time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Welcome Zephini You are doing so well. I wish I had half the energy you do.

Welcome narribi, i hoe your bp stays good.

Mitake congrats on the loss so far. I have never lost overall as such but i have had 4 pregnancies where I only gained around 4 kgs mark.

hoping28 congrats on the 2 kilos.

Ladybug Welcome

AFM ..... My first weigh in day 97.6 kgs

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

hoping28  (26-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?
    Weighed myself yesterday another 1.5 down!, have noticed i'm eating more lately, but still gone off a lot of foods.