+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ending in 2 days time: brandsexclusive . com . au has blue and black wraps for $65 each. Bras and undies also on sale.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sadly only in 16/18. Would be very tempted to get one in black if available in M...
    Great variety of bras at 50% off !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Daily Baby Buys has Womama on sale today with wraps for $50 (size 16 and 18 only), a mix of bras ($30-$36) and briefs ($13-$15.50), and a nightie for $45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone still looking for a wrap they have them on Ozsale in Black and size SMALL!!! They are $50 plus $9 for postage. I think the sale officially starts early tomorrow (Sat) morning but priority members have access now. They also have some briefs and a number of different bras. Not sure when the sale ends, but they normally go for 2 or 3 days.

If you haven't used OzSale before - from memory I think you have to sign up before you can see the sales, but it is free. If you have a friend using the site, get them to send you a referral email and then they get a $10 bonus when you make your first order. I can refer you if you want, but you would need to PM me your email address, and I'm pretty sure you can sign up without a referral anyway.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Avien For This Useful Post:

kw123  (16-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Avien!! This is such an old post so I'm surprised you remembered. I just hopped on and bought one for when we have our next bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just bought one too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    GRRrrrrrr to OzSale. I just received my 'small' wrap... which is actually a size 16/XL. Not impressed at all and it's going straight back to them. Did anyone actually get a small one delivered?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a black one in size small if anyone is interested... just PM me. It's in perfect condition.

I bought it new before DS was born. Didn't use it in labour, I birthed in a hospital gown. I only wore it once... I'm more of a PJ pants and singlet person. They do look much better than PJ pants though and are great for BFing.

EDIT- It has sold.
    Last edited by Mill; 05-04-2012 at 21:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Avien View Post
    GRRrrrrrr to OzSale. I just received my 'small' wrap... which is actually a size 16/XL. Not impressed at all and it's going straight back to them. Did anyone actually get a small one delivered?
    This happened to me and two others in my DIG. So annoying. I got no response from them until Iodged a PayPal complaint and then they replied saying I could return it for a full refund, and returning it is free postage.

Will never use them again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrr!! I had the exact same problem!! I'm so disappointed. I've been after one for so long