+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great ! There is very few size 12's left now too...
    Which colour did you get ?
    I have got blue and raspberry
    Not wearing them during labour though. From experience would get too bloody etc. BUT after you need something comfy that makes you feel pretty
    I am wearing them just as a dress till then. So comfy and looks really nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wearing one of mine early this morning (cos it's my nightie) and dropped off some extra tomatoes and basil to our neighbour. I cleverly disguised the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra by holding the baby to my chest. The bed hair might have been a give away, but meh. It's probably time to get out of it seeing as its now the afternoon, but it's so comfortable!

Sent magically from my iPhone using
    Internet trickery

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL@ Kalgirl! I'm really looking forward to getting mine - everyone seems to love them so much. I got the raspberry, which was the colour I really wanted, but will still keep an eye out for a black and/or blue one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky duck Avian !!! It's a beautiful colour. And I haven't seen it anywhere in stock for ages. The blue is amazing too and you will be super lucky to find it in a medium. I know that Ecochild had some last week, but not sure if they sold out or not. I am sure you will be fine, just wrap it tighter abit. Usually by the time you are 40 weeks, you will need all the space you can get around the tummy.
    Maybe a small tent even , lol
    Can't wait to hear your review

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zwergele For This Useful Post:

Avien  (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    the only problem i have with them is that i wish it was longer! the material is gorgeous though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I quite like the length actually. It's just above the knee.
    Was wearing it with tights and flats last night and got lots of compliments

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to everyone for their help. I am now the proud owner of 2 wraps - a medium raspberry and a small blue Both fit well, with the medium just being slightly longer. I ended up finding the small on Mamma Bella and ordered it online. Then I saw Zwergele's post about EcoChild and checked them out as well, just in case the Mamma Bella order fell though (I've tried ordering from other websites that indicate stock, who then email to say they dont actually them). Anyway, Mamma Bella came through, and if anyone wants a small blue wrap, EcoChild still had two in stock when I checked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, the other difference I have noticed is that they tie in slightly different ways. I'm guessing the Raspberry colour was older stock and that they have done a slight redesign for the blue colour. Or maybe it's the size difference? Not sure. Anyway, the blue (small) has a single tie at each side, with the left side tie going through a small hole on the right side so that it can be tied to the right side tie after it is wrapped around you. The raspberry (medium) doesn't have the hole for the tie to go through, instead their are two ties on each side - one of the left ones ties to the inside one on the right, and then after you wrap the material around, the outside ties from each side are tied together on your left. Hope that makes sense!!

Also, the raspberry one has slight gathering at the top of the sleeves, whereas the blue is just flat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup, they are slightly different . I do like the blue a tiny bit better. It sits a bit better on me with the tie at the back, especially since I wear it as a dress and its such a nice colour. It's interesting you think that the small and 12 are similar. I thought the 12 and medium were similar too.
    Did you find a difference in the fabrics too ?
    We were lucky enough to get them anyway, now that they don't make them anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Btw...all the things I got from womama are fabolous. Their bras are very supportive yet sexy, their nursing singlets are the Best, their nighties etc.
    If you can find their stuff anywhere, buy it. You can pick up one of their bras for less then 30$ and it will be the Best you ever bought .
    Such a shame that they closed down