+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    So apparently its true that every (ok maybe not every, but close to it) girl dreams of her wedding haha
    Hell yes, I have a huge folder of stuff on my computer, it's not only images either, it has a guest list, venue ideas, food ideas, a budget, etc. Funny thing is, I was never interested in it before I met DP. I actually don't really mind when we get married, it's just fun to think about. I have the whole thing pretty much planned anyway so it'd be nice and easy to do compared to planning from scratch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The one and only dress for me... *sigh*monique-lhuillier-melissa.jpg

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    London & Thermolicious, I absolutely love lace wedding dresses; they are so feminine and romantic! *Off to find one now*

Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    Nothing like the dress I already bought 5.5 years ago but this is what I want for when we get married
    Love it! What does your "old" dress look like? I'm intrigued now!

Since my first posts in this thread I have found what I want...hypothetically haha If I were to get married anytime soon, Id want this..
    Attachment 20036
    Nooooice! Definitely my favourite out of the ones you have posted!

So apparently its true that every (ok maybe not every, but close to it) girl dreams of her wedding haha
    Apparently so! I'm not particularly romantic and I never used to dream of my wedding. But I'm not in the happiest relationship at the moment, and it seem like such a distant dream, so thinking about it takes us to a better place in a sense. I would love to experience a person declare their love to me in a ceremony of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Berrie View Post
    Love your dresses London and Thermolicious. Good to see I'm not the only person on here who isn't looking at strapless dresses! It's funny how they're the fashion these days, they look nice on others and I'm happy for the ladies who like them, but a strapless dress is the furthest thing from 'me the bride' I could imagine.
    Totally agree. I have seen some beautiful strapless dresses on people but I would be pulling the dress up all day & night, due to having a rather humble rack!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrie View Post
    Hell yes, I have a huge folder of stuff on my computer, it's not only images either, it has a guest list, venue ideas, food ideas, a budget, etc. Funny thing is, I was never interested in it before I met DP. I actually don't really mind when we get married, it's just fun to think about. I have the whole thing pretty much planned anyway so it'd be nice and easy to do compared to planning from scratch
    I had a folder full of dresses and flowers and center pieces and decorating ideas etc......DP has always said he doesnt want to get married but I kept the folder. Then we had a big fight and I was being all emo about it and deleted the folder...all gone now haha I will be shocked if I get married but I know that if I do, that folder would have been useless because I dont want a wedding with all that stuff anymore...but it is fun to look at

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bada View Post
    The one and only dress for me... *sigh*Attachment 20039

That's very similar to my dream dress

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I LOVE planning weddings. Well, pretend weddings. I'm already married, and I loved my wedding dress, but here some ones if I was to do it again.

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=J1399

http://www.brideswardrobe.com.au/lac...s-wd-1051.html

I like different dresses depending on where it would be and the sort of occasion.

Hmm, I'll know what I'll be doing this evening - looking at wedding dresses! Thanks MuminMind

Thermolicious - that dress is gorgeous.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smallpotatoes For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (24-03-2012),SugarSkull  (24-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.rivendellbridal.com/titania.html

This was my gown. I found a dress maker who made it for me for $800.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubblek I love both those dressed. Stunning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Since my first posts in this thread I have found what I want...hypothetically haha If I were to get married anytime soon, Id want this..
    Attachment 20036
    That dress is stunning! I love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleK View Post
    I LOVE planning weddings. Well, pretend weddings. I'm already married, and I loved my wedding dress, but here some ones if I was to do it again.

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=J1399

http://www.brideswardrobe.com.au/lac...s-wd-1051.html

I like different dresses depending on where it would be and the sort of occasion.

Hmm, I'll know what I'll be doing this evening - looking at wedding dresses! Thanks MuminMind

Thermolicious - that dress is gorgeous.
    Stunning. Timeless dresses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast