+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Northside toddler groups

We're looking to join a playgroup on the northside brisbane chermside, wavell heights, nundah, toombul, aspley, preferably)

Can anyone reccomend a nice playgroup?
    2.5year would like to meet some playmates wednesdays out for us.
    First time in Brisbane don't know many.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey 1Tiffany I am in Upper Kedron (near ferny grove) not sure on the playgroup thing but would be keen to organise a park date some time. I have a 2.5yo DS and a nearly 5yo DD (she is at preprep mon ties and every 2nd wed)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds good mon, or tues do you have any parks in mind?

Thanks
    Reviews
    CHERMSIDE PLAYGROUP

MEETING WEEKLY ( starting the 26th October 2011)
    WEDNESDAY 10AM

KIDSPACE PLAYGROUND CHERMSIDE, Murphy Rd, 7th Brigade Park, Chermside, 4032

Hi

My name is Fiona, I am the mum to one DD age 2yrs 10 mths. I am starting a weekly playgroup for mums and dads with anxiety /depression or with partners with this, Its a chance to get together and have a chat and meet other like minded mums and dads.

So come along and make new friends. Hope to see you all there.I will be wearing a red and white stripped Tshirt and will have a sign on my pram so you can find me.

Let me know if you are interested in coming

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, i go to a nice playgroup on Friday mornings in Kedron, think it's called Kedron Playmates at a church hall at the top of Emerald St (details on the Playgroup Qld website), 9.30 - 11.30am. Good indoor & outdoor play areas. Am new to Brisbane & have found it a bit of a struggle to get to know people here, including at playgroups to be honest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you CF. Im in the same position new to Brisbane don't know anyone it's driving my 2.5year old son crazy. Please email me if you would like to meet up at a park or playcentre. Marleynscooby@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi there, we too are looking for some play mates I have a DD who is 2.5 and a DS who is 5 and heading off to prep next year!
    Let me know if u organise a meet up, we would love to come along!!! we don't know many people here in brissy, altho we have been here 2.5 years now! would be great to get out and about!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi we dont know many peoples in Brisbane. I would love to have a park meet up only thing is which is the best park location to meet up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Depends where you are & what you're looking for - i'm close to Kalinga Park which is great but can be a bit difficult for conversation depending on the age of your kids in terms of how much supervision they need (if that makes sense). My 4 yr old can play alone now but unless he was on the swings or in the sand, needed an adult alongside to ensure he didn't fall off the forts or climbing frames when he was younger.

I'm away for another couple of weeks but happy to meet up one afternoon or morning later in the month there if people fancied?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone ,

I help run Bindi I Playgroup which is held at the Aspley Girl Guides Hut on Ellison Road, every Thursday morning.

We meet in the playground beside the Girl Guides Hut at 9.30 am and play for half an hour or so before heading up to the hut for a fun and quite relaxed morning of free play time, craft activities, morning tea and a few songs before finishing up at 11.30 am.

Bindi I Playgroup has been running for 13 years, but this year we have lost a lot of members who've returned to work or whose children have moved on to kindy, and we really need some new members in order to keep going.

Currently we have 5 - 8 families attending each week (but we have room for quite a few more), whose children range in ages from just a few months to four years old. Parents come from all different backgrounds and a wide range of ages too. Most families are quite new to the playgroup at the moment, so it's a great time for getting involved and making some new playmates for the children, and even some grown up friends for yourself!

So if you're interested please come along on Thursday mornings around 9.30am, we'd love to meet you!