Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sorry but I understand why he did it . Why should others be bothered by your screaming child . Why can't you respect others rights to a peaceful lunch. What would you do if someone was on there phone screaming down it at someone. I'm sure that would annoy. That's the problem these days. It's all about me and there is no respect for other people

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Honestly, the loud and obnoxious people in Cafe`s bug me a LOT more than a crying toddler.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillynix For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (23-10-2011),Pinkzy  (23-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    I'm sorry but I understand why he did it . Why should others be bothered by your screaming child . Why can't you respect others rights to a peaceful lunch. What would you do if someone was on there phone screaming down it at someone. I'm sure that would annoy. That's the problem these days. It's all about me and there is no respect for other people
    So which 'me' is more important?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Lillynix  (23-10-2011),Pinkzy  (23-10-2011)

DaddyLarge is offline I put on my robe and wizard hat...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    So which 'me' is more important?
    Whichever one the cafe owner decides.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Wondergirl sometimes you've just gotta laugh at how precious society is becoming. Honestly, we hear complaints of noisy babies (zomg call the whaaaaaaambulance), children being on aeroplanes, cats being in our front yards yadda yadda yadda.

Honestly, how do some people get out of bed in the morning if a crying toddler is going to ruin your day? Meh, call the whambulance, get a stiff drink and move on.

If a crying baby is the worst thing that's happened to them today, they've had a pretty great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's a massive difference between an adult, who has the ability to control their behaviour, and a child who is still in an early developmental stages. Seriously. Do you really think an upset child and a screaming adult are the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    Wondergirl sometimes you've just gotta laugh at how precious society is becoming. Honestly, we hear complaints of noisy babies (zomg call the whaaaaaaambulance), children being on aeroplanes, cats being in our front yards yadda yadda yadda.

Honestly, how do some people get out of bed in the morning if a crying toddler is going to ruin your day? Meh, call the whambulance, get a stiff drink and move on.

If a crying baby is the worst thing that's happened to them today, they've had a pretty great day
    Lol. I'm stealing whambulance!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

Benji  (23-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh for sure. Some dude shot me the filthiest look when Jasper pushed his feet against the back of his seat on a plane. Then Jasper banged on the tray and again turn around and pointedly glare at me. (and mutter to I assume his wife who seemed to ignore him. Lol)

Then every time Jasper made a peep he'd spin and glare.

And even getting off the plane he turned and glared at me again. Jasper was asleep by that point. So he was just making sure I knew he was a miserable person.

Seriously dude if this is the worst thing that happens to you, being seated in front of a 3 year old being reasonably well behaved for a toddler on a plane, your having a fine day.

Plus I hope he felt like a big man repeatedly glaring at a pregnant mother traveling alone with a toddler.

My response - just smile. Whatcha gonna do? Some people are determined to have their day 'ruined'.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (23-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can I ask, is this your first child you're having (saw your signature)?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh booby, how I wish you breastfed that 3 yo of yours on that plane. That would have really given them something to write home about

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

Lillynix  (23-10-2011)