+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Punky, it's hard with the creche, but they seem ok with babies, and it's only for an hour. Maybe try and see how it goes.

My son has a runny nose so the creche is probably out for today. Hopefully my partner gets home before 7, and I'll go run on the treadmill.

Ate toast, oranges and a couple of pieces of dark chocolate for breakfast/morning tea. Need to be stricter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I weaned bub at 4 months as he hadn't put on weight in at least 8 weeks and was looking quite horrible That also seems to be the point where my weight loss stopped though.

I am doing an hour of cardio/weights in the evening in the home gym with hubby and will be getting out walking for an hour or so at least 3 times a week with bub while the big two are at school and kindy. Next year I will have more free time with both older kids at school so I will be able to walk more with bub in Pram.

I am also looking into getting a propper jogging pram as I enjoy a little bit of running but hate the plain old three wheelers that think they are joggers. I had a $800 "joggër" when the older kids were little and it was horrible!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

I know I'm a day late... But can I please join? I need to lose A LOT of weight but plan on starting with a small goal - 6kg in the 8 weeks!

Plan on eating well, tracking WW points and swimming 3 mornings a week with a friend. My fitness is sooooo low so I figure swimming is a great low impact exersice to improve this.

Will weigh myself tonight and let you all know how I go.

GO US!!!
    Last edited by Trying4BabyNo1; 25-10-2011 at 19:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The more the merrier.

My son perked up so I took him to the gym creche and did pump this afternoon, despite doing it last night. Normally I leave 48 hours between pump classes but it was the only class during creche other than zumba, and I don't think i'd be good at zumba.

My partner should be home at 7.45, so thinking of going back to the gym for a run on the treadmill but seems like a lot of effort.

My gym enthusiasm has returned. If I can't have another baby, I can at least be fit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually will not be couting WW points... Will be using an AWESOME calorie counter app on my iphone that was reccomended by another hubber in another thread.

If anyone else is interested its called MyfitnessPal and you set it up with your weight and height and how much weight you want to lose each week and it tells you how many calories you can eat. Then you add foods to your food diary and it adds the calories up! You can even scan barcodes of foods and the app will find their calorie value!!!

Oh and best of all its a FREE app!!!

So will be using this to help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying4babyno1, I wonder if they have an android app? I use calorie king but it's not an app or mobile site.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Surely there would be something similar for Android MsMummy if they didn't have the same app. Let me know what you find as the friend I'm swimming with has an Android phone.

I'm hoping to start up at the gym when my fitness improves!

How come your not having anymore babies? If you don't mind me asking?

I'm trying to lose weight and improve fitness before TTC!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    T4BN1: Just downloaded it now, and looks quite good. Thanks!

Today was kind of a fail for me.

For breakfast I indulged in the ultra nutritional red bull
    Lunch was another red bull and a potato
    Dinner was turmeric and coriander risotto

...I also had 3 melting moments, and a couple of teaspoons of crushed oreo.

I quite literally had nothing with any nutritional benefit...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying4 - will have a look for app. Re babies, my partner refuses to part with his sperm and we had a big blow up about it last week, and now it's maybe mid next yr, as "he's not ready". Maybe i'l meet an impulsive virile man at the gym.

Rabbity, tomorrow is another day.

In a sign of enthusiasm, I went to the gym at 8pm and did 40 mins on the treadmill and burnt 500 cals, making a total if 900 cals burnt today from exercise. Eating was ordinary with too many carbs.

Trying to decide whether to do step or spin tomorrow morning. I always feel awkward on a spin bike.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Trying to decide whether to do step class or just cardio/weights this morning, I am not feeling super motivated and I blame that on my mini binge yeaterday. DP and I went to the movies and I got a latte (skinny) BUT i also got... a double choc cake with double cream I did share it with DP though lol. It's DS2's 2nd birthday today!!! I can't believe how quick the time goes.. actually right about now 2 yrs ago I would have been waking up with contractions, crazy huh!! We aren't doing anything special though, DS2 has to wait until later to open his pressies (for DP to get home from work) then we are off to my parents to do pressies and a cake with them and a couple of close family friends.