+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Hi. I was 93.3 this morning

Hoping to get below 90 for Christmas and stay there until the wedding

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    *wolf whistle* looks great DiamondEyes!
    I have been drinking alot more fluid, but I did eat alot over the weekend, so I think that holds some of the blame also.

Well done BRV! I'm sure you can do it! Your wedding should give you great motivation! I'm still aiming for under 80 by Christmas, I have 5.5kilo to go though, not sure if I will make it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey girls!
    It's been quite in here, hope everyone hasn't fallen off the wagon.
    Still doing good here, haven't gone back to shakes and doing just as great eating healthy smart foods. Weighed in at 83.8 this morning Down 1.7kg for the week - very happy with that. have lost 7.1kg in total so far, hopefully I can still get to my goal by Christmas

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    congrats MI! u must be so stoked

i havent falled off the wagon. exercising, zumba-ing and eating right, but i threw out my scales so i have no idea what i weigh unfortunately. clothes are getting a bit looser so im

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Littlemissmetal  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    hey gals. how is everyone going??

sooooooo today went shopping and those big electric scales they have at the shops thats always very cruel to me....were calling my name. i havent weighed in for a week since i threw mine out last wednesday (when i say cruel, they always say more than every other scale i use)

so...i weighed in. fully clothed. jotted the number down...

came home, stripped off and weighed my clothes and shoes, and they came in at 1.4 kilos all up...so i deducted that from the number the cruel scales gave me and....

i wanted to get to 85 by xmas, and i reall doubt it will happen and i dont even really care if i get there or not by then, but i have a feeling ill get close.

this past week has been the happiest week for me, not knowing what i weighed in at everyday has done wonders for my sanity...so just gonna do what i did today, weekly.

im doing zumba two nights a week now, and the gym 2 days a week (focusing on strength training) im really happy atm

Thanks
    Reviews
    DE - Well done on breaking into the 80's! You really are doing amazing with your weightloss, and I am glad to hear that you have had a good week. Daily weighins can really put a downer on your some days so I think it's great that you are doing weekly weigh ins only. I dont doubt you will be able to get to 85 by Christmas, goodluck!

I have been slack posting in hear, it got a bit dead, and I didn't want to be the only one posting lol, so I have been keeping track of everything in my journal.
    Still doing well here, It has been exactly 2months since starting this journey and already I have lost 7.1kg, 27.5cm off my thighs, hips, waist and arms and dropped a dress size! I am very impressed with my progress. I was sitting at 83.5 when I weighed myself this morning, working very hard to try and get that number under 80 by Christmas. I am on week 4 (almost wk5) of C25K and it's still proving to be pretty easy so far, I think it will start getting a bit more challanging once I reach week 5/6.

I am feeling pretty good this week aswell! Have gotten out of the house and met 2 great new friends (off the hub :P) combined with exercise and healthy eating I feel like I am treating myself the way I am supposed to (finally!)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

Zombie_eyes  (07-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in - weighed in at 81.7 this morning Almost 10kg lost, and getting very close to the 70's! Hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hey gals, wondering what the final weigh ins are? How did u all go??

My start weight for the challenge was 92kgs, weight on christmas 85!

I made the goal i set yippee!

Hope u all had a great christmas ^_^ shall i see u in the next challenge??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Littlemissmetal  (27-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi DE - Well done on reaching your goal - another 7kg down

I started at 90.9 My last weighin (Saturday) I was 78.8 I reached my goal too!
    Here I am on Christmas day with DP (wearing the gorgeous new dress MIL brought me ) I am so happy with the way I am looking and very proud of my loss and increase in health and fitness - Yep bring on the next challange, I still have another 9kg to go!
    Last edited by Littlemissmetal; 27-12-2011 at 09:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Wow wow wow u look awesome, and in the 70's thats awesome! Cant wait to join u there!!! Congrats on all your hard work

Will u make another challenge thread?