+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    awesome work MI - wowww ive never lost that much in a week and i had 75% of my stomach removed lol so ur doing awesomely.

i am about 500 grams from being in the 80's. i KNOW i can do it this week.

i baked up some season chicken breast last night and steamed a heap of vegies. i set my alarm every 2.5 hours today and have had a small portion. to up my calories up my protein and get my metabolism working again!! both my cousin and pt think this is a good move. so im pretty confident its gonna result in a loss this week.

didnt do a work out today (was meant to be first week of monday night aqua aerobics) but i got some tattoos today and they hurt alot so not gonna do anything today. tuesday wednesday gonna hit the gym, thursday zumba and saturday gym again!

cross your fingers for me ladies! this hasto be my week!!!

Ms mummy - exercise makes u sooooooooooooo hungry, when u wanna eat, try have protein and avoid carbs xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great work MI!!

I've been doing pump again, I gained 0.5kg this week but lost 5cm from my thighs and 2 from my butt, 1 from arms so pump is toning for sure!

Dining isn't 500gm frustrating!!! You will totally get there this week!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JaneDoe For This Useful Post:

Zombie_eyes  (21-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks everyone
    I am giving shakes a miss this week, have planned out my meals so hopefully I can still get a decent loss next week

DiamondEyes - Well done on your loss! So close to cracking the 80's! I hope this new plan you have come up with works wonders this week for you.

JaneDoe - Well done! Glad pump is providing you a good toning workout! You'll gave buns of steel shortly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hey ladies! Im excited to say the new plan is working. Down 400g over night!! Omg 100 grams away from being in the 80's!!! Lol

My wrists realllly hurt still from my tattoos but im hitting the gym today anyways!

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone is doing so well this week, except me.

I'm the same at 60.6kg, it doesn't sound like much, but I'm short and could be up to 10kg less.

I know why at least. I am making poor food choices. Sometimes I just like my food more than I want to be thin. I love cooking and baking and trying new recipes, and using all our beautiful home grown produce. But low carb, low fat food is hard to get excited about.

Maybe I'll have a better week this week.
    Last edited by bugsy; 22-11-2011 at 09:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo DE - Glad to hear the new plan is a success and so close to the 80's

bugsy - I am a huge carb eater, I just can't cut them out of my life, instead I try to use wholemeal/grain items (bread, flour, rice, pasta etc.) to make it kind of good. I also drink a huge glass of water before a meal which helps me to not overeat and I pack my plate full of salad, Hopefully this week will be better for you

I have no idea how I am going to go not on shakes this week, I don't think I will get a loss, I feel rather heavy and bloated today but that could be because AF is on her way, or because I have had carbs for every meal today I did a huge workout this morning, and have my exercise pretty down pat, just have to work on my eating, I feel lost without my shakes! Going to try have lots of protein tomorrow, eggs for brekkie, tuna salad for lunch and dinner is to be decided, but maybe just a piece of grilled chicken and salad. Need to shake my carb addiction.Need to have a loss this week without relying on shakes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are well going?

I'm confident I will have a gain this week, my exercise has been great, have been every day this week, my eating, not so great. Have had a couple of unhealthy meals and to many bad snacks. Weigh in tomorrow and I am kind of fretting it, as I have only had losses so far I don't want to see the scales gaining. Oh well time will tell and next week WILL be better, I am going back on shakes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sh1t news for me, i got hair entensions (really long) and now i weigh more lol ****.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a good week for me either. Scales were 85.5 this morning which means a 0.5 gain I'm not really surprised, I have had a shocking week of eating. Just means I have to work harder this week.

Lol DiamondEyes - I'm sure your losing weight in the right places though! You will have to show us your new hair!!

Goodluck to everyone weighing in today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    http://flickr.com/gp/57787047@N06/034J26

the .5 gain could just be fluid retention, like a day or two back on the shakes and it will prolly be gone!!