+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Okay, so I weighed 90.5 this morning I was down to 88.3 last week... 2 days of no exercise and a little bit of a binge has gained me 2 kilos

I am good with exercise and eating, but as soon as I slip up i tend to gain massive amounts of weight back.. so annoying. But I have upped my exercise level even more so I am still going 7 days a week (so pretty much every day) 3 of those days are 2hour sessions, the other 4 are 1 hour sessions. I NEED to lose 10kg before Christmas, I set this goal, so i need to reach it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can I please join?

I weighted in at 78kg today and I am so pi$$ed at myself- I was 68kg 2.5 months ago... I've been so lazy and eating so much junk it's not funny. Last week I ate pizza 3 times!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can I join. Am not going to weigh myself though. I want to take my measurements as my weight fluctuates a lot and I get disheartened.

So what programs is everyone doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    For eating- just lots of protein for breakfast and lunch, lots of vege and a green smoothie every morning.

Exercise- Swimming daily, walking 4 times a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I just checked this thread, and am heartened other people joined. Had thread starting phobia of being by myself.

I have had a great day. Burnt 1000 calories at the gym just now doing express attack, then pump. Had a protein shake for breakfast, sushi for lunch, and watermelon and greek yoghurt for snacks. Might have a protein shake for dinner. I just use the plain soy protein but might add some cocoa and stevia.

Almost bought a chocolate bar today but I resisted, as I need to break the habit. Or will just have dark chocolate after dinner.

Hope everyone is feeling motivated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing celebrity slim shakes, so for brekkie and lunch it is a shake (luckily they are yum and keep me full) I have 2-3 snacks a day, morning/afternoon tea and supper. Dinner is usually some kind of protein and salad/veg or carbs, i am trying to cut down on the amount of carbs we consume for dinner, but it's so hard, all the yummy foods contain carbs!!

As for exercise, well I am at the gym 7 days a week, I do 3 attacks classes 2 cycle classes 2 combat classes and 1 pump and step class per week aswell as light cardio on tredmill/bike/x-trainer and light weights. You would think with all that exercise I would be super thin! But nope, I am fairly fit though, have played netball my whole life and been going to the gym on and off the past 4 years, but i just cant seem to get my weight down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have celebrity slim shakes if anyone close by wants them, I think I had 2 & I hated them:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join in too please?! I am 79.1kgs...have put on 10 kgs this year alone, thanks to the pill and antidepressants!! Would like to get to under 70kgs for this challenge...my overall goal is to be between 60-65kgs.

TODAY'S FOOD/EXERCISE

Exercise: a 1 hour Zumba class

Breakfast: Ultra Slim shake & coffee
    Snack: 1 apple
    Lunch: Ultra Slim shake
    Dinner: 2 chicken and salad tortilla's

The thing I'm finding the hardest with food is that I'm quite often hungry at night, and often snack out of boredom. I also have a toast and a cheese addiction! I also need to drink more water, and stop buying iced coffee's when I'm at the shops!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't tried the celebrity slim ones...I'm kind of considering doing the shake thing, I'm really busy at the moment so it might be easier...Are they affordable?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Depends which ones you get, and whether you get them on sale...I got my 450g tin of Ultra Slim for $8 And it's really yummy too, tastes like a real chocolate shake!! I've tried many shakes, and this is the first one that I've actually liked. I didnt like the celebrity slim ones.