+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    MsMummy thats actually a really good idea!! re;weights! i cant do pilates cause out gym doesnt have classes, but can focus on my strength training inbetween the cardio days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Mothersinstinct, have you done the newish attack track (I think the song lyrics are something about a ponytail) where it's 4 jumping lunges, 4 jumping squats, repeat a couple of times, then 2 of each for a while. I did a couple of rounds of it and thought my legs were going to collapse. It's the same release as he beastie boys song.

Did cardio blitz again. Really like it. The instructor is a touch eccentric but in a fun way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done on your losses girls.

I'm weighing a day late again, Monday doesn't really suit me as Sunday tends to be my day to get slack with my eating.

But a small loss of 400g this week.
    so down to 60.6kg, hopefully in the fifties next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Sounds like we're all attacking the gym with classes and cardio well done everyone Bugsy 400g is great, when you get down to a healthy weight range the losses become much smaller each week.

I went to the gym twice today and burnt 700 cals Just had a huge bowl of salad and have been very good with my food today

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Awesome work girls! Congrats on the losses! And all the exercise

Nothing to report on here. Didnt work out today again, and ate more to bump up my calories... *slumps*i feel like a sloth of sorts who has eaten too much...

Hitting the gym tomorrow and then zumba on thursday yay. Will do weights on friday and cardio on sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done on your loss bugsy! I hope you see the 50's next week

MsMummy - I think we did it last week, I do attack tomorrow so I will see, but i remember doing those jump squats and then the jump lunges.

twice delirium! Your keen! Hope you enjoyed your workouts.

Enjoy your workout today DiamondEyes!

I'm off to gym this morning, not sure what I am going to do, can choose between step circuit or weights/cardio like I usually do. But I think I might try circuit today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Congrats on your loss bugsy, and good work on the double gym delerium.

I was thinking about the gym this morning, but my son is sleeping with one leg and one arm across me, and his head on my chest. Every time I try to get up, he stirs. He hasn't been great this wk so needs some decent sleep.

Plus I'm really sore. That 10k jog on Sunday really pushed me.

Will either do step or attack tonight.

Might go to pool today as we have no air con and it's hot, and I may strangle my son if he carries on Today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsy View Post
    Well done on your losses girls.

I'm weighing a day late again, Monday doesn't really suit me as Sunday tends to be my day to get slack with my eating.

But a small loss of 400g this week.
    so down to 60.6kg, hopefully in the fifties next week.
    Wahoo!! Well done... so close to breaking into the 50's! I think once you get closer to your goal you start to have smaller losses anyway - well that's how it's always worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Sounds like we're all attacking the gym with classes and cardio well done everyone Bugsy 400g is great, when you get down to a healthy weight range the losses become much smaller each week.

I went to the gym twice today and burnt 700 cals Just had a huge bowl of salad and have been very good with my food today
    Nice work! It's totally the weather for salad hey! It's all I ever feel like lately Well that and mango! YUM!!

Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    Well done on your loss bugsy! I hope you see the 50's next week

MsMummy - I think we did it last week, I do attack tomorrow so I will see, but i remember doing those jump squats and then the jump lunges.

twice delirium! Your keen! Hope you enjoyed your workouts.

Enjoy your workout today DiamondEyes!

I'm off to gym this morning, not sure what I am going to do, can choose between step circuit or weights/cardio like I usually do. But I think I might try circuit today.
    Good luck at the gym! I think it's good to mix it up a bit. I really need to start doing some kind of weights - but I'm not sure I want to join a gym - I usually end up going for a bit and then wasting my membership. Might see if I can go somewhere casually for a while??

Well I had a really good day yesterday - Poached egg on multi-grain toast for breakfast, bowl of salad for lunch, chicken breast and salad for dinner - numerous cups of tea on skim throughout the day (which I really need to cut down on) and I also had half a bottle of red wine . I have started counting WW points (which I did years ago so I am using the old system of points) so I just made sure I fit it into my allowance. I know I need to not have it - but I really do enjoy kicking my feet up once the kids have gone to bed and watch a few shows by myself with a red.

I also did a 5 km run yesterday... No run today though as I am playing Oztag and Netball tonight - but I am thinking about popping the kids in the pram in a sec and doing my 5 km ... but just walking it (which is quite a workout anyway with the 2 kids in the pram.)

Good luck today all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know my gym has passes you can get for not so frequent visits, it depends on how often you think you will go, as it could work out more expensive then getting a membership. Also try get a free trial with your desired gym, weigh out your pros and cons and then decide if it's for you. Alternatively you could just get a second hand weight bench and some hand weights and do your own muscle training at home.

I have set myself a new weekly goal, I am trying to up my "jogging time" I'm going to start myself out slowly and gradually increase my jogging time. This morning I did 20 minutes of 2 min moderate paced walking and then 1min jogging then i changed the intervals for the next 20min as 1min walking and 2 min jogging. Next week I am going to try for 1 min walking 2 min jogging and then 1min walking 3 minute jogging. After that I did weights, I am feeling positive about this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everybody is still on track and doing well!
    I have been super strict with eating and exercise this week, Have had my shakes for lunch and breakfast with fresh fruit as in between snack, dinners have been fairly healthy aswell.
    Hit the gym this morning, did body attack then 10min of jogging afterward. I am feeling good about this week and am really hoping I can push myself down to 85. I have had a rough day today though.. Have been feeling clucky, seems like everyone I know is pregnant or just given birth. It doesn't help that DP wants a baby now either. I would be 15weeks if things went well with the pregnancy, I try not to think about it as it is still pretty raw to me. I didn't feel very good during Attack either, even though I have made friends with quite a few of the girls, I felt like the fattest person there today, I looked in the mirror and didn't like what I saw. I am almost at 5kg loss, I am hoping I start to notice the loss once I get myself into the 70's.