+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Going good here, did attack yesterday, diff instructor, worked us hard. My legs are a bit sore today but going to combat this morning, need to give my arms a good workout now. Eating has been spot on, hoping for a good loss Monday, it should be acheievable, so long as i dont slip up over the weekend.

MsMummy - I've ditched Step from my routine, I just find it to hard, it gives an awesome workout but i can't get the hang of it. Have fun at gym this morning - choose attack!

DiamondEyes - Sounds like your doing so well, I hope you get a great loss on Monday!

Jane - At least you drink the "healthier" kind of alcohol, I end up drink bourbon and coke, the coke in it is what kills me, so I haven't been drinking much alcohol since I started this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Mi, how was combat? I think everyone has a class they're not keen on. Mine is balance. I don't like the yoga elements, but I like the pilates so do thst by itself.

The creche was full for attack so I did pump. Then my 15k son fell asleep in my arms at the shops and I carried him for 45 minutes. I didn't think I was going to make it to the car. Was sweating and doing exhaling to push through, lol. My arms are struggling from tHe increased pump weights.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Combat was great MS - Instructor changed the tracks to older ones, so I got a fairly good workout because my body was no longer familiar with that workout.

Had a shocking night with both the boys last night, DS2 had an almost 4 hour nap yesterday, I had to wake him. So that resulted in him protesting sleep until almost 9 and DS1 was even worse he didn't go to bed until almost 11 Not sure if it is the heat, but definietly not typical behaviour for my boys, they are usually in bed by 7:30, with no protest at all. So I got a sh!t sleep, the morning was no better, they were up at 5:15. I didn't want to get up.

I'm meant to do spin tomorrow morning, but just the thought of it is daunting, I should go, but will see how I'm feeling in the morning, DP have a "date" tonight so my parents are watching the ferals for a few hours, not sure what he has planned yet but it's what I need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I've had a nightmare week this week, so haven't been to the gym nor have I weighed myself. But Monday I'm back on the horse

well done to everyone who is exercising their butts off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Well done to all who are exercising and eating well.

I did some cardio today, then pump. Tomorrow, my trainer has cancelled as she's sick, so I'm thinking of doing spin or aqua, although aqua could be a problem if the girls in the creche need me to change my son's nappy.

My eating has been a lot better this week, so we will see what happens on the scales on Monday.

Have a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Mi, hopefully you feel up to the gym. Although sometimes it's better just to take a day off and not feel bad.

Delerium, some weeks are just sh!t. Hopefully next werk is better for you.

Brv, does your son poo at the creche? My son has always avoided pooing while out. It's like he enjoyed doing it at home. What a pita mid class though.

I have grand intentions of doing express pump and step from 7.15am. Then going to look at my old unit which we sold 2 years ago, which is for sale again. My partner thinks it"s weird but I really want to look at it. Then the beach after lunch. Then work on sun/mon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good work ladies with your workouts.

I'm still going on the couch to 5k and man is it getting hard. Ive decided to stop weighing myself as it's just depressing. Last week I was up and down all over the place. In a day I went up a kilo. The next day I was down a kilo. So irritating. I'm just going to weigh myself in 5 weeks which will be at the end of the c25k program.

Also wondering how long it's been since you ladies had your bubbas and if you are still breast feeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nudge88 View Post
    Good work ladies with your workouts.

I'm still going on the couch to 5k and man is it getting hard. Ive decided to stop weighing myself as it's just depressing. Last week I was up and down all over the place. In a day I went up a kilo. The next day I was down a kilo. So irritating. I'm just going to weigh myself in 5 weeks which will be at the end of the c25k program.

Also wondering how long it's been since you ladies had your bubbas and if you are still breast feeding.
    My son's 3, and I stopped feeding him almost a year ago. But when he was under 1, I was really protective of my supply with enough calories.

How old is your baby? I remember 6 or 7 weeks but that could be someone else.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My youngest is 2.5 and he wasnt breastfed, but my doc told me it can take quite a while for hormones n all that to get back to normal, some of which do affect weightloss.

I agree maybe u should wait a while before weighing, i often need to take a break from weighing because it really messes with me!

You're doing great with the C25k programme! Keep up the good work!

Del, everyone has off periods sweetness, if i remember correctly it was AF week for you as well. Good luck for getting back on track! U can do it ^_^

Bigredv- great work on your eating this week! Lol@ pooing at creche! My gym doesnt have a creche unfortunately (no creche, no classes) boo! So i didnt realise the carers wont change a nappy? Odd!

Everyone is going great! Keep up the good work gals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DD is 4 months next week and I am still breastfeeding. I'm not too worried about my supply as I had oversupply until about a month ago an my breasts have finally adjusted. I'm still keeping an eye on my supple just in case

I want to lose some of my baby weight, as I put on about 25kg during pregnancy.
    I don't expect/want to drop everything straight away but I'm sick of being a whale and I was thinner when I was 4/5 months pregnant!