+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    Msmummy - Glad your feeling better today and Well done on your loss Enjoy your pump workout this arfternoon!

DiamondEyes - You don't think it could be muscle gain do you? could just be AF, I tend to weigh more pre-menstrual and during, but after I get a big loss.

BRV - Hopefully the over indulging will just fall off you this week and you get a good loss next week. Bet it was worth it though! sounds like you had a fab wknd.

Pinkzy - would go insane if I wasn't allowed to exercise, can you not even do light exercising? Hopefully you will be able to get back into it soon.

Nudgee - Don't give up, there could be several reason you arent seeing a difference on the scales, are you noticing a change in how your clothes are fitting?

Had an amazing workout this morning, upped my weights again in a couple of tracks in pump, feeling a bit sore in my shoulder and tricpes so going to do a couple more stretched after. I weighed in at 87.9 this morning, so I think that's just under a kilo lost, it's a loss i guess, i was kind of hoping for more, but i am seeing a difference and i feel great so hoping i am also gaining muscle. Hopefully I can get under 87 by next monday
    Wahoo!! You are doing great!!!

Well I am going to weigh myself in the morning... I think I'm about 65/66kg ish... I have actually lost a fair amount of weigh since having bub - I was about 90kg I think when I fell pregnant. But I want to get to about 58kg.... so thanks for letting me join late ladies

Well I have been going good guns for a bit lately. I play touch twice a week, netball and Oztag and I have just done my first 'fun run' a couple of weeks ago. I am trying to get into running now I've had a taste of it .... I did 7.5km today running and every now and then walking. I am hoping to be able to run the whole thing in a few weeks. I have also being really good with my clean eating. Pretty much omlette for brekky, salad with roast pumpkin and boiled egg for lunch and meat and salad for dinner. I do normally like veg but it is just getting too hot! Trying not to eat bread or processed food - although I am still enjoying a few wines.

Will be reading along more closely now ... Good luck all!!!

Just adding my stats now

week 3 - 7.11.2011 - 65.3kg
    week 4 - 14.11.2011 -
    week 5 - 21.11.2011 -
    week 6 - 28.11.2011 -
    week 7 - 5.12.2011 -
    week 8 - 12.12.2011 -
    Last edited by Theboys&me; 08-11-2011 at 05:50. Reason: adding weight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I got a loss. I'm still on track. And I even managed to squeeze myself into some pre-baby jeans, yay.

week 1: 62.6
    week 2: 61.8
    week 3: 61.0

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    congrats guys! you're all doing great!!!!

nothing new to report on for me, i'm hitting the gym again today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Congrats to all who had losses yesterday. I got my period yesterday afternoon and weighed myself this morning just out of curiosity and was 1.1kg down to 94.9
    Last edited by BigRedV; 08-11-2011 at 08:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Phew so good to see some losses! I feel like I am letting the team down

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Argh, I tried to reply on my laptop this morning but it froze and too many replies on phone. Congrats to everyone who lost. Even if you didn't, even the extra exercise, better eating is great.

I did pump last night and increased my squat to 20 and chest to 10. Struggled through and glad I increased as I felt it this morning. I don't think I was pushing myself enough.

Planned to sleep in this morning, but my son was unusually up at 6, so I did a class called cardio blitz. It was really good, and I burnt 600 calories, but without that feeling I get in attack nd step that I may pass out. it was like half an attack class, 2 combat tracks and a pump track with free weights, then abs.

I'm glad I went as I was feeling so anxious and sh!I this morning. I had a rubbish day at work, tense conversation with client before I left, nd my boss was in a foul mood so tip toeing around him. I think he would like me to work more days but I can't due to childcare. Sometimes I wish I had a serene job, as I don't think I'm suited to a stressful, adversarial type area. I looked into less stressful jobs, but they don't pay well or i'd need to go back to uni. Anyway, ot, but the class has reduced my anxiety. I hate feeling anxious on my days off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Msmummy - that sounds like an awesome class! Wish my class had a bit more variety, we have all the les mills class but sometime I wish there was something else. Well done on increasing weights! I was feeling sore this morning aswell after increasing yesterday.

BRV - Yay for your loss, you probably just had some bloating and being pre-menstrual you often feel heavier.
    bugsy - well done on you weightloss so far

AFM - Didn't go to gym today, my boys were at daycare so i treated myself to a "me day" I got my hair done, So happy with it, I feel brand new! Had a pub lunch with DP and then a flutter on the pokies, and i won! Only $170 but I only put in $20 so happy with that! It paid for my hair! lol. Then I came home gave myself a pedi and a mani and painted my nais, did no housework and skipped gym so I have alot to ake up for tomorrow lol. Hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Did a circut class yest, diff instructor and boy did she make us work!!! My bum and thighs are burning today!! Off to a pump class in the morn! Hoping to see some results on the scales!!!!

Was a bit naughty indulged in a bottle of red wine enjoyed every drop!!

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good work janedoe! How is everyone doing?

Mon tues and weds i hit the gym, tonight i did a zumba class, and ive got the gym tomorrow too! Then im having the weekend off cause something always gets in the way and if i miss a day when im meant to go it screws me over and i try to sabotage myself!

My eating has been perfect. Im super proud, really hoping the scales are nice to me come monday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Mothersinstinct, congrats on your win, and it sounds like you had a lovely day.

Janedoe, I haven't done a circuit class before. What do they do in them?

Diamond, that's great about perfect eating. You must be so proud that you have been able to do that. I think it's that lack of control that's really distressing and deflating.

I did step last night, which is always rigorous. I'm trying to decide between pump and attack this morning. I'm thinking attack as I can do pump first thing tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good day.