week 1 - 24.10.2011 - 69.5kg
    week 2 - 31.10.2011 - 69.8kg
    week 3 - 7.11.2011 - 70.00kg
    week 4 - 14.11.2011 -
    week 5 - 21.11.2011 -
    week 6 - 28.11.2011 -
    week 7 - 5.12.2011 -
    week 8 - 12.12.2011 -

ok lol, I should stop this 8 week thing before I end up back where I started This morning I ate breaky before remembering to weigh in and AF came Saturday so I am not stressing too much.

Thinking of doing a detox, any ideas on that girls?

So good to see some losses too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I've also just started my period so won't be weighing in. Seems we are all cycle buddies lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I am due for my period any day now, I was 96 this morning but it was expected I guess after minimal exercise and a lot of alcohol and eating out over the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm still the same weight as I was a week ago. Still not allowed to exercise and finding this really difficult which sucks because the last few months have been easy.

Will probably not weigh for a couple of weeks as weekly is becoming to de-motivating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm also not losing any weight.

I'm hovering around the 80kg mark, going up and down a few hundred grams every time I weigh myself.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm exercising most days. I'm keeping up with my couch to 5k, I'm eating much better and I'm drinking heaps of water and only water. I feel like I should have lost at least 2 kg by now.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    just don't give up nudge!! what kinda foods are u eating? are u counting calories?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah. I plug every single thing I eat into calorie king to get my calories for the day.

For breaky I eat oats with chia seeds, flaxseeds and either apple or pepitas or sunflower seeds or goji berries

Lunch is usually tuna and salad on multigrain

Dinner is usually chickpea curry or some vegetarian dish cooked up by my DP.

We only eat meat once a week. And I'm not big on snacks. If I feel like I need a treat I have a piece of licorice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Msmummy - Glad your feeling better today and Well done on your loss Enjoy your pump workout this arfternoon!

DiamondEyes - You don't think it could be muscle gain do you? could just be AF, I tend to weigh more pre-menstrual and during, but after I get a big loss.

BRV - Hopefully the over indulging will just fall off you this week and you get a good loss next week. Bet it was worth it though! sounds like you had a fab wknd.

Pinkzy - would go insane if I wasn't allowed to exercise, can you not even do light exercising? Hopefully you will be able to get back into it soon.

Nudgee - Don't give up, there could be several reason you arent seeing a difference on the scales, are you noticing a change in how your clothes are fitting?

Had an amazing workout this morning, upped my weights again in a couple of tracks in pump, feeling a bit sore in my shoulder and tricpes so going to do a couple more stretched after. I weighed in at 87.9 this morning, so I think that's just under a kilo lost, it's a loss i guess, i was kind of hoping for more, but i am seeing a difference and i feel great so hoping i am also gaining muscle. Hopefully I can get under 87 by next monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    Pinkzy - would go insane if I wasn't allowed to exercise, can you not even do light exercising? Hopefully you will be able to get back into it soon.
    I begged the two doctors I've seen promised that I'd go slowly and not too hard on the bike - no. Asked if I could do my light weights (gently) - no. Asked if I could walk around the block a couple of times a day and was told as long as I don't build up a sweat and make sure I'm "strolling" then that would be fine ...which is great but that isn't/doesn't burn many calories. Not even allowed to effing vacuum according to them (I do anyway).

Eating well without the exercise is actually really, really hard. My DH is home today so I'm not doing much (my GP told him he needs to make sure I take it easy) but tomorrow I've decided that I'm risking it. I will go very, very gently on the bike for 10 minutes at a time...seriously, I don't want to risk putting on any more weight because losing 12kg has already been very hard and I'm not throwing it away for anything. It's worth the risk and besides, the local hospital is 10 minutes away so if anything happens (which it will not) then I'm close enough to the ER.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    well done on your loss mothersinstinct!! thats awesome, you certainly deserve it!

nudge - that sucks. im stumped. maybe just give it more time? i had a 4 week period where i lost barely a thing, then it picked up again? *hugs* so frustrating.

pinkzy - how long until u find out whats happening for sure? hope u can get back into it soon

bigredv - hopefully its just that Af is on her way and bloating from eating stuff on the weekend, and after Af leaves ur true weight will show. this is what im hoping for me too!!

i dont think its muscle gain for me, cause ive been doing way more cardio than strength training this past week. im not gonna let it get me down...and i know im just gonna be perfect eating wise this week and go for gold with my workouts and by next week i predict a decent loss!

Del - blasted Af!!! *grumble grumble* seems like she has annoyed many of us this week. *hugs*

sorry to those who i missed.