+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DiamondEyes - Yep every day, crazy huh. Sometimes 2 times a day. I find it's what works for me, I have great motivation, when I have it. But I lose it easily and it takes time for me to regain it. I get you on the trying to exercise with kids around, it is virtually impossible to do anything for yourself when they are around, yesterday I tried to paint my nails, DS2 was getting into something so I went to get him, and managaed to know over a bottle of purple polish which smashed on the tiles and went everywhere

Msmummy - Another 2 or 3 classes at that weight on your bi/tri track and it should be come easier for you. I am up to to 2.5 each side on should track but like you only use 1.5 for free weights, i find that part the most challenging.

Got home from spin not long ago, smashed it! did 23km's which i am super proud about then i had a nice relaxing sauna afterward to relieve my muscles, feeling great now, going to try make it to attack tomorrow morning. Heading to the beach shortly, it's a lovely day, a little overcast, but don't think it will rain and not disgustingly hot and muggy like it has the past few days. enjoy your wknd girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Diamondeyes, I'm transitioning back to vegan so no dairy, but I could have a protein shake, as I've got loads of soy powder in the cupboard. The up and gos are great though, they just need a soy version.

Mothersinstinct, great work with cycle! An hour is intense. I Haven't tried the sauna, although I don't think they all have them. I feel guilty if I don't exercise everyday as we'll, and worry I'll lose momentum.

I'd like to do attack at 4, and/or pilates at 5, but my partner is working from home today so I've got my son.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks re: those up and goes diamond eyes!! I will look out for them! I really struggle to eat breaky, esp with a morning shift, 7am start, I'm a nurse so will buy those!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JaneDoe For This Useful Post:

Zombie_eyes  (05-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Weigh in tomorrow, kind of anxious, i know I have def lost weight, but i wonder how much. I had kfc last night, but it tasted so good! and didn't go overboard. Didn't make gym this morning and also didnt do shakes today because i ran out yesterday but ate healthy, had cornflakes in the morn, then an apple, lunch was ham and salad sandwich and pork chop with salad for tea. Was going to go to the gym this arvo but im way to relaxed to gather the motivation and it's to late now. Will have to work hard tomorrow, back to back combat/pump class should do the trick. Goodluck to those weighing in tomorrow, hope you all had wonderful weekends

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had a little blow out last night too, oops. But dreaded AF came so im not gonna weigh in till she is goneeeskis

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I had my hens yesterday, drank a few drinks, ate a lovely banquet dinner at a Lebanese restaurant, then went for breakfast this morning at a cafe on the beach with the girls from work to conclude a great weekend I did walk nearly 5km in my strappy shoes yesterday, though, and have 3 massive blisters to prove it My period is due any day now as well so normally lose a bit of weight after that starts. I'll still weigh in tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Janedoe, I did shift work years ago and I struggled with breakfast. I find breakfast often defines my eating day. If I hve a bad start, it's downhill and vice versa.

Motheesinstinct, good luck with your weigh in and pump/combat. I'm on the bus going to work so a bit jealous that you're gymming this morning.

Diamondeyes, I just finished my period thank goodness. My son's initials are af, and everytime I write it or see it on his daycare stuff, I think about menstruation thanks to bh, lol.

Brv, sounds like a good weekend. I'm a bit wobbly in heels but seem to manage them better when drunk. Maybe it's an illusion though.

I weighed myself this morning and was 87, which is only slightly down from my original weight. I ate about 400g of sweets yesterday thougg. Mindless eating at work.

I feel better today and will try for a good eating day and pump after work. I'm thinking of increasing my squat weight to 20k (total) and my chest weight to 10k (total). I think I will struggle with the chest but will never improve if I don't push it. I could do express attack but it's hard to leave work at exactly 5 to make it on time.

Good luck with weigh in day.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    well done on ur loss msmummy, a loss is a loss and now u will be super close to getting in the 86's!

i shouldnt have but weighed in this morning, looks like im up 600-700grams atm...blardy AF, these last few months i really havent gained during AF, always lost. so...now im paranoid it is a real gain. although i dont see how. i guess maybe that combined with the heat leads to bloaty mcgee. i certainly feel blarghh. so hitting the gym this morning!

have a great day everyone. looking fwd to hearing more weigh ins!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not weighing in today, I had a busy baking weekend and indulged in a few too many sugar laden treats.

I will give myself an extra day to attempt to redeem myself.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post

how are you finding carb counting. i tried doing 100g a day earlier this year and it didn't suit me. i was crying, irritable, light headed. a an colleague did 30g a day for ages and lost a lot of weight but i like fruit too much.

Hi MsMummy

Carb counting definitely works for me when I can stick to it.
    Cutting out sugar and sticking to low GI carbs seems to reduce my sugar cravings after a week or two.

Pre-preg I was on 30-50g a day, but that is very restrictive, so many foods you cant eat.