+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jagamoe View Post
    I didn't BF either of my kids n my boobs still went like ski jumps and still have after bub tummy n love handles but arms n calves super skinny I look weird I miss my pre baby figure DP says I look good but I think he has to say that lol
    PMSL ski jumps!!!!! yeah all I'm disproprotionate too. DP tells me that i look good too but often tells me how much he misses my booty/being able to touch my boobs

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My **** has gone flat and I seem to have lost weight everywhere apart from my mummy pouch and love handles. Saggy sock boobs - check. I think it's just the joy of being a mum. I try not to dwell on it too much as my vanity takes a serious ego beating lol. DP says he's really proud of how much weight I've lost since the birth but I would love to see some tone like the "old days"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CozWesty View Post
    My **** has gone flat and I seem to have lost weight everywhere apart from my mummy pouch and love handles. Saggy sock boobs - check. I think it's just the joy of being a mum. I try not to dwell on it too much as my vanity takes a serious ego beating lol. DP says he's really proud of how much weight I've lost since the birth but I would love to see some tone like the "old days"
    Same :thumbdown: