+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks summershine! Up to 11.3kg now still a long way but last 6 weeks I have managed to really get my head around it! Shoes I got a pair of Nike runners

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies - mind if I join you? I am currently in the Nov thread but my first ever ICSI ended in a BFN last weekend I now have to wait until Jan before I am allowed to do an FET.

Going to try and spend the next month or so relaxing (not quite sure how as I am sooooooooo busy at work), eating well, exercising and getting ready for a BFP in Jan (hopefully!! haha)

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hoping I can join in with you all. I will be starting my 2nd ivf cycle in January after receiving a BFN earlier this week. Looking forward to getting to know you all. Unfortunately we got no frosties from that cycle so will be staring another stim cycle.

Lillystar - looks like we will be cycling together again for our 2nd cycle. Nice to see a familiar name already. Let's hope that January is our month
    Last edited by CJ81; 03-12-2011 at 14:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!!!

How are you all?

I am really, really sorry I have been slack! Been a crappy few weeks for me..

CJ- Welcome lovely!! I hope January is your sticky BFP.. Im sorry to hear that Nov wasnt to be. I too didnt get any frosties in my first cycle.. Makes you kind of feel ripped off to a point.. Fingers crossed!!

Lily- Welcome aswell! sorry to hear of your bfn last week.. it never gets easier! Sucks really! I hope January there are lots of us celebrating with a non alcoholic bevy!

Moo - Wow!! Go Girl! 11kg is alot of weight! when I lost all my weight i didnt feel like it was much but when a trainer gave me a kg of weight in a blob like consistancy I was blown away! its alot! So you have done so well.. how much do you want to lose?

Summashine- Thanks for the well wishes, my FIL is doing amazing! No perm damage at all! Yay cycle in Jan after all!! Sounds great!! I cant beleive you cant get NKC test done in WA? Whats the reason for that?

Kitty - How are you lovely? Did you speak to monash about cycling in late dec? I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you, you very much deserve to get your very, very sticky BFP! X

Pilbara - Hows it going? Hows the DC going? I have pretty much gone off coffee... kind of a forced thing.. not at my job anymore so the temptation isnt there!

Rai - Whats new? Did you have your appt yet?

Jaspat - How are you lovely?

Cal - A huge Welcome to you!!

And hello to anyone I have missed! January is starting to fil up isnt it!!

AFM - Alot has happened for me, I went back to the gym after my op and hurt myself.. lots of visits and lots of $$$ later I am told I have bulging discs in my lower back.. yay not! then my wisdom teeth started playing up.. caused an infection and my face blew up and needed medication! I thnk I will need to just bite the bullet and get them removed! And then last tuesday... I lost my job.... FML! my boss just called me and said that the business was in forced liquidation and that I wasnt to turn up to work the next day... needless to say I am devastated... esp before xmas.. I didnt get any payout at all... And he is supposed to be a 'friend' he hasnt paid super to me for 2 f%^King years!!! but shame on me for not following it up...

So here I am job searching on the Gold Coast which has close to 14% unemployment rate... I havent been to an interview for 6 years,. where do I start!!

Anyways enough negitive nancy...

What is everyones plans for xmas???

Have a super day girls!!

X
    Last edited by jessesgirl; 05-12-2011 at 08:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CJ - so good to have a familiar name in here. Jan is going to be our month!! I can feel it Hope you have a nice break over Christmas.

Jessesgirl - thanks for the welcome What a rough time you have had of late. Losing your job like that is horrible You poor thing. I have everything crossed for you that you'll find a new and better job soon. Try not to stress too much about the interview. Always remember that really it's just a chat to get to know you and find out more about your resume. Just be yourself and you'll be fine. Hopefully you are starting to feel a bit better now? My wisdom teeth used to do the same thing. Best decision I ever made getting rid of them. I actually wish I had of just done it sooner but I was too scared...haha.

Hi to all the other ladies in here. Hope you are all well and counting down to the holidays!!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if I join your thread? We’re doing our 1st IVF ICSI in Jan with Genea. Should be starting injections around the 20th.

I’m a mixture of excitement and nervousness and i know this forum always helps

Best of luck to you all, I hope none of us are on the ivf rollercoaster for too long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey grace!

Welcome!! Yes more than welcome to jump on board lovely!!

I hope your journey is short lived and you get your bfp!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thinking maybe we should start a roll call to see who's doing what?! What do you think?

Also seems the angels have been listening to me.. Cos I had an interview this morning abd got the call at 2pm to say I'd got the job! Yippee! Actually scared! Been in a comfortable rut for 6 yrs now so this will be interesting!

Wish me luck as I start tomorrow!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Mind if I join? I was in November thread but ICSI #1 was BFN so am now taking DHEA and will be cycling again in January, we dont have any frosties so will be starting another stim cycle.

In the meantime am trying to lose some of the weight I put on through the last cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - Congratulations on your job! That is wonderful news

Welcome LG! - Good luck with your next cycle. It seems there are a few of us on here hoping to loose weight before we next cycle...not the best time of year to be doing it though!

I hope everyone is well, it's been quiet in here of late, I guess we are all enjoying life outside of IVF before we go again in January!