+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly congratulations Joozys on twins - what a shock. I think it's perfectly normal for you to feel overwhelmed at the thought of having double trouble. Do you have good family/social supports to help you?
    Twins is such a blessing and I do believe that you will find away to get through the trying times. I always think that in our thoughts things seem harder than the reality and we are a lot stronger than we give ourselves credit for.
    But yeah I think it's normal to feel scared and want to have a vent about your concerns so don't feel selfish or bad.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SummerShine For This Useful Post:

Joozys  (15-02-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow joozys, congrats on the twins! And no, I don't think you are evil for feeling this way. Like Summer said, we are a lot stronger than we give ourselves credit for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Joozys... I completely understand how exciting but scary at the same time.. Our first cycle in Jan/feb failed and we are cycling straight away (EPU and transfer will be mid march) but FS has said we will put 2 back in to maximize our chances.. So, kinda excited and scared at the sane time.. It doesn't mean you're evil it means you're human

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Congrats Joozys... I completely understand how exciting but scary at the same time.. Our first cycle in Jan/feb failed and we are cycling straight away (EPU and transfer will be mid march) but FS has said we will put 2 back in to maximize our chances.. So, kinda excited and scared at the sane time.. It doesn't mean you're evil it means you're human

thanks Jeb, means a lot. if it wasnt the urging of a wonderful embryologist who urged me to go with two and not three (as suggested by my FS) - i could have been looking down the barrel at triple trouble!!!

good luck with your double effort coming up, I hope I'm a lucky charm for you, if it can happen for me at my age it most definatly happen for you. All fingers and toes crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

Wow Joozys, congratulations again!! That's super exciting news, even if it IS a bit scary! You've wanted this for a long time and you're going to be a great mum.

Disney, I hope you're still coping ok with the 2WW. I have HATED this time for the past few days, started ok but went steadily crazier. I hope your HPTs keep getting stronger as the days pass hon.

Jen, so happy for you that you can cycle again next month. It totally sucks when you're already stressed out on hormones and the general pressure of IVF, let alone have money worries to deal with.

AFM, I think I'm out. AF is beginning to show and will probably be here in full force tomorrow. I'm exactly 14 days past EPU so looks like my body works like clockwork, except how I want it to.

I'm going to go home, have a cry and call my FS tomorrow to organise an appointment for next week so we can go ahead with FET next month.

Will probably pop up on the March thread.

You ladies have been fantastic. I hope that 2012 is the year for ALL of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Cal I hope th FET is successful.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support ladies. I'm so frustrated - AF still won't come in properly, probably because I've continued with the Crinone - and I just called my FS who is telling me not to POAS and and just wait through the weekend to see what happens. If I still don't have AF on the weekend, he still wants me to BT on Monday.

I'm pretty in touch with the things my body does though and all my symptoms have dropped off so I'm pretty convinced that I'm out. I just want to get it over with so I can focus on FET next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    jessesgirl

Waiting For AF
    Carrington
    Babywishes
    emmylou81

Pill Popping

Leafy

Sniffing or Jabbing
    Jen
    Clementine
    peejay27

EPU

ET or FET
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn
    Leafy
    Summershine ET 06/02/12

TWW
    buttercrumpet (30/01)

Disney (17/2)
    Cal1
    Tinkers

Hugs Needed This Time
    Lillystar
    Moomechanic
    Akakura
    Buttercup80
    Jeb3803

Graduates
    babystepswa
    Snowbunnii81 (6wk scan 2/02)
    Lilwish
    CJ81
    Amysan
    BecT
    Joozys
    TIGERQUEEN

Last edited by CJ81; 17-02-2012 at 14:14.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ81 For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (17-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Girls!
    I did a hpt and two lines appeared very quickly. Looks like I am PREGANANT! Official blood test is Wednesday. I had a 3 day transfer and today its 11 dpt so figured it would be ok to test. So Fricken excited....I am walking around the house talking to myself, lol.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinkers - Huge congrats!!

I got my official BFP on Friday

My p4 is 390 but hcg is only 45. Having another BT today but wont get the results until prob tues.