+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww Jeb

You have already come so far...be proud and try and remain positive. I hope the next few days dont feel like forever and you get the news that you want so dearly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks tinkers.. I'm going to start poas from the morning so I feel like I have some sort of control.. I just don't know what I should be feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joozys, congratulations! I'm so excited for you.
    I'm sorry about the BFN's that have popped up recently. Keep trying, I'm sure there are BFP's in your future.

AFM, I had my 8 week scan today and I'm so relieved that everything is perfect. It was such a different appointment to the one last time where i found out my baby had stopped growing and I was about to miscarry. I am finally letting myself feel pregnant now, which makes all the crazy symptoms much easier to handle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    a huge congrats to Joozy!

to those who have recently been dealt the blow of a bfn. I know how it feels to get that news and it is horrid, even if you were expecting it. Do what you can to find a way to move forward and focus on your next cycle.

Babystepswa: great news about your 8 week scan! You must be extremely relieved

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babystepswa, I'm so, so glad for you that everything is going beautifully. You've already been through so much, congratulations again on a healthy pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'm out ladies... Started spotting brown/rusty blood last night (while we were babysitting our niece and nephew - you can imagine the tears that were flowing as I was rocking my niece to sleep) and have had more brown/rusty and pink/red blood today coupled with my pre-AF headache and feeling sick..

I tested at 10dp3dt and it was a giant negative - who was I kidding thinking I'll ever see 2 lines? And I know it could be still to early to show on a test but the bleeding means I'm pretty sure I'm out..

Can't even make it to blood test day - looks like I have a short luteal phase..

Just very sad because I don't know when financially and emotionally we cab cycle again because we have no frosties (out of 12 fertilized eggs)

Thanks for all your support and I hope you all get your BFP you so all deserve xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb!
    Sorry to read your post! That really sucks. I think if you give it a little bit of time, you will bounce back and be able to have another shot. Take care of yourself and know that you Will get pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty sure I'm out too. Had spotting sat arvo then nothing much yesterday but a bit more brown and neg hpt this morning, wish If af was gonna come it would just do it all ready!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup deffo out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw moon.. I feel your pain.. Great big gig to you sweetie