+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Disney- I am totally freaking it also....tears and just acting like a total crazy B*tch. I even asked my fs if the embryo could fall out....!!! I have also been on mr google...BAD IDEA for me. I am sure it is the hormones playing a HUGE part in all this craziness. It is just another part of the journey in getting the prize....you have come so far already, be proud and try to relax...as hard as it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    jessesgirl

Waiting For AF
    Carrington
    Babywishes
    emmylou81

Pill Popping

Leafy

Sniffing or Jabbing
    Jen
    Clementine
    peejay27

EPU

ET or FET
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn
    Leafy
    Summershine ET 06/02/12

TWW
    buttercrumpet (30/01)
    BecT (ET 25/01)

Akakura - 1st timer FET (BT 10/02)
    Joozys (Jules) 10/2
    Buttercup80 (Mummy to one)
    Disney (17/2)
    Cal1
    Tigerqueen
    Jeb8303
    Moomechanic
    Tinkers
    Hugs Needed This Time
    Lillystar

Graduates
    babysteps wa
    Snowbunnii81 (6wk scan 2/02)
    Lilwish
    CJ81
    Amysan

Congratulations Lilwish, CJ and Amysan! Wishing you all a uneventful pregnancy!
    To the 2ww.....I am one of you now. Oh my....anxiety has kicked in.

For the ladies who have had a 3day transfer, how many cells was yours at? Also immediately following transfer,did any of you feel abit "leaky". Sounds stupid I know, but I could feel a bit of liquid....I freaked out and thought my emby had fallen out...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bonbonn - That's really interesting that they grow them to five day after thaw. Wow amazing technology.

Disney - Don't worry about any AF symptoms you may be getting as the drugs mirror both AF and pregnancy - just to screw with your head. IVF is hard have you been offered counselling at your clinic?

Tinkers - Mr Google is too be avoided, if DH catches me looking up IVF related stuff after transfer I get told off ha ha.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just feel like I have so much pressure on me that Im finally cracking under it.

I feel like all that money has just gone down the drain because I feel pre AF already at only 2dp3dt. Not to mention how much more money we will be up for if we do an FET.

My poor DH is so excited and positive about this and I just dont want to disappoint him.

Im also not looking forward to everyone asking me 'how did IVF go' tomorrow at work. I havent been in since EPU on Friday.

Also, my sister finds out the gender of her 2nd baby in the time we have been trying tomorrow. I also have to fly to be at my other sisters wedding the day after my BT. How am I going to cope with an UTD sister and bridesmaid knowing that the only way I can have a baby didnt work?

I just cant stop crying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SummerShine- I said to myself that I won't google and I won't poas.......I have already googled so there goes that one out the window. Obviously it is way too early to poas.....lets see if I stay true to that. I guess we forget that everyone is different.....8 ladies may get pregnant and all of them have had variations to one another throughout their cycles. I probably should stop comparing my cycle to others IYKWIM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Joozys!!!! Super excited for you!! Make sure you update with the official confirmation on Friday!

Disney, my clinic froze my embies at day 2 and when we use them (hopefully not any time in the next couple of years!) they will thaw them and grow them to blasty. I think it depends on your clinic. As for not being able to deal with IVF, I'm sure you're stronger than you realise. You will no doubt feel so many emotions through the journey, but I know that if you keep the end in sight, it will all be so worth it when you hold your bubba in your arms. Parenting itself has got to have heaps of ups and downs and maybe IVF is good practice for developing the patience and strength to deal with parenthood

Tinkers, I hope you're ok too. The hormones are awful, aren't they? Stay off google... it's only going to drive you crazy. Every woman is so different and you really have no idea what kinds of crazy, wonderful things could be happening inside you. you feel better tomorrow.

Summershine, don't worry about not feeling anything different. When I was pregnant, my boobs got sore and stayed sore, and I missed AF. That was it until I had all the problems. If you're on progesterone, any difference you DO feel could be due to that anyway, it's so hard to be sure. The main thing is that AF hasn't started, so that's a good sign! Keeping everything crossed for you that it's all going great guns in there!

to everyone else, I hope you're all doing well! to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay I dont know how to do it but can someone please add me to the graduates list?

Officially pregnant! First scan 22/2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    FREAKING OUT
    I had a 3 day transfer which was at 6 cells. It was thawed at 4 cells and divided into 6 overnight.
    How many cells was yours at??

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Tinkers;6366580]
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    jessesgirl

Waiting For AF
    Carrington
    Babywishes
    emmylou81

Pill Popping

Leafy

Sniffing or Jabbing
    Jen
    Clementine
    peejay27

EPU

ET or FET
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn
    Leafy
    Summershine ET 06/02/12

TWW
    buttercrumpet (30/01)Akakura - 1st timer FET (BT 10/02)
    Joozys (Jules) 10/2
    Buttercup80 (Mummy to one)
    Disney (17/2)
    Cal1
    Tigerqueen
    Jeb8303
    Moomechanic
    Tinkers
    Hugs Needed This Time
    Lillystar

Graduates
    babysteps wa
    Snowbunnii81 (6wk scan 2/02)
    Lilwish
    CJ81
    Amysan
    BecT

Just for you Bec!! Congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bec- Congrats....thats fantastic news! So happy for you.