+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moomechanic View Post
    Going shoe shopping!!! pulled a 2.6kg on the scales this morning!!!! So excited to be going into my next cycle having reached that 10%!!!!!!!
    Ohhhh go girl!!!!! So proud of you!! Enjoy spending!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    welcome kitty10!
    Yay moomechanic! good on you!
    I'm having my last coffee today, and enjoying my fave breakfast, plain croissants and steaming hot coffee. Back on track tomorrow with the eating right, drinking my herbs, and no coffee, sugar and alcohol. techinically its as little 8 weeks or so until a posible epu and i really want to lose a bit more weight.
    Have moved my DS (2.5) into his big boy bed in his big boy room and will start to slowly clean out his stuff from the nursery, for me i think it makes me more focused on why i'm giving up coffee etc and will hopefully keep me on track

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkPopsicle For This Useful Post:

Kitty10  (20-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

I hope all is going well for you all on this lovely weekend...I am feeling so unmotivated to do anything at the moment, but should really get out and enjoy it!

Moo - Congrats on your weight loss! That is fab! I just read yesterday that this new drug I am on for this cycle has weight gain associated with it...ggrrr...like it's not hard enough as it is! So I will be joining you in an effort to loose some weight before I cycle again.

I'm going back to the healthy healthy diet as of tomorrow too Jaspat - off alcohol/ caffeine etc for a few weeks and then might have a couple over Christmas (just so noone thinks I am pregnant ). I was doing really well, but since my chem pregnancy and I knew I wasn't cycling for a while I have just gotten lazy! But have been doing pretty well at the gym bit, just need to improve my diet and get back to the vitamin pills!

I had my husband move our DD's cot to the garage when I was in a particularly good mood, I was so scared I was going to bawl my eyes out when DD moved to a big girl bed without a sibling!!

Take care everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moo- woohoo! Life is always better with new shoes
    Jessesgirl - how are things with you?
    Jaspat - hope you enjoyed that coffee! ...caffeine and sugar are the two things I struggle to totally eliminate. To be honest, I hardly miss the wine, but if I cut sugar out completely I seem to lose my grip on sanity...
    I like the idea of making space for the things you want in life, so creating space in your nursery puts out a powerful message of welcome to a new baby When we moved our DD into a big bed we bought bunks (I'm hoping the universe will fill that empty bunk for me)...can't hurt to try right?

Kitty10 - good luck tomorrow with the new health plan! What are you having for your last meal? ...hopefully something really bad for you

AFM - we went on a bit of a road trip yesterday (I just had to get out of town!), and though when we set out we were planning on Newman (they have chicken treat AND subway ...amazing what you miss when you move to the back of beyond), we ended up in Port Hedland (which doesn't seem to have changed in the 20 years since I was there last). All in all, we drove 4 1/2 hours, had macdonalds, went to kmart, and found a playground for DD to run around in for a while, then got back in the car and drove 4 1/2 hours back home...woo freaking hoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,
    Hope you don't mind if I join you all.
    I have been stalking this thread a little as DP and I are about to start our IVF journey in January, and it's seems everyone on here is really positive and motivated so I thought you'd all be good company in the coming months!
    Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi cal1, welcome!

...bit quiet in here the past few days. How's everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Cal1 and Kitty10

Yes all is a bit quiet. DH had his 'tunnel' test this week and we have an appintment in 2 weeks to discuss my test also. Fingers crossed they find something. I was watching my DD who is 6 turning 7 at her swimming lesson yesterday and thought to myself that she is just so truely lovely that the universe couldn't match her. This is why we can't seem to get her a sibling I think. She doesn't cause us the slightest concern, she is amazing. She actually said to me this morning that is it a little nice being the only one......I nearly cried.

Pilbara - I have friends who have just moved from Hedland and my DH just came home from there too. So I've heard the stories about chicken treat and the lack of grass, too funny. We lived in remoted QLD for 9 years, so I know how it feels to need a little civilization, whatever you can get is good!! We would drive 11hrs to get some, then turn around and head home.

Have a great weekend all!!

Rai37

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh very quiet lol, I have another BT this morning to track for biopsy, MRI is booked for the 6th and then just gotta book another appt to get all the results, hopefully before they close for Xmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Hope your well! Yes I agree! Very quiet!!

I've been MIA as my father inlaw suffered a heart attack last Saturday, then I thought was a back spasm turned out to be bulging discs along with my wisdom teeth blowing up the side of my face! So all week I have been in my back, on pain killers!

I will pop on tomrw and do personals!

Am thinking of you girls though!!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies hope it's all going well as we count down to Xmas. I'm going away this year for some sun and relaxation woo hoo.

Jessegirl - Ouch! bulging disc not nice plus wisdom teeth blergh. I hope you are feeling more comfortable now. So sorry to hear about your father in law is he doing ok? Life seems to throw us a whole bunch of crazy things at once. Just goes to show how strong we are.

Moochanic - Good luck for the 6th and hopefully you will get an appointment before Xmas to discuss the results. A big woo hoo on the weight loss. I lost 12kg this year it's a great feeling isn't it. What shoes did you buy?

Pilbara - How is the diet coke going? I have been so bad but decided today that's it no more. I wonder how long it will last ha ha. Up north sounds really interesting I have only ever been as far as Monkey Mia.

Kitty10 - Welcome, sounds like you are due for your BFP. I will have everything crossed for this FET. How's the motivation going? I find I'm always up and down.

Jaspat24 - How is the healthy eating/drinking going? I need to ease off the sugar but it's so hard when I love chocolate. But like you, I remember what I am trying to do and that always keeps me strong because a little bubba is far better than all the chocolate in Cadbury land.

Cal1 - Welcome to the thread. Hopefully January will be the start and end of your IVF journey. If you have any questions or worries the girls on this thread are really lovely

Rai37 - Good luck for your appointment I hope they find something too. I remember when I first started this journey thinking "please don't find something" now I'm like "please please find something".

AFM - Turns out I may be cycling in Jan after all - DH isn't sure if he is going away or not. I really want to get that NKC test done though. The fertility counsellor said it can't be done in WA so thanks Jaspat for letting me know that maybe there is a place here. I had originally planned to go to sydney and Dr S advised that my current FS could do it and send the results to him but when I saw him last time he wasn't so keen. I'm seeing him in a couple of weeks time so will press the issue I think.
    I don't know why but I'm feeling more positive about 2012 and IVF.
    Today I think I'll treat myself to some new summer clothes. How is everyone's Xmas preps going?