+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support Cal I just read your signature wow you have been through a lot! this is your BFP sticky all the way cycle.

Disney - big high 5 for giving up smoking you've already done so much for your baby to be.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH quit at the same time as me, but unfortunatley due to some friends that smoke staying with us, DH has started smoking a little again

He says that he only has a few every now and then, but I have caught/seen him atleast 5 times in 1 week, so who knows how many he smokes at work!

I am so upset and disappointed in him, right before we started our first IVF cycle he starts up again! He says he doesn't WANT to smoke anymore, but he can't help it.
    I told him all he had to do was quit smoking and do a freakin sperm sample, while I inject myself numerous times, quit smoking myself, cut out ALOT of foods and drinks. I said it out of anger, but I told him if this cycle doesn't work then I'm not doing another one until he quits. He just got angry at me for getting angry at him about it

I don't think that I will ever smoke again, but I regulalrly get the urget still. Doesn't he think it's hard for me not to smoke too? *Sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Amysan and CJ!!! Who hoo!!!

Summershine, i'm so sorry about your embies This is such a hard journey, full of so much disappointment at times. Hope you are ok. You still have a frozen one though which is great, and hopefully, this little one will stick and you won't need it this time. Fingers crossed for you.
    To all of you ladies in the TWW, best of luck, hope you all get your BFP

Disney, it can be hard to get them to give stuff up. I find it had to get my partner down to zero alcohol (especially important since we have MFI). When he's away he works mega long hours, so when its his week off, he likes to enjoy some nice wine. I feel bad, always pestering him not to but at the end of the day, we are taking all the drugs (and enduring all the lovely side effects) and having to do all the tests and procedures, so i think we have a right to feel angry when they don't keep their end of the bargin. I got our FS to tell my DP that alcohol, even in small amounts, can really ruin our chances, so he takes it more seriously.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (14-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh and congrats Joozy!!! fingers crossed for your BT on friday.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have backache already

Its only the day after transfer too!

Has anyone else had this? I know Im only 1dp3dt, but I have so many regular AF symptoms already. I try to stay positive for DH's sake, but inside Im crying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep positive Disney xxx I usually get af symptoms all the way through too but I think it's just from over analyzing
    Down to a 1ww!!! 4dp4dt and going slightly crazy!!

We also have mfi and I too find it difficult not to feel like I am constantly nagging dh his biggest thing is Sugar and ice coffee trying to keep him eating healthy! I think it's hard knowing I am doing this so that he can become a dad, so at least try and help me out here?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If if if IF... I need to do an FET, and my embies survive the thaw, are they able to grow them to day 5 before putting them back in if I ask?

Today my emby would only be a blasty and not even hatched yet. I would feel more confident next time if they transfered a day 5 blasty.

I'm very emotional and teary today. DH keeps telling me to not worry because his dad is helping us from heaven, and his step mum made a post on FB about him today and I just started crying because I really REALLY want this to work (she doesn't know we are doing IVF), but I know she would be happy to know that he is finally getting his first grandchild, even though he isn't here in body.

I have always had it in my head that if my HCG comes back with the number 22 in it, that it means he truly did help us. That was his favourite and racing number.

Ohh I'm gonna start crying again!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney Baby For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, I'm not sure but I'd be surprised if they did try to grow them to day 5 after thaw. I think it would be too risky but you should talk to your FS about it (hopefully you won't need to though as you get your BFP this cycle. Lots of people get BFPs with day 3 embies.

Moo - Hang in there not long to go. Are you going to POAS?

AFM - I don't have any physical signs of anything so not too optimistic. Although my friend just told me she is 10 weeks pregnant and still doesn't have any real signs and that she often forgets she is pregnant. A lot of people say that, I wonder if it is really true. I always thought I'd just know when I was pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I suppose you are right Summershine, it probably would be too risky. I will just leave it to the pros!

I know that I am just WAY over reacting, but my front and back hurt just like when AF is coming. Im 99% sure that its curtains closed for this little vegemite

I also know that I havnt even finished a full first cycle, but I dont think Im cut out for IVF. I feel this way for many reasons, and I think it is also why Im so sad today...because I know that I cant handle IVF, but it is our last hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney- my clinic grows frosties to blasty stage, but it would be a case by case scenario.
    I know its hard, but try to think positive, I truely believe it helps us mentally and physically

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub