+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck today for those waiting on there BT results..

Question (and sorry if TMI), does anyone know what position my cervix should be in if emby is still safe and warm in there?

Its slightly open and kinda between low and high but when FS was transferring EMBY it was pretty high and far back (I endured the pain of a speculum attempting to go in but because, and I quote 'my vagina is really long and my cervix is far back we need to use a different one' they then had to put a different one in)..

Had a little bit of spotting today, only once when I wiped, have pms type cramps (but less intense) which come and go, when I sneeze it is tight in my abdomen (and I apologise to emby.. lol) and I've had this little twinge on my right side today every now and then (which could be my ovary going back to normal)

Oh, how it would be nice to be able so see what was going on.. I'm so positive my emby is safe and well and doing his thing (he should be implanting - or getting ready too - it's 4 days past 3 day transfer so he's 7 days old today) but I'm still scared that he's not..

Love and baby dust to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, we are certainly getting to the business end of the January group with so many TWWers and blood tests over the coming days

Disney, I hope transfer goes well.

Jeb, sorry cant hlp with the cervix issue, someone will know!

AFM: The faded pinks line on the HPTs is not so faded now and pretty strong, I finally got around to buying the same less sensitive cheapy tests that came up totally negative last week, today it came up positive beyond doubt. I'm not quite ready to dance a jig down the main drag of Brisbane but I'm getting closer to the dance floor!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Wow, heaps happening here!

CJ and Amysan, keeping my fingers crossed for both of you that you get the official BFP this afternoon! Super excited for you both!

Jen, hope you're doing ok in the 2ww, it's funny how we drive ourselves crazy analysing every little thing! I don't know about the position your cervix should be in but I'm sure you're doing all the right things and your bub is doing what he's supposed to.

Moo, congrats on being PUPO! Now you just have to spend the next 2 weeks trying not to go crazy! Fingers crossed for you that it's a sticky!

Disney, did you transfer yesterday? How many did you transfer? Did you get any to freeze? I hope you're doing ok.

Clementine, thanks for the well wishes hon. I hope youre doing ok and are getting excited about next month. I hope it finally comes together for you!

AFM, in the end, we had 19 embryos develop well and we are transferring 2 this afternoon! We have 17 frosties!!! I can't believe how lucky we've been so far. Now I'm starting to become afraid that our luck can't hold... I just want this to work so badly. After having BFPs 3 times and having it go wrong each time, I'm just so scared that this has all seemed to be too easy. In any case, OHSS has seemed to settle so transfer this afternoon and then it's in the hands of the gods!

I hope all the other ladies are coping well.

to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Cal!! That's a mighty big haul!! Fingers crossed for further smooth sailing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is a BFP!!! HCG beta reading is 497 so extremely happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CJ!!!!!!!!! That is awesome! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    jessesgirl

Waiting For AF
    Carrington
    Babywishes
    emmylou81

Pill Popping

Leafy

Sniffing or Jabbing
    Jen
    Tinkers
    Clementine
    peejay27

EPU
    Cal1 2/2

ET or FET
    Tinkers (6/2)
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn
    Leafy
    Moomechanic 4/2, BT 15/2
    Jeb8303 2/2
    Tigerqueen ET 1/2/12, BT 13/2/12
    Summershine ET 06/02/12

TWW
    buttercrumpet (30/01)
    CJ81 (6/2)
    Amysan (ET 24/01)
    BecT (ET 25/01)

Akakura - 1st timer FET (BT 10/02)
    Joozys (Jules) 10/2
    Buttercup80 (Mummy to one)
    Disney (17/2)

Hugs Needed This Time
    Lillystar

Graduates
    babysteps wa
    Snowbunnii81 (6wk scan 2/02)
    Lilwish

Just updating the list as I am now PUPO with a perfect 8 cell 3 day emby, and I am in luuuuuuurve already

She kept telling me how good my embies were, so I am happy about that

So far I have 3 other great embies to freeze, but I need to call tomorrow to make sure that there are still 3.
    My blood test is on the 17th

Will do persies in my next post...

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonn View Post
    Ps I put on around 5kgs with my fresh cycle but wasn't sure if that was what it was due to. Has anyone else experienced this?
    I was hoping that I would put ON some weight, but I don't think I have...how much does an emby weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunnii81 View Post
    Thanks for the support girls Just updating following my scan this morning - thankfully all went well & bubs tiny little heart is still beating away. Doc says I might just be one of those women who bleed during pregnancy & that it could be a haematoma (blood clot) causing the bleeding. I am relieved but obviously still anxious about how things will progress. I'm due back in 11 days for my 8 week scan & will just try to remain positive until then.Bonbonn - unfortunately it is normal to gain weight during ivf. I have gained 15kg's so far, usually 5kg each cycle & i work hard with exercise in between cycles & lose some of it only to gain it back again. It's due to hormones and, in my case, stress & emotional overeating! Our bodies are dealing with a lot & it will change during pregnancy anyway so i try not to worry too much about it (which is hard for me as i worked hard to lose 25kg's in 2008 & was very fit, toned & athletic before ivf!) - it will be worth it in the end xxHello to everyone else, I hope you are all doing well xxx
    So glad to hear that everything was fine in the end! Stay put little bubba!!

Quote Originally Posted by moomechanic View Post
    PUPO! ET went well, one Blasty on board, one left in the freezer, now the dreaded TWW!!
    Goodluck moo! I have just joined you in the TWW! I am 1 day behind you

Quote Originally Posted by Joozys View Post

AFM: The faded pinks line on the HPTs is not so faded now and pretty strong, I finally got around to buying the same less sensitive cheapy tests that came up totally negative last week, today it came up positive beyond doubt. I'm not quite ready to dance a jig down the main drag of Brisbane but I'm getting closer to the dance floor!
    Woohoo! That is great news! When is your BT?

Quote Originally Posted by Cal1 View Post

AFM, in the end, we had 19 embryos develop well and we are transferring 2 this afternoon! We have 17 frosties!!! I can't believe how lucky we've been so far. Now I'm starting to become afraid that our luck can't hold... I just want this to work so badly. After having BFPs 3 times and having it go wrong each time, I'm just so scared that this has all seemed to be too easy. In any case, OHSS has seemed to settle so transfer this afternoon and then it's in the hands of the gods!
    WOW! That's a lot of little munchkins lol
    Goodluck with transfer!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ81 View Post
    It is a BFP!!! HCG beta reading is 497 so extremely happy!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great numbers too!! Congrats!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney Baby For This Useful Post:

CJ81  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cal that's fantastic! I am blown away at the number of embies!!!
    Well done

Cj congrats, so happy for you, send us all some of your pregnancy vibes!!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonbonn For This Useful Post:

CJ81  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all just got home. What a day!

Congrats Cj! hope all goes well! i look forward to growing fat with you.

bump me up on the list to graduate for now, have 7 week scan on 28th Feb.
    hcg today was 197.6!!
    I got my BT results at work, everyone around at the time, had to make about 10 phone calls to all the family. been exhausting but wonderful. mums more excited than me im sure of it!

cant stop grinning!

hope everyone is still going well, January might be over, but the journey isnt.
    Last edited by Amysan; 06-02-2012 at 19:20.