Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks snowbunni and praying that your little bubba is ok xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Snowbunnii81  (05-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you snowbunni I am keeping my that everything is still okay with your bubby

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ81 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Snowbunni, I hope everything is ok my thoughts are with you.

Emmy I thought that too. When I got my bfn I didn't think I could get over it, but the thought of finally holding our bubs is what pushes me to keep going.

Ps I put on around 5kgs with my fresh cycle but wasn't sure if that was what it was due to. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonbonn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support girls Just updating following my scan this morning - thankfully all went well & bubs tiny little heart is still beating away. Doc says I might just be one of those women who bleed during pregnancy & that it could be a haematoma (blood clot) causing the bleeding. I am relieved but obviously still anxious about how things will progress. I'm due back in 11 days for my 8 week scan & will just try to remain positive until then.Bonbonn - unfortunately it is normal to gain weight during ivf. I have gained 15kg's so far, usually 5kg each cycle & i work hard with exercise in between cycles & lose some of it only to gain it back again. It's due to hormones and, in my case, stress & emotional overeating! Our bodies are dealing with a lot & it will change during pregnancy anyway so i try not to worry too much about it (which is hard for me as i worked hard to lose 25kg's in 2008 & was very fit, toned & athletic before ivf!) - it will be worth it in the end xxHello to everyone else, I hope you are all doing well xxx

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just another quick update for me. Sorry I have been so slack with persies!

They actually got 5 eggs and 4 have fertilised and still dividing. I have transfer tomorrow at 10.30.

HOW EXCITING! Although Im sure I will be worrying for the next 2 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CJ, congrats!! Hope you get the confirmation BT tom

Cal, thats a great haul of eggs. How are you though? Did you end up with OHSS? Hope you still got to go through with your transfer.

Snowbunnii, sending you lots of positive vibes, glad your little bubba is ok

Hope your transfer goes well Disney! Remember, you only need one good embie

Emmylou, its awful all the disappointment isn't it. I find it really hard as well, i think you just have to take it one step at a time. I think you have to somehow, get yourself back into a positive mind set (which can be so hard!) so you can try again. Personally, I download lots of movies and gossip girl from itunes, and do lots of online shopping (NOT for baby stuff) as therapy As Bonbonn said, you just have to try and keep the end in sight. I try to focus on things coming up, to try and get through the day. I.e. we've decided if we aren't pregnant by the middle of the year, we're going to go to New York for 3 weeks in the 2nd half of the year. Are you starting a new cycle?

Bonbonn, I actually found i lost weight because i was nauseated from the injections, but my dr said its very common for girls to put on weight. Something else we don't need in this stressful time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PUPO! ET went well, one Blasty on board, one left in the freezer, now the dreaded TWW!!

Hope you are all well and hanging in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moomechanic View Post
    PUPO! ET went well, one Blasty on board, one left in the freezer, now the dreaded TWW!!

Hope you are all well and hanging in there!
    Glad your ET went well. Good luck with the 2ww. So glad mine is over had my BT at 8am this morning so now eagerly awaiting a phone call around 2pm. I really hope it is the confirmation we are hoping for

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Moo! dont go crazy now will ya?

Cj, for both of us, just got home from blood test, waiting for the phone call too. best of luck!

hope all goes well today for you disney. thinking of you all as i pull up my socks and head to work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amysan View Post
    Yay Moo! dont go crazy now will ya?

Cj, for both of us, just got home from blood test, waiting for the phone call too. best of luck!

hope all goes well today for you disney. thinking of you all as i pull up my socks and head to work!
    Best of luck to you too!! Completely forgot that yours was today also. Ooops