+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Disney it's definitely quality over quantity.. I had 16 eggs, 14 were injected, 12 fertilized but only one perfect emby and no frosties.. I hope you get some great news

Hate these cramps I'm getting at 2dp3dt.. It freaks me out that AF is coming and that my emby is lost to me.. Little emby should be at blastocyst stage today.. Hope he is ok in there and doing what he does best.. Becoming a baby., love to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    ET day! So nervous praying one of my 4 frosties has survived the thaw xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck Moo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    jessesgirl

Waiting For AF
    Carrington
    Babywishes
    emmylou81

Pill Popping

Leafy

Sniffing or Jabbing
    Jen
    Tinkers
    Clementine
    peejay27

EPU
    Disney 3/2
    Cal1 2/2

ET or FET
    Tinkers (6/2)
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn
    Leafy
    Moomechanic 4/2, BT 15/2
    Jeb8303 2/2
    Tigerqueen ET 1/2/12, BT 13/2/12
    Summershine ET 06/02/12

TWW
    buttercrumpet (30/01)
    CJ81 (6/2)
    Amysan (ET 24/01)
    BecT (ET 25/01)

Akakura - 1st timer FET (BT 10/02)
    Joozys (Jules) 10/2
    Buttercup80 (Mummy to one)

Hugs Needed This Time
    Lillystar

Graduates
    babysteps wa
    Snowbunnii81 (6wk scan 2/02)
    Lilwish

Just updating my BT to Monday as the clinic let me move it forward a day. Did another hpt and still says "pregnant 2-3 weeks" hurry up weekend!

Good luck to moomechanic for your ET today

Thank you to all those who have congratulated and wished me luck for my upcoming BT. all 3 HPTs are correct and my hcg level is high! Could wish for a better present for DH & I for our wedding anniversary on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.. Does anyone feel pms'y after ET.. I'm nipping at DH and not sure why.. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I can relate Jeb, last couple of days have also been bloated and crampy as well. Totally caved in and took a couple a hpts over the past couple of days, yesterday's was negative, today's was definitely two magic pink lines. The tests were diff brands so I'm trying to keep it real, I'm only 5dp5dt but 12 days past the trigger shot - the 2 embies they transferred were already bursting out of their shells at transfer so fingers crossed at least one them is super strong and powered through the implantation phase! Trying to maintain my sensible side, but cant help but be a little hopeful.

Hope everyone else is enjoying the weekend.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Unbelievable!

I was told to call between 2 and 4 to see how fertilisation went. I called at 2.50pm and...the emryologist went home!!!

Now I have to wait for them to call me tomorrow at who knows what time!

Sooooo angry!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
    Unbelievable!

I was told to call between 2 and 4 to see how fertilisation went. I called at 2.50pm and...the emryologist went home!!!

Now I have to wait for them to call me tomorrow at who knows what time!

Sooooo angry!!
    So sorry to hear that you weren't able to get the info you were hanging out for I kinda know how you are feeling as the day I had my BT for my first cycle Melbourne pathology "forgot" to run my test so I had to wait until the following day. This journey is emotional enough without hiccups on behalf of the ppl you are depending on along the way.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ81 For This Useful Post:

Disney Baby  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Wow, so many BFP's popping up - fantastic, so exciting to see!

Disney - oh, that sucks that you didn't get your update. It's really frustrating when these things happen. To them it's nothing but to us, who are hanging by our phones waiting anxiously for an update, it's quite upsetting. Hopefully the wait will be worth it & you'll get good news tomorrow xx

Joozyz - congrats on the two elusive pink lines! this is your BFP! When is your OTD?

Jeb - hang in there hun, I know it's hard. I got PMS and lots of cramping and dull pain in my lower back for each of my 2WW's and I had that for my BFP cycle too & I was so certain it was a bust. I think a lot of it is to do with the hormones - I have noticed that I get those symptoms when I start taking the progesterone. Unfortunately a lot of PMS symptoms are the same as PG symptoms so you just can't tell until you get that BT. Hang in there xx

CJ81 - congrats on the BFP! How exciting! All the very best for your BT on Monday, although it sounds like you don't need it! Oh, and happy anniversary!

Moo - good luck for your ET, I hope it all goes well and you're 2WW is quick and pain-free! for a BFP

Disney - like Joozys said, quality is much better than quantity. I got 27 eggs for my recent cycle, 20 fert but only 8 went to blast...I had to use 4 of those before I finally got my BFP. Apparently the more follies you get, the lower the quality...at the end of the day, it only takes one... if you only get one really good quality, then you're half way there xx

Tigerqueen - I can relate to the weight gain - I've put on 15kg's in 6 months ... it's another horrible side effect of IVF. It's so cruel what we have to go through but like you say, it will all be worth it in the end xx

AFM, I had another bleed today and it was bad. Much worse than the first one. Very surprising given my scan two days ago was perfect and all was healthy. Spent 2 hours in emergency and am going back tomorrow for a scan with my doc. I'm so scared. Will let you all know how things go xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    thank you all so much for your lovely post! I have had a particularly hard week questioning myself all the way! Just wondering how others get through the disappointment and keep going with IVF? And does anyone have any suggestions on other things to do?
    Congratulations to all those who have had BFPs and good luck to those who are in TWW