+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    CJ, fantastic news! I hope your blood test confirms the results you got from the HPTs. Sounds very positive anyway.

Snowbunnii, I'm glad your scan went well and you saw a nice strong heartbeat. I'm so excited for you!

Moomechanic, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow for your ET. I'm sure you'll be fine. I love watching it on the ultrasound monitor.

Clementine Grace, I'm sorry that your cycle was cancelled. I hope your Feb cycle is the one that works for you. Each time you learn something new about how your body responds to the IVF drugs, so hopefully your chances of a successful cycle improve.

AFM, I'm suffering a bit in the Perth humidity today. I woke up feeling like I had a hangover (shakes, headache, nausea) so I'm staying home from work and drinking lots of water. One week today until my scan and FS appointment. I wish the time would go faster, I want to be excited about the pregnancy but can't consider anything beyond the scan, as that was when I was told it wasn't going to progress last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats CJ.. that is amazing news.. so happy for you!

I will cross fingers and toes that everything goes well at your blood test.

This TWW is already getting to me and I'm only 1dp3dt

Realised this morning I was supposed to start taking my Crinone on 31st not today (like I thought) so now I am freaking out that I have jepoardised emby..

I can't stop crying either.. I'm crying at the drop of a hat over stupid things.. I didn't even cry this much when I was injecting the hormones so wtf is going on

And my cousin, who is pregnant with her 4th at 24 just found out she is having a boy.. so thats boy, girl, girl and boy.. I always hoped we'd be the next to have the boy..

DH and I just want to reside in our own little bubble away from all child bearing relatives at the moment.. and we've only just started this journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moo, so exciting! Keeping everything I can crossed for a successful transfer for you tomorrow Hope everything goes perfectly for you.

Jen, I know it's hard but you need to stop beating yourself up over things you can't change. You've done all the right things by your body, now you have to let nature take over. You and your hubby are going to raise a beautiful family, eyes on the prize now and keep positive. Heaps of your way.

CJ, how exciting!! Best news I've had today! Can't wait to hear you're officially UTD!

Babysteps, best of luck for your scan. Feeling overtired and nauseous is a good sign so try to relax. I know mc is devastating but you're not there yet. Just try to enjoy your pregnancy - you've come through too much to deny yourself that!

AFM, EPU yesterday yielded 23 eggs, 20 of which fertilised overnight! Bad news is that I have OHSS and my FS is thinking about cancelling transfer on Monday and freezing everything for an FET cycle next month. I'm really hoping it doesn't come to that so am eating heaps of protein and drinking lots of water. Fingers crossed that our embies keep growing over the weekend and that I stay stable so we can transfer on Monday! Go embies!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cal1 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Cj great news. gives me a bit of a lift too as i almost the same. ive done 2 poas (7&9dpt) and got 2 positives, i am now 10p5dt and am so excited becuase i too have never had a BFP before! blood test monday aswell, ill be thinking of you! even if it fails this time i will be happy knowing that we've come a long way already. (my DH and his wallet; not so happy...)

Jeb im really crossing all fingers and toes for you. please dont beat yourself up. My dr told me for the next 2 weeks, you can get away with anything and blame the hormones! have faith! im sure the little one is lining himself up a piece of your sticky real estate right now!

moo, for your ET tomorrow!!

a for clementine & a for babysteps!

cal, Go embies!

how are the rest of you 2ww'ers? sane still?

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Quick one from me but will do persies tomorrow...

Had my first EPU today and I am pretty upset. They only got 4 eggs...4!!
    The only thing not making me cry about it is that my FS said they were 4 great eggs. Will call tomorrow to see how fertilisation went, but yeah...Im pretty upset today

Thanks
    Reviews
    disney i dont know if this will make you feel any better, but I also got 4 mature eggs at my first epu a few weeks ago. I got one fantastic Blastocyst out of that, none to freeze. Im due to have my blood test on wednesday but POAS already (3 times oops) and its a very clear BFP! Try not to be too upset mate because you nev

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops sily ipad. You never know if one of them is the one! Fingers crossed for you xoxo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bec, yeah it makes me feel a little better, and congrats again btw!
    I guess I will have to see what tomorrows news brings...

Thanks
    Reviews
    It only takes one Disney!! I'd take quality over quantity any day of the week and it sounds like you've got 4 good ones! Fingers crossed you get a positive phone call from your clinic tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bec T. Great news with your 3 x POAS. I am sure your results will be proven right when u have your BT.

Disney, 4 eggs is not so bad, especially if the quality is what thy say it is. Fingers crossed you get good fertilization results tomorrow.

AFM, OMG it is amazing how much fluid weight you can put on in such a short space of time. I am 2dp5dt, and clothes that were literally swimming on me 3 weeks ago are tight to say the least. I am extremely uncomfortable, and my bras are no longer holding my entire boobs in! (husband loving the latter).
    my estrogen levels were 4450 on day after transfer, so my pregnyl injection has been delayed because the nurses said the bloating/fluid retention will be much worse when I inject the pregnyl.....so not looking forward to that! Grrr
    It is really hard trying to cover the weight gain, and justify it to friends. I hate having to lie, but none of them know what we are going through at the moment, and no one, and I mean no one would suspect my gain would be from IVF, everyone in their right mind would 'know' I have finished my family

It is amazing what we put our bodies through, but every, absolutely every bit of it is worth holding a baby in your arms. I just have to keep reminding myself of the end goal.