+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    Hello Bec!
    How have you been? Hows the tww been treating you? Any symptoms yet?
    Hey Tinkers how are ya? The 2 week wait has been driving me nuts and im only day 6! I may have been silly and POAS this morning. Very faint pink second line there! Will try again later in the week and see if it gets darker. Its been 13 days since my trigger so shouldnt be that. I have mostly just been really, really tired with big, sore boobs and headaches. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Tinkers!

Sounds promising Bec! I was actually going to ask about that today...

Do any of you test the trigger out?

I've done 1 trigger cycle and 1 booster cycle. The first trigger cycle I did was only 5000 units and was out of my system by 12DPO. The booster cycle, I had a faint line up until I got AF, but my last booster of 2000 units was at 9DPO (have a LP of 15 days) so it was probably that.

I still have a fair few tests left over from those cycles, but not sure if I want to use them to test the trigger out as it's 10k units this time! Plus I don't want to see it get lighter and then disappear.

I'm also not sure if I will do a HPT the morning before my BT. Does anyone do that?
    I don't want to get a BFN and then rub salt in the wound with the BT news, but I also don't want to get a false BFP incase it is still the trigger?

Oh geez! I don't know if any of that made sense, but if it did...imput would be appreciated

Scan and bloods tomorrow! Hopefully they will tell me to trigger soon. My belly can't handle anymore needles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all those in the 2ww or heading there soon

Sorry to say but the craziness doesn't end there. I'm now 4wks 5 days preg, according to calculator, and still wanting to poas all the time. Just did the one last Thurs for bfp, and have scan on thurs fortnight... so think I'll do poas each Thurs in the meantime... although just waiting for thurs to come is driving me crazy .

Still soooo nervous!

Don't poas too early tho girls... I've seen too many false +ves by girls who've done it b4, which only leads to tears. It's torture waiting tho.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    jessesgirl

Waiting For AF
    Carrington
    Babywishes
    emmylou81

Pill Popping

Leafy

Sniffing or Jabbing
    Jen

Cal1
    Tinkers
    Summershine
    Clementine
    Disney
    peejay27

EPU

ET or FET
    Tinkers (6/2)
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn
    Leafy (28/01)
    Moomechanic
    Jeb8303 2/2
    Tigerqueen ET 1/2/12 BT 13/2/12

TWW
    buttercrumpet (30/01)
    CJ81 (7/2)
    Amysan (ET 24/01)
    BecT (ET 25/01)
    Akakura - 1st timer FET (BT 10/02)
    Joozys (Jules) 10/2
    Buttercup80 (Mummy to one)

Hugs Needed This Time
    Lillystar

Graduates
    babysteps wa
    Snowbunnii81 (6wk scan 2/02)
    Lilwish

I hope that most of the updates, apologies to anyone I've missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ET is 4/2 and BT 15/2 can't update from phone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi All, just a quick stop in to say best of luck to all of you doing EPU's and transfers.

Moo Mechanic, Tiger, Tinkers, Jeb and anyone i missed, hope your ET's go well and you get a nice sticky embryo.

Jeb, what a haul of eggs, well done! Hope you get some to freeze.

Disney, sounds like all is going well, hope your EPU is successful.

Fingers crossed for all of you in the TWW, hope we start seeing lots of BFP's soon!

ATM - i'm pretty devastated, looks like there is a good chance my cycle will be cancelled. I've got 1 big follicle on each side, and a couple of others that are getting there, but because of the pcos, there are way too many small ones. They said if my estrogen isn't high today, i can keep going but if it is, they are going to cancel today because they don't want to risk OHSS. I have a feeling its all over. It sucks, i've been really teary (probably because of all of the hormones) but will just have to get back on and start again. Apparently at my clinic only 4% of cycles are cancelled, of course i'd have to be one of them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine Grace, I am feeling for you. Praying that your cycle is not cancelled, and also praying that you don't get OHSS.

FM, I had my transfer this morning, so am on my TWW. excited and nervous all at once. I was very lucky that there were still 5 embies today. The one they transferred was classed as perfect, there were 2 great, which will be frozen, and two others that would have still been ok if we didn't have any fantastic ones.
    Feeling good at the moment, but know that emotions change on a daily basis with IVF!

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine - I really hope that your cycle isn't cancelled. When will you know about your levels? I hope they are still low for you!

Tiger - Goodluck and may your TWW seem fast!

everyone else!

AFM - Had more bloods and a scan today.

All up I counted in my head as they spoke that I have 9 follicles, 2 or 3 of which are 16mm and under.

Left side - My 25mm one on Monday is now at 30mm!
    I also have a 24 and a 23 and a few smaller ones...Needless to say that I jumped when the probe went to the left side as it REALLY hurt!

Right Side - A 24, 23 and a few smaller ones.

They also said that my lining was nice and thick, but didn't say how much exactly. On day 7 it was at 10mm already, so I can only assume it is either the same or thicker?
    Does anyone know if a too thick lining will make it hard for implantation?

I really hope that they call me this afternoon and tell me to trigger. I don't think I can handle so many large follicles all at the same time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Clementine - sorry to hear you're having issues with your stim cycle. I have severe pcos & spent 1 whole year on stims where cycle after cycle was cancelled - some cycles were over 2 month's long! I was producing over 40 follies each time & as many as as 60 follies for one of the cycles! My ovaries were the size of grapefruits and I was in so much pain I couldn't sit. I almost had to be hospitalised on a few occasions. My dose went up & down trying to get the perfect dose - 60 units of Gonal F was too much & the next dose down at around 50 was too low, so we ended up alternating doses on different days & eventually managed to nail it. It was absolutely devastating for me & I put on 15kg's which made it all the more devastating. What I'm trying to say, is that I know how you feel, but don't give up hope because you'll get there. I know it's easier said than done. It might take a bit longer than you expect, but it will happen. It sucks that some of us have to go through so much to get there. I'm thinking of you & hoping this cycle is the one for you xx

Lilwish - ha, you crack me up! It's funny, we go through so much to get that BFP but then when we get it, we're so jaded by the whole IVF process that we can't just relax! After all the waiting - waiting for AF, waiting for EPU, waiting for ET, waiting for BFP....then we get there & it's more waiting to find out if things are going ok, waiting for that next blood test, next scan etc! Aaargh!! I hope the wait till your scan goes quickly for you & that all goes well xx

BecT - wow, congrats on the faint second line! And at only 6dpt - that's so soon! I didn't get my line until around 8/9dpt! Sounds very promising! I hope the rest of your 2WW goes quickly & that you get your BFP confirmed soon!

Jeb - well done hun, that's a fantastic number! Are you aiming to grow your embies to blast? I hope you get some great quality embies - all the best for your ET and the 2WW! xx

Cal1 - Thank you so much for thinking of me and for your kind words, it means a lot. That's great about the EPU! I hope it all goes well and that ohss isn't too much of an issue for you. My fingers are crossed for you to get lots of nice quality embies for transfer xx

joozes - 4 embies, that's a great result! I hope you survive the 2WW and all the very best for that BFP!

Disneybaby - I hope you're doing ok and not in too much pain. 30mm - wow, that's huge! That might be the golden egg! Good luck with the EPU, I hope you get lots of great embies to work with this cycle! As for lining thickness, I'm not completely sure but I don't think it can be too thick - I think the thicker, the better. For my recent cycle, we aimed for thicker to improve chances at implantation. The only prob I had with this, is that I had some mid cycle bleeding which the doc attributed to some of the lining breaking down a little because it was so thick. Maybe query it with your FS - I'm sure that he/she would be doing what is best for you.

Emmylou - I'm so, so sorry. That must be absolutely devastating for you. I hope you're doing ok - thinking of you

To the 2WW's - I hope you're all doing well & that the waiting isn't sending you batty! for some BFPs!

To anyone else I have missed, I hope you are all doing ok

AFM - Sorry, I was meant to pop in on Monday & let you know how my blood test went. It's been a pretty stressful time so I've been trying to avoid the net as I end up spending hours googling my symptoms & stressing myself out! I've been off work all week to rest as I am so scared to do anything that might cause mc.

On Thurs (day after bleeding), the nurse called & said they wanted me to increase my pessaries to 4x day plus PIO shot every 2 days.

I had my blood test Monday morning to see if my hCG levels had increased - got up at 5am so I could be there when they opened at 7:30am, which would mean I'd get my results asap (usually in 2hrs). I still hadn't heard anything by 3:30pm & had spent the day in tears expecting the worst. I had called & left a message earlier but never got a call back so when they asked if I wanted to leave another message, I told her I was waiting to get results to find out if I'd mc'd & was really upset as I should have had my results hours ago.

Anyway, the nurse finally came back to me & said that my hCG had gone up from 5,164 on Wed to 16,000 - thank god! Apparently that is right on track. My progesterone had also gone up from 19 to >60, so the PIO shots are working. Thankfully, things are sounding promising & at least I know the embie is still in there and growing. I'm experiencing a lot of cramping though, so I'm really nervous that it might be ectopic (see, too much googling is not good!!) and am anxiously waiting until tomorrow for my first scan. Just praying that we see a heartbeat and that everything is where it is meant to be.

Sorry, that's a bit of an essay! There's so much going on that there's too much to catch up on when away for a few days!

I'll try to pop in tomorrow with an update - scan is nice and early at 7:20am, so at least I don't have too much longer to wait.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbunnii81 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (01-02-2012),Joozys  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question aswell...

Usually after O, my nipples get sore and the sides of my boobs hurt. I know that I haven't O'd because I saw all my follies on the scan today, but yesterday I noticed my nipples hurt and the sides of my boob (left one only atm) hurts as if it would on a natural cycle.

Has anyone else experienced their usual natural cycle 'symptoms' while doing IVF?

I just know it is going to mess with my head because although I know they hurt BEFORE anything really happened, like EPU, it will always be in my head that AF is coming. Especially if my nipples stop hurting after about a week and a half because AF usually arrives a few days after the pain stops...

Sorry for being so annoying and asking so many questions. I wasn't having any trouble dealing with IVF until today. For some reason I just feel like it has started to take it's toll, and it would be a huge shame to go through all of this with nothing to show for it (maybe).
    And I feel bad because this is only my first cycle and I don't want anyone to get upset with me for complaining (I know that I use to HATE it when newbie TTC'ers came in complaining that they weren't UTD after 2 months trying, while I had been trying a year and a half or more already!)

-EDIT- Snowbunnii that is GREAT news! So happy for you!
    Last edited by Disney Baby; 01-02-2012 at 13:59.