+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Clementine - I hope your cycle doesn't get cancelled! I had a dream last night that my scan today would show that my cycle needed to be cancelled as I have PCOS aswell and fear OHSS.

Moomechanic & Emmylou - Goodluck ladies!

everyone else!

AFM - Had more bloods and scan today. My follies have grown! The biggest on my left side is 16mm and the biggest on my left side is.....25mm!!!
    I also have an 18, 16 and a few 12's I think?

I picked up my trigger today anyway. They will call me after 2pm again to let me know what the go is.

Excited and scared for what IVF holds for us!

-ETA - Oh and goodluck to you Joozys! We must have posted at the same time

Thanks
    Reviews
    It doesn't look like my emby has survived the thawing out process! Pretty devastated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a very nice 'sleep' today,. One minute I'm looking at the lights next minute I'm waking up happily the got 16 eggs and just had a call to say 14 were suitable for fertilization.. yay.. So will hear from them tomorrow about how they have gone overnight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmylou81 View Post
    It doesn't look like my emby has survived the thawing out process! Pretty devastated!
    Emmy, I'm so sorry hon! I hope you're ok. I can imagine you're feeling awful and there's really nothing anyone can say to make it better for you. Just know we're all here for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Had a very nice 'sleep' today,. One minute I'm looking at the lights next minute I'm waking up happily the got 16 eggs and just had a call to say 14 were suitable for fertilization.. yay.. So will hear from them tomorrow about how they have gone overnight
    Yay!! Good for you Jen! So the GA wasn't so bad after all? Great numbers! You could get your whole family in this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joozys View Post
    Cal, sounds like you are being managed well, so fingers crossed for a good pickup early next week

And yes I had my transfer this morning. Was staggered to learn that of my 8 eggs 4 made it in excellent nick to today. I think with my age being what it is, I had very low expectations, so it was a nice surprise. I ended up transferring 2 (+ 2 to freeze) instead of three, I figured everything has exceeded my expectations so far and three embies would just be tempting fate! I now join the TWW'ers!
    Congrats on being in the 2WW!!! Keeping it all crossed for you that you've got a couple of stickies

Thanks
    Reviews
    ET on Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Moo. I am so excited about mine wed. I have a blasty to transfer.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Moo and Tiger! How exciting!

My e2 is at 3200 and I have to go back on Weds for another scan and bloods. A little worried though as my biggest follie was at 25mm already!! I can feel it is quite painful, so I am worried at how painful it will be in 2 days time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Disney that ia one huge follicle. I had heaps of bad pain per and post EPU. I did not like how I felt at all. I actually felt like I was in labour for the best part of a week.
    Hope your pain subsides soon.
    In regards to the estrogen levels, I have no idea what is an acceptable number. Mine were not taken at the clinic, they were flown the 400km there, so I never saw the results.