+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Nervously awaiting EPU on Monday (30th) hope everyone is going well.. Jen xo
    Good luck Jen! Hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow and you recover quickly! Keeping it all crossed for you that you get some good quality eggs.

Clementine - our FS has told us that we can and should DTD whenever we want. He said we'll get better quality sperm if we "turn it over every couple of days" He did also say though, that we should DTD a couple of days before EPU and then let the numbers build up a bit again for that, but he said that if you leave it too long the man's sperm starts to lose quality. Maybe check again with your FS if you're worried about it. It's probably quite stress relieving for you and hubby when you've been apart for so long and that's got to be good for you surely?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks Cal, thats what I thought Plus the nurse was a new one, and might not have known we were doing IVF because of DP's very low sperm count. We have no chance of me becoming octomum I'm getting a bit sore now, but i'm sure once or twice won't hurt. Poor fella will be as toey as a roman sandal. God, the things you have to think about with IVF!

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have still been BDing as usual, but we were going to hold off a few days before EPU, but I don't have a date for it yet (will prob find out tomorrow), so we will just keep going as usual until then

Does anyone know if e2 of 1700 at CD7 is high with a lining of 10mm and the biggest follie being 14mm?

I guess I will find out more tomorrow, but I want to be prepared

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney - That doesn't sound too high to me. Last cycle my E2 was 2000 on CD 7 with my E2 getting to 5300 by CD 10. Sounds like you're progessing well.

Jeb - Goodluck for tomorrow

Clem - Our old clinic said for the male to abstain from everything for 2 days before EPU. New clinic has said that DH has to mnnnn how to put it relieve himself every night up until EPU.

Cal - Looks like things are progressing nicely. Good luck for Thursday.

AFM - Booked in for EPU on Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cal, Jeb and Summershine, hope all your EPU's go well this week

I am totally bummed out, our nurse said this morning there is a chance our cycle might be cancelled. i've got 3 lead follicles, but too many smaller ones (because of pcos) so they don't want to risk OHSS. Im only on gonal 112 so I'm wondering if they will up my dose, and spin the cycle out a big longer. will just have to wait and see. Its all part of it, and we had to be prepared for this. Just sucks getting set back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another BT this morning fingers crossed for a Friday transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    FET planned for tomorrow! So nervous as it is our last embie! To all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck emmyloo and moomechanic!

Clementine Grace, I hope your cycle isn't cancelled, but OHSS can be pretty serious. Fingers crossed for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    jessesgirl

Waiting For AF
    Carrington
    Babywishes
    emmylou81

Pill Popping

Leafy

Sniffing or Jabbing
    Jen
    Tigerqueen
    Tinkers
    Summershine
    Clementine
    Disney
    peejay27

EPU
    Buttercup80 (Mummy to one) 25/01
    Cal1 02/02

ET or FET
    Tinkers-waiting on exact date!
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn
    Leafy (28/01)
    Moomechanic
    Joozys (Jules) 30/1

TWW
    lilwish
    buttercrumpet (30/01)
    CJ81 (7/2)
    Amysan (ET 24/01)
    BecT (ET 25/01)
    Akakura - 1st timer FET (BT 10/02)

Hugs Needed This Time
    Lillystar

Graduates
    babysteps wa
    Snowbunnii81 (6wk scan 2/02)

Just updating myself on the Roll call - went to the FS this morning for final scan and was told trigger would be tomorrow night with EPU Thursday, exactly as predicted. Slight OHSS though, so he is delaying ET from Saturday to Monday now. At least it's still going ahead!

Clementine - hope everything works out for you!! OHSS seems no fun at all, I really hope your cycle isn't cancelled .

Jen - hope EPU went well today! Keep us all posted!

Snowbunnii - really hope that you got some good news today. Been thinking about you this weekend and just hoping so much for you that it all works out.

Joozys - did you transfer today? I hope your little embies stick!!

to everyone else, hope you're all doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cal, sounds like you are being managed well, so fingers crossed for a good pickup early next week

And yes I had my transfer this morning. Was staggered to learn that of my 8 eggs 4 made it in excellent nick to today. I think with my age being what it is, I had very low expectations, so it was a nice surprise. I ended up transferring 2 (+ 2 to freeze) instead of three, I figured everything has exceeded my expectations so far and three embies would just be tempting fate! I now join the TWW'ers!