+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel pretty lucky tbh. i work in an aged care facility and the staff + a handful of residents know, and it was my GP who suggested the swear jar in the first place! now i can say almost 50 people helped make a baby, not counting the fertility clinic staff! Ha! most people can only say 2! also, if and when we have our baby, he/she will have the most Aunties & Nanas in the world!

Thanks
    Reviews
    good evening ladies... how are you all doing?

jeb- 17 days on gonal f? wow. is that also with your antagonist? sorry if you may have posted this info earlier but too many pages now... I wish you goodluck and hopefully you overcome your side effects....

AFM- I am on my 4th night on Gonal f @ 112.5.. now tomorrow morning I am going to start with Cetrotide.. My question is, did you start with your antagonist shot without doing blood test and/or scan first? because mine is on Monday which is 3rd day on Cetrotide,I am just a bit confused as I've read that some had their blood or scan before their nurse advised them to start taking the antagonist shot? I guess I have to ring my FN early tomorrow morning to clear this out.... i have been googling and I know everyone is different so I don't know why I am googling???lol I am just worried im going to stuff it up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Peejay, if it helps, i'm on the exact same dose of gonal as you, tonight was my 5th shot. i had my first scan and bt yesterday and then I have the next scan and bt tom morning, after which ill prob start the centrotide. Ive got pcos so i think am starting on lower doses and having more scans cause I'm at higher risk of ohss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not sure what antagonist is? Either way I can't wait for tomorrow night and my trigger shots.. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Out of 9 eggs, 6 fertilized, which I am astounded at. Felt sick waiting for the call this morning. I was so sure that there would've be zero!
    Now the wait till Monday arvo to see how they are growing.
    Hoping there is at least one embie for Wed transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Tigerqueen! Fingers crossed they do what they gotta do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    grats tiger! its seems like all we do is wait! wait for your drugs to fly in, wait for epu, wait for fertilization, wait for transfer then wait ANOTHER 2 weeks. i dont know how some of you havent gone completely bonkers! remember tho that worrying too much will just be added stress on your body, so while its easy to say, stay calm and be patient! im on the 2ww and trying not to think about it too much.

best of luck, and if your embryologist is like mine was he will call you each day to let you know how they are progressing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amysan For This Useful Post:

TIGERQUEEN  (28-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work tigerqueen!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiger - That's great news!

Sorry, I can't remember what is going on with who ATM. Will read back and do persies later

AFM - I had my bloods and u/s today. Will get a call after 2pm to let me know results of bloods and what to do next.

I can't remember EXACTLY, but the u/s man said that I had a 14, 13, 12 and 10 on my right side and a 14, 13, 13, 11 and 10 on my left. So I was given and told to start orgalutran today. The nurse did the first shot for me and I am a little scared about doing it myself tomorrow.

Are those numbers good? I may have left out a few numbers as there were a few the same size, but I was focusing too much on remembering the numbers to tell you ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peejay27 View Post

AFM- I am on my 4th night on Gonal f @ 112.5.. now tomorrow morning I am going to start with Cetrotide.. My question is, did you start with your antagonist shot without doing blood test and/or scan first? because mine is on Monday which is 3rd day on Cetrotide,I am just a bit confused as I've read that some had their blood or scan before their nurse advised them to start taking the antagonist shot? I guess I have to ring my FN early tomorrow morning to clear this out.... i have been googling and I know everyone is different so I don't know why I am googling???lol I am just worried im going to stuff it up.
    Peejay - with my first (and only) stim cycle I was on Gonal-f 150 and started the cetrotide (antag) injection on 6th day of Gonal injections (cd8) and had my first scan that morning AFTER i'd already given myself the injection. So yes! i did start my antagonist before scan or BT. The antagonist stops u ovulating early so if u are starting now they are just making absolutely sure that u wont OV early! so u can relax . The only BT i had for my whole cycle was the one to tell me i got a BFN (which i knew coz AF had already come).

Tigerqueen - congrats on the fert numbers! looking good