+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    First BT down tracking for FET so hopefully I get a date soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Talking about food and stuff I have cut down to decaf when I need, maybe 1 real coffee a week, food consists of fruit veg wholemeal pastas, ryvita, cottage cheese eggs milk... This is inline with my weight watchers too though, at the moment no processed stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

So EPU is scheduled for Friday with transfer on Monday.

Looks like I have about 10 really good sized eggies (the rest are too small apparently)

However, because it wasn't my FS that did my scan she wants me to come back for another scan on Wednesday to check that they are ok, and EPU might be delayed until Monday..

Apparently my levels are good but she wants to check the eggs for herself..

I really don't want EPU on Monday because I need time at home to rest afterwards and because its a General I can't drive the day after either.. that makes life annoying..

So, I'm feeling a little sad and depressed that it might not happen on Friday but trying to be excited at the same time, even though I feel like I'm not working properly and that financially I'm worried.

Baby dust to all..

Jen xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    peejay27
    jessesgirl

Waiting For AF

Carrington
    Babywishes
    Disney
    emmylou81

Pill Popping

Leafy

Sniffing or Jabbing
    Jen
    Mummy To One
    Tigerqueen
    Cal1
    Tinkers
    Summershine
    Clementine

EPU
    Joozys (Jules) 25/01

ET or FET
    Tinkers-waiting on exact date!
    Akakura - 1st timer(~27/01)
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn
    Leafy (28/01)
    Moomechanic
    CJ81 (ET 23/01)
    BecT (ET 25/01)
    Amysan (ET 24/01)

TWW
    Snowbunnii81
    lilwish
    buttercrumpet (30/01)

Hugs Needed This Time
    Lillystar

Graduates
    babysteps wa

Jen, hope you get your EPU on Friday. 10 eggs is great! It’s so hard timing these things sometimes. I’ve taken some time off work, but now my cycle is going to be a few days later than I thought so my DP will be around for the EPU but maybe not for the transfer, because he will be off again by then most probably.

Just updating the roll call, i cannot believe we are starting! My nurse just texted me and said bloods are exactly right, so am starting tonight then ultrasound on Thursday.

I was wondering, why do some clinics do a GA and others just do a sedation? Genea doesn’t offer GA (not that i wanted one), they just heavily sedate you, but it seems to be different in all different clinics.
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 23-01-2012 at 15:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

I was on the December thread and thought I would move across to the Jan one, and more than likely the February one too!

Fingers crossed for all those in the TWW, and lots of to you all.

Goodluck for all those waiting transfers

This has to the be the year for us all!

AFM, still bit in limbo land after the cancellation early December, AF arrived in time to go camping and now waiting for it to arrive again, once here will start jabbing all over again with Gonal at a does of 450, which hopefully will stimulate enough to get to collection before i O. So I still classify this round as my first since we didnt make it past the injections last time, so still very much a newbie on this nerve wrecking, emotional roller coaster.

to everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    peejay27
    jessesgirl

Waiting For AF

Carrington
    Babywishes
    Disney
    emmylou81

Pill Popping

Leafy

Sniffing or Jabbing
    Jen
    Mummy To One
    Tigerqueen
    Cal1
    Tinkers
    Summershine
    Clementine

EPU
    Joozys (Jules) 25/01

ET or FET
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn
    Leafy (28/01)
    Moomechanic
    CJ81 (ET 23/01)
    BecT (ET 25/01)
    Amysan (ET 24/01)

TWW
    Snowbunnii81
    lilwish
    buttercrumpet (30/01)

Hugs Needed This Time
    Lillystar

Graduates
    babysteps wa

Jen, hope you get your EPU on Friday. 10 eggs is great! It’s so hard timing these things sometimes. I’ve taken some time off work, but now my cycle is going to be a few days later than I thought so my DP will be around for the EPU but maybe not for the transfer, because he will be off again by then most probably.

Just updating the roll call, i cannot believe we are starting! My nurse just texted me and said bloods are exactly right, so am starting tonight then ultrasound on Thursday.

I was wondering, why do some clinics do a GA and others just do a sedation? Genea doesn’t offer GA (not that i wanted one), they just heavily sedate you, but it seems to be different in all different clinics.
    Thanks!!

I will update on the roll call on Wednesday when I know what's happening and for me I hate this because I have this thing about having control - maybe why I won't let DH jab me, but by not having a definite date - even though the day surgey hospital has my admission forms it means I don't feel in control

Not sure about the GA.. But yeah, my FS (and the day surgery clinic) do GA.. Not looking forward to it.. I know its like going into a very very deep sleep but I hate the thought.. It scares me.. ah well..

I will hopefully be able to update on Wednesday with my date (praying for Friday because I really don't want to have to pay for more Luveris)

Jen

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babystepswa View Post
    Disney, I can't have artificial sweeteners either, as well as trying to limit caffeine and sugar to a lesser extent. Also I can't have juice, which is even more limiting!

I drink water, decaf coffee, herbal tea (hot or iced), milk (eg banana smoothie, hot chocolate) and sparkling mineral water flavoured with around 50ml of Well Naturally Antiox juice or a tiny amount of Bickfords Lemon Juice cordial.

I have around 2 cups of regular coffee a week, and if I need a sweet fix I have some lemonade rarely.
    Wow! I was suprised to see how much sugar was in juice aswell! There is less sugar in cordial, so that is what I am mainly drinking now. I find it hard to drink plain water unless I am REALLY thirsty. I also make myself an iced decaf coffee every few days, although I should start lessening that aswell.

I also ate the rest of the chocolate in the house yesterday so that there would be no more tempation for the rest of the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by moomechanic View Post
    Talking about food and stuff I have cut down to decaf when I need, maybe 1 real coffee a week, food consists of fruit veg wholemeal pastas, ryvita, cottage cheese eggs milk... This is inline with my weight watchers too though, at the moment no processed stuff
    I hope you get a date soon!

I actually have a feeling that I am going to lose weight doing IVF as I am a very slim girl as it is, yet I am drinking diet of everything as it has no sugar, and I'm also not eating most of the 'crap' I was before, but I'm not necessarily eating healthier either if that makes sense? Probably not!

Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Hi Ladies

So EPU is scheduled for Friday with transfer on Monday.

Looks like I have about 10 really good sized eggies (the rest are too small apparently)

However, because it wasn't my FS that did my scan she wants me to come back for another scan on Wednesday to check that they are ok, and EPU might be delayed until Monday..

Apparently my levels are good but she wants to check the eggs for herself..

I really don't want EPU on Monday because I need time at home to rest afterwards and because its a General I can't drive the day after either.. that makes life annoying..

So, I'm feeling a little sad and depressed that it might not happen on Friday but trying to be excited at the same time, even though I feel like I'm not working properly and that financially I'm worried.

Baby dust to all..

Jen xo
    I hope you have EPU on Friday! 10 also sounds like a good number, but I'm not sure what is considered good just yet

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post

YAY for starting! I start tomorrow and CAN-NOT-WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone else!

AFM - Not alot, except I pick up my drugs and stuff tomorrow YIPPIE!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    peejay27
    jessesgirl

Waiting For AF
    Carrington
    Babywishes
    Disney
    emmylou81

Pill Popping
    Leafy

Sniffing or Jabbing
    Jen
    Mummy To One
    Tigerqueen
    Cal1
    Tinkers
    Summershine
    Clementine

EPU
    Joozys (Jules) 25/01

ET or FET
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn
    Leafy (28/01)
    Moomechanic
    BecT (ET 25/01)
    Amysan (ET 24/01)

TWW
    Snowbunnii81
    lilwish
    buttercrumpet (30/01)
    CJ81 (7/2)

Hugs Needed This Time
    Lillystar

Graduates
    babysteps wa

Just updating as I am officially PUPO and in the 2ww again! Transfer went really well and now have 2 embryos on board!
    Last edited by CJ81; 23-01-2012 at 18:03.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting CJ81! Goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    peejay27
    jessesgirl

Waiting For AF
    Carrington
    Babywishes
    Disney
    emmylou81

Pill Popping

Leafy

Sniffing or Jabbing
    Jen
    Mummy To One
    Tigerqueen
    Cal1
    Tinkers
    Summershine
    Clementine

EPU
    Joozys (Jules) 25/01

ET or FET
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn
    Leafy (28/01)
    Moomechanic
    BecT (ET 25/01)
    Amysan (ET 24/01)

TWW

lilwish
    buttercrumpet (30/01)
    CJ81 (7/2)

Hugs Needed This Time
    Lillystar

Graduates
    babysteps wa

Snowbunnii81 (6wk scan 2/02)

Hi girls

Just updating as I have now officially graduated!

Had my 2nd beta today, which came in at just under 3000 (up from 390 on Thurs, 18th) which FS says is great (according to calculators, that's doubling every 40hrs) - still very early days though so I can't bring myself to get too exited about it just yet. I am booked for my first scan on Thurs, 2nd Feb to check for a sac & heart beat

Hope you're all doing well - will post personals separately, since this post will otherwise take up a whole page of thread!

xx