Well im in the car heading home until Tuesday. lab rang this morning and all 9 are still growing nicely. they are going to wait for day 5 to transfer. yay! So 24/1 for blast transfer in adelaide. at least its not until 1130 we can drive down in the morning rather than the night before. scuze my grammar trying to type on phone while DF drives lol. good luck evryone!!