+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup80 View Post
    Cj- 15 follies is awesome news! Sounds like you are on track for a great collection
    Thanks buttercup80, I am hoping to get a much better result from this cycle. At least some to freeze this time would be lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    peejay27
    jessesgirl

Waiting For AF
    Cal1
    Carrington
    Clementine

Akakura
    Babywishes
    Disney
    emmylou81

Pill Popping
    Leafy
    SummerShine
    Tinkers

Sniffing or Jabbing
    BecT
    CJ81
    Joozys
    Buttercrumpet
    Jen
    Mummy To One
    Tigerqueen

EPU
    Buttercrumpet (13/01)

FET
    Tinkers-waiting on exact date!
    Akakura - 1st timer FET
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn
    Leafy (28/01)
    Moomechanic

TWW

Snowbunnii81
    Lillystar (21/01)
    lilwish

Hugs Needed This Time

Graduates
    babysteps wa

Just a bit of an update. I'm sure that some of these are out of date. If anyone would like me to move them along somewhere just let me know. And congrats to babysteps!!!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leafy For This Useful Post:

babystepswa  (17-01-2012),lilwish  (17-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY!! BIG CONGRATS Babysteps!!! That is awesome news.

Seems like everyone is tracking along nicely too with their cycles. Thanks for updating roll call Leafy - there's lots of us!

Cal - hoping AF has shown up so you can start.

CJ - good luck for EPU on Friday -15 is fantastic!

Disney - you'll be fine. The day we found out we could start our cycle I suddenly felt I couldn't do it and was weepy most of the day - a combination of anxiety and full on fear I think. But as the other girls have said just take one day at a time - it will be all good.

Clementine - fingers crossed you can start everything on Friday

Jeb - Goodluck for wed - hope your LH levels are up.

April - the costs are so huge for everything. Hope chat goes well with DH.

Tiger - how are the jabs going?

Buttercup - good luck for scan & BT on Friday - hopefully they're all growing nicely!

Snowbunni, Lilwish & Lily - hope you're all surviving the waiting!

AFM - the clinic called yesterday to say our two embies were growing as they should so transfer should be on Wednesday. Don't have an exact time yet but guessing I will hear today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leafy, thanks for the update. I always have trouble keeping up with everyone

CG, isn't it crazy when we are separated from our partners - how could anything happened naturally really? We don't have much chance, do we.... I often say thank goodness for ivf... By the way, what's DF stand for? Sorry for my ignorance - normally see DP or DH but haven't seen DF B4. Good luck for Friday start hope all goes well

Babysteps, massive congrats ... our thread's first! leading us in hope

Buttercrumpet, GL for Wed ET

Disney, the first time is daunting for everyone. I did 5 x IUIs before I did an ivf so had the jabbing experience etc under control. But I was always in denial at first, thinking i won't really need it all cos they can't find anything wrong... hah - now after 2 mc and 10 cycles, I'm an old hand and nothing shocks me unfortunately. I do still remember that 1st time - I never thought I'd be able to inject myself but it's amazing how you get used to it as long as you keep remembering that it's helping you to have a baby
    Also, with regard to embies, we had it put into our wills as well that if one of us passes the other can still use the embie... apparently that's the only truly legal guarantee according to our solicitor. As for extras, I wish we could have left overs (don't get enough surviving) but in theory we said we'd donate good ones and give the no good ones to research. (I think research must have heaps of ours by now)

CJ, GL for EPU Friday with those 15 lil strong embies... you may even be surprised with one or two extras on the day - quite common

Snowbunni & Lilly, how are you coping?

Hi to everyone else - sorry I've missed some of you. I hope you're all tracking nicely.

AFM, light cramps on and off (not unusual for me cos of fibroids). Providing my egg fertilised, today should be blasty. Acup this arvo to support it (as if 5dt). Trying to keep a happy medium between acting pregnant (taking all precautions) and living normally... so started back at gym (after last ivf cycle suspension) but taking it easy; didn't get massage had planned for this week b4 surprise iui; didn't get pedicure cos need to use pure acetone to remove gellish nail polish and worried would be too harsh. oh I'm so over being careful "just in case I'm preg"... I know most women wouldn't know they were preg this early so wouldn't be careful but i just can't take any risks after all this effort. That's half the reason I'm ready to give up. Trying to stay +ve but not hanging my hopes on it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

A HUUUUGE congratulations to babystepswa!! That is the BEST news!! So excited for you hon! Everything crossed for you that this little one sticks!

Snowbunnii and Lilly - I hope you are all doing ok and not going to too crazy. you get your BFPs too, with babysteps leading the way!

April - I hope you're ok too, it must be frustrating to be in limbo till hubby gets back. Although it definitely makes sense to spend the extra on PGD if you know that you're going to get quality viable embryos from it, rather than having IVF using "dodgy" embryos as you said.

CJ - sounds like all is going well for you! that your follies keep growing well and when EPU goes ahead on Friday you'll get some good eggies! to you hon.

Tigerqueen - how are you going with the jabbing? A day 11 EPU does sound early from what my FS told me, but as women are all so different in the specifics of our cycles, it's so hard to say that what's right for one woman is right for all. If you are concerned that it seems really early, ask your FS to explain why she's doing it so soon? I asked my FS about the difference between 3 and 5 day transfer (he wants us to do day 3 transfer) and he explained that based on MY personal history and blood work, etc, etc, he thought this would be the best option for me. He went into a bit of detail as to why he recommended this for us and really put my mind at rest about it.

Disney - there is a forum page on here for couples looking for donors of eggs, sperm and/or embryos. DP and I have talked about what we would do with any frozen embies we have, in both the case that we have a family of our own and the unhappy chance that IVF may never work. I think that you can only make the decision when you are faced with it. If you've already finished making your family and you still have frosties left, then you'll probably feel a lot more definite about your decision, no matter what the outcome is. It's so hard to speculate before then. Are you allowed to change your decision now, even though you'e already filled out the forms?

Jen - that's bad news about your LH levels. I can't believe the Luveris is so expensive! How often do you have to take it - just once a day? your levels go up quickly to keep you on track!

Buttercup80 - sounds like you're doing well and your follies are growing happily too! Good luck for your scan on Friday, make sure you keep us updated!

Clementine - you sound like you're much better after your flu and hopefully your first cycle is not proving too stressful with your man still away! he's back at the right time for you too! I know what you mean about just wanting the first cycle to be under way, no matter the outcome. Hope everything's going the way it should for you.

Lilwish - hope you are ok. You sound a little down. I know you're not holding out a lot of hope but you give so much support to others on BH (yes, I'm a silent thread stalker) and I really hope that this cycle holds the elusive sticky one for you. that the unexpected perfectly growing follie had to have been a sign of something good for you

AFM, AF finally came in this morning so Synarel starting tonight and jabbing starting Saturday. I have an appt with FS on Friday morning, followed by a work conference and function Friday night so hopefully all goes the way it's supposed to.

Enjoy the rest of your week, ladies! to all!

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cal - We didn't fill that one out yet. The lady told us to take it home and have a good think/talk about it. I'm still not sure what we will choose...

lilwish - I have done a few injectable cycles before (although not as many needles as IVF lol), so the needles don't scare me that much (DH does them for me anyway), I'm just scared that we have basically reached our last resort and what if it doesn't work? I know that I shouldn't expect it to work the first time, but what if it doesn't work the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc times?

Buttercrumpet - I feel like crying about it now, and AF is still 2 days away! I'm sure it won't seem as bad once I get started, but the lead up to it is terrifying.

AFM - Suprise suprise, I don't think the Clomid worked for me. I am 13DPO and have a usual 15 day LP. Sometimes the AF feeling/cramps are strong and other times they are quite mild. The Clomid did make me feel a little different this cycle, but obviously not the kind of different that gives you a BFP.

I should have known...I never get a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal1 View Post
    Jen - that's bad news about your LH levels. I can't believe the Luveris is so expensive! How often do you have to take it - just once a day? your levels go up quickly to keep you on track!
    Hi Cal1

It is crazy the price of it

Once a day in the evening.. so I sniff my Synarel, then jab my Gonal-F and then do the Luveris..

Tomorrow they will do a blood test and scan, and hopefully my levels have gone up because I don't think my back pocket likes the cost of the Luveris..

Hoping that tomorrow they can tell me when EPU will be.. I just need that date so I feel like I'm in some sort of control..

Good luck with your Synarel and jabbing

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone I have been reading all your posts and it is nice to see we have our first graduate! Congrats baby steps all the best to everyone on this roller coaster! AFM AF arrived today and so I am heading for my FET in the next 12 days this will be my third so I am really nervous as it is my last egg! Hoping for third time lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babysteps - Brilliant news, very happy for you. And yay for another rainbow baby on the way.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM, scan tomorrow morning and hoping for a follicle festival going on in my ovaries !!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joozys For This Useful Post:

babystepswa  (17-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    babysteps- congrats hun for graduating! i'm waiting for the day to see 2 lines on my POA

clementine- i saw an earlier post that you are with Genea.. i am too! glad to know someone on d same clinic..

AFM- I am on my 2nd day progesterone tabs..so sometime next week AF will visit me

can I ask a question, how many embies did you write on ur forms? is 1 embryo the standard now or can they still put 2 in?