+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow thank you so much Tinkers, lillystar Cal, Bec, Disney Star, Joozys, Snowbunni, lilwish and anyone I've missed for all the well wishes! Was lovely to log on when I got back this morning and see all the messages

I was surprised how quick it all was and feeling pretty good apart from a bit of cramping and a little bit tired now. They retrieved 6 eggs but could only use 3 (2 weren't mature enough and one was degenerating) They have done the ICSI and will call again tomorrow to let us know if the fertilisation has been successful. So I'm crossing everything. If all goes well the transfer will be on Wednesday. I start crinone morning and night tomorrow and have heard that's an enjoyable experience- not!

Hope AF has not shown up for anyone in 2ww but is not far away for those wanting to start and good luck to those popping, sniffing, jabbing and transferring!!

BC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Buttercrumpet!! Hope they grow well over the next few days for your transfer.

Can i ask, were you awake or asleep? I haven't don't one yet, and i'm with Genea who apparently just sedate you (not GA).

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best Buttercrumpet!! I'm sure they will grow nice and strong for you , take care tonight and rest up. To everyone else I hope you are all ok wherever you are in your cycle.

lilwish, good luck in the TWW...I'm sure this will be it for you! It has to be, what an unexpected surprise to even have a 23mm perfect follie..I'm sure its a sign of good things to come

I'm sorry I haven't heard of that either snowbunnii...did you talk to your FS today?

Sorry I can't flick any further back but I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and to those in the TWW I hope there is NO sign of AF. To those waiting for AF I hope she shows up soon, and to all of those sniffing/jabbing etc ~ it will be all worth it when we get our BFP!!

Good night all

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (14-01-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodluck again buttercrumpet!

I have the appointment before treatment when they give you your meds etc (newbie here) tomorrow, and I am so excited! I have to go to stupid work in the morning first though, which I'm sure will DRAG because I want to be somewhere!
    I just hope my bloods come back saying I am immune to rubella!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Name Change!!

Hello Hello

Just letting you know I've changed my username from mummy to one to Buttercup80

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks lilwish & buttercup, I didn't think anyone would be able to shed any light on that one! It's just like me to experience something out of the norm. I feel like I'm always falling on the wrong side of the stats & being the difficult to treat patient My FS told me he's getting frustrated because he can't get me pregnant!

Thankfully I haven't had any more of the orange stuff today so I didn't bother asking the FS about it. I figure it's probably AF trying to force her way through the progesterone as I'm having the most painful lower back ache/stabbing pains, like AF is right at my doorstep. It's so bad it's making me feel sick. Trying to remain positive but it's not looking good.

Buttercrumpet, thanks for updating us, sounds like you've done well & deserve a good rest. Hopefully you have some great, strong embies growing

Good night all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone! Glad to see that things seem to be going well for most of us so far. Had my first scan today and I have between 12 - 14 follies growing. I had 22 last time so was a bit disappointed that the number us much lower for this cycle. My FS assured me that each cycle will give different results and that they don't care about quantity, just quality. My Gonal f dose has been increased from 200 to 225 and I have another scan on Monday afternoon.

Buttercrumpet - I hope you get good news from the scientists tomorrow regarding fertilisation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine - I didn't have a GA but had "heavy sedation" which apparently has less side effects and quicker recovery than a GA. Certainly worked for me in terms of knocking me out - don't remember a thing of the actual procedure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CJ - 12-15 is a much better number than 22. Over 20 and you run the risk of OHSS, and egg quality decreases (according to both of my FS from different clinics). 10-15 is said to be the ideal number to retrieve.

Buttercrumpet - well done with your egg collection. Mine have always been under GA, I didn't know there was another way at other clinics. That's quite interesting, sounds like it's much easier to recover from.

Lilwish - welcome to the TWW, it's the home stretch now!

Forgive me for not doing many personals or if I've got names wrong, it's hard remembering it all on my iPhone. I'm lying in bed with my morning pessary, after having caved and done a HPT this morning. Results are typically inconclusive. There is a very faint second line, but it's so faint I feel like I've convinced myself it's there, rather than seeing it for real, if that makes sense. I only have to wait until Monday for my blood test now, and I have a busy weekend to keep me occupied until then. Fortunately the spotting I had on Weds night was just a one-off (so far), there's been no other sign of AF do fingers crossed it was nothing serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babystepswa For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (14-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm lying in bed with my morning pessary, after having caved and done a HPT this morning. Results are typically inconclusive. There is a very faint second line, but it's so faint I feel like I've convinced myself it's there, rather than seeing it for real, if that makes sense. I only have to wait until Monday for my blood test now, and I have a busy weekend to keep me occupied until then. Fortunately the spotting I had on Weds night was just a one-off (so far), there's been no other sign of AF do fingers crossed it was nothing serious.

Babystepswa - for you that this is your month! Will be thinking of you on Monday. Keeping busy this weekend is probably for the best too, otherwise you're just going to drive yourself crazy!

Lilwish - Good luck with the TWW! Hoping for the elusive BFP for you too!

CJ - that's actually great news about your follies! Remember that it doesn't take 20 follies to make a baby, it takes one good quality egg. Glad to hear you're doing well.

Buttercrumpet - how are you feeling today? How are your embies coming along? What's it like coming out of the heavy sedation instead of GA? I've had GA before and really hate how it knocks you around so much for days afterwards. My FS uses GA but I wonder if I can ask him to use the sedation instead if that's better? Will be keeping my for your transfer next week too!

Snowbunnii - I hope your cramps have settled down. I can imagine this whole thing is so frustrating for you month after month. Sending you

Clementine - hope your flu is getting better you poor thing! This is the worst time of year to get the flu! I hope you're feeling better for starting injections next week.

To everyone else, and I hope you're all coping ok with the waiting, sniffing, jabbing etc!

AFM, still just waiting for AF. Hopefully, Monday or Tuesday and we can get this show on the road!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cal1 For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (14-01-2012)