Bonbonn
    Leafy (28/01)

TWW

babystepswa
    Snowbunnii81
    Lillystar (21/01)

Hugs Needed This Time

Graduates

Hi Girls! How are we all? Just updating myself on the roll.......Im popping primolut to bring on a period. I should be starting injections in just under 2 weeks....YAY!!

I will have to read back a few pages to catch up on the latest happenings with you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Buttercrumpet...wishing you all the very best with epu tomorrow. Hoping you get some great quality eggies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for EPU tomorrow buttercrumpet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buttercrumpet, best of luck or tomorrow! Hope everything goes well and you some good quality eggs! Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all My laptop had a little tanty so ipad it is which makes it really hard to do personals as I cant remember what Im saying lol. To those who are jabbing, I hope it is all going well! Gotta love being a human pin cushion hey but here is to hoping it is all worthwhile! Fingers crossed for the two week waiters and i hope the time is passing quickly enough for you. i hope AF makes an appearance real soon for everyone waiting. That is the worst I reckon (PCOS makes things a bit unpredictable!). Buttercrumpet, i hope EPU tomorrow goes smoothly and gives you some good quality eggs! Fingers crossed!

Afm, feeling human again after changing back to orgalutran but those darn follies arent cooperating. There are so many of them but only one thats getting big. Scan tomorrow will give a better picture hopefully and show if they are growing at all and if so, we will let the big one go and let the others catch up. Fs is happy to let me keep stimming for as long at it takes as he wants to go slow seeing as i hyperstimulated last time. I dont wanna go for EPU on monday for 1 egg. In a much better frame of mind now that i dont feel so sick which makes it a bit easier to cope!

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck buttercrumpet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you all good vibes for tomorrow Buttercrumpet! May it be over in no time and the rewards bountiful!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also meant to add I'm thinking of the ladies over in the west, Babystepswa - you doing ok over there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope you're all going well with the pill-popping, sniffing, jabbing, waiting, etc...

Buttercrumpet - wishing you all the best for your EPU today. I hope it all goes smoothly and looking forward to hearing about all the great eggs you get!

Babysteps - thinking of you. Hope you're doing ok and that the evil witch AF hasn't arrived

Lilwish - wow, that's amazing - talk about cloud with a silver lining! How is that even possible?! Like you say, if only they were all that easy... Good luck with the 2WW, I will be for you

BecT - glad to hear you're feeling better with the change in meds but sorry to hear your follies aren't playing nice. I hope they pick up soon and take off into nice, big quality follies

AFM, I'm kind of freaking out a little bit. Have been having the same really bad cramps and intense lower back pain I've had with the last 3 failed transfers, which I normally get before AF visits, and noticed something different last night that I've never experienced before (sorry in advance for TMI) ...I had orange (yep, orange) discharge...

Does anyone know what that means?

I thought maybe it's AF starting but that mixed with the prog pessary it has changed the colour? It was liquid and bright, 'carrot' orange and was on my underwear and when I wiped (sorry, TMI again). I'm holding out to see if it turns into AF - so far, I haven't noticed too much more this morning.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbunnii81 For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    snowbunnii, that's an odd one.. never heard of that! I know it's normal for a sort of pale apricot colour if yr using crinone I think it is, but haven't heard of the bright orange. Maybe call yr FN to check. Hopefully all is ok. The cramps could be implantation. It would be a bit early for AF wouldn't it? I estimate you're 5dp5dt, so that's only 10 days past ovul - normally 2 wks.

Bec, frustrating yr follies are playing up, but good that FS is willing to take it slow and make it happen in time. hopefully you can get more soon. I wouldn't be keen for EPU for only 1 egg either.

Buttercrumpet, how did EPU go?

Clementine, if you don't start jabbing til next week, hopefully the worst of yr flu will be over by then so shouldn't be a prob at all.

AFM, had insem yest, acup last nt, will do acup again on Tues (would be blasty stage by then hopefully). Now in 2ww I guess - if no AF by 2wks tmw, will do HPT.