+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have to run off and get a blood test shortly so will do personals tonight. Just wanted to say thank you so much for all your kind words of encouragementnand support, it means the world to me. The fat lady hasnt sung yet i guess! The medication change worked wonders also as I feel much better and actually managed to work my whole shift yesterday! Take care all xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land

peejay27
    jessesgirl
    Tinkers

Waiting For AF

Leafy
    Cal1
    Carrington
    moomechanic
    Tigerqueen
    Akakura
    Babywishes
    Mummy To One
    Disney

Pill Popping

SummerShine

Sniffing or Jabbing

BecT
    CJ81
    Joozys
    Buttercrumpet
    Jen

EPU

FET
    Tinkers-waiting on exact date!
    Lillystar - (12/01)
    Akakura - 1st timer FET
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn

TWW

babystepswa
    Snowbunnii81

Hugs Needed This Time

Graduates

Hello all,

Just a quick roll call update to add the newest members!

Welcome to Disney, babywishes, Mummy to One and anyone else that's new that I've missed! Here's hoping this year is our year!

Lilystar - good luck for FET tomorrow!!! So excited for you! Will be thinking of you and wishing you heaps of

Joozys - congrats on starting injections! It must feel like you've actually finally I can't even tell you how sick I am of just waiting to start! I think having acupuncture has really helped me stay focussed because I've still felt like I'm doing something! After looking forward to AF (??!!), now looking forward to injections! Hope you get some really good quality follies

Disney - I know what you mean about all the IVF abbreviations! I have struggled sometimes to figure some of them out I just want to say that while IVF is a last resort for many, there is a way to look at it positively. The normal chances of falling pregnant from DTDing naturally is about 20% each month for a naturally fertile couple. The chances of falling pregnant after having 2 embryos transferred for a couple under 35 with IVF are between 35-45%. I fell pregnant to my ex husband at 20 and again at 21 and lost both tubes to ectopic pregnancies. We also miscarried before then. I have known since I was 21 that IVF would be my only option to have my own children. I also get really angry sometimes when I think about the unfairness of it, but infertility is totally arbitrary and can affect anyone at any time. I'm very lucky with my DP as he has been totally accepting of the fact that this is our only option to have children of our own and is incredibly supportive of what we'll have to go through to get there! I guess if it works, it'll all be worth it Best of luck with your first time!

Mummy to One - welcome! You are totally blessed to already have a little one, and I'm sorry to hear about your struggles to have another. Like I said to Disney above, infertility doesn't discriminate as to who it will affect and when. IVF was originally pioneered to help women with tubal issues be able to have children and was only offered to married couples. Now, unmarried couples, singles, married couples, people who already have children and same sex couples of either sex can have access to IVF for a variety of intertility issues, which is fantastic! These forums are supposed to be a place of support and you're totally welcome here.

BecT- I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better lovely, I hope that your follies are starting to get nice and big for you. It's so discouraging when you're trying to do all the right things, take the drugs we're prescribed, keep it together at work and at home, and all the time feeling like our body is betraying us by not doing what it's supposed to! I really, really hope this is the cycle that get's you there - you're the same age as me and I need to see some success stories to keep my own hopes up! Hope your blood test was all good this morning too

Hope every body else is having a great week, and to the rest of the ladies waiting for AF or in limbo land, here's hoping our turns come quickly too

to all!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cal1 For This Useful Post:

Buttercup80  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Roll Call

Limbo Land

peejay27
    jessesgirl
    Tinkers

Waiting For AF

Leafy
    Cal1
    Carrington
    moomechanic
    Tigerqueen
    Clementine

Akakura
    Babywishes
    Mummy To One
    Disney

Pill Popping

SummerShine

Sniffing or Jabbing

BecT
    CJ81
    Joozys
    Buttercrumpet
    Jen

EPU

FET
    Lillystar - (12/01)
    Akakura - 1st timer FET
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn

TWW

babystepswa
    Snowbunnii81

Hugs Needed This Time

Graduates

Just updating roll call

Mummy to one, it makes no difference if you already have a child, you’re still going through the whole IVF process like the rest of us And I don’t know about everyone else (because a lot of us are still working on the first child) but if we are lucky enough to have a child via IVF, we will be keen to get right back on and go for number 2 because ultimately we’d love to have 2 or 3 kids. In my case, my partner is almost infertile, so IVF will be the only way of having a baby. I imagine it must be even harder to do IVF when you already have a little one to look after.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Buttercup80  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, my TWW may be over a little earlier than anticipated. I just found some spotting when I went to the bathroom, not sure yet whether its going to turn into full AF. It's a bit strange because I'm on progesterone pessaries and HRT and have never had AF while on the pessaries before. Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well!

Was going to update the roll all with my EPU date but can't seem to copy & paste on my iPad *sigh* Anyhoo.... It's all happening this Friday morning and I'm a little anxious as this is my first ever EPU. Any tips or advice on what to expect?

BC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babystepswa - it may not be AF as you know they always say there can be some bleeding/spotting with pregnancy too. Fingers crossed for you that it's not AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babystepswa View Post
    Well, my TWW may be over a little earlier than anticipated. I just found some spotting when I went to the bathroom, not sure yet whether its going to turn into full AF. It's a bit strange because I'm on progesterone pessaries and HRT and have never had AF while on the pessaries before. Time will tell.

Hi babysteps, don't give up hope just yet - that spotting could very well be implantation bleeding which can occur about this time in your TWW. A positive way of looking at it is that it is something different from before, so that might be a good thing! Thinking of you & that this is the one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land

peejay27
    jessesgirl
    Tinkers

Waiting For AF

Leafy
    Cal1
    Carrington
    moomechanic
    Tigerqueen
    Clementine

Akakura
    Babywishes
    Disney

Pill Popping

SummerShine

Sniffing or Jabbing

BecT
    CJ81
    Joozys
    Buttercrumpet
    Jen
    Mummy To One

EPU

FET
    Lillystar - (12/01)
    Akakura - 1st timer FET
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn

TWW

babystepswa
    Snowbunnii81

Hugs Needed This Time

Graduates

Just updating the roll call

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I love the BH threads. They are so wonderful and supportive!

Babystepswa, I have heard that could be implantation bleeding so I hope this is the case for you

Good luck with the EPU Buttercrumpet , I was super nervous for my first as well, I think I chatted everyone's ears off (I talk when I'm nervous) but I assume they are all used to it and everyone was so very nice and excited for you, I'm sure you'll be fine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support, I'm hoping it's implantation bleeding, but I'm not being overly optimistic for this cycle anymore. I think while everything was progressing like last time I was happy because I had a bfp in my last cycle, so this scared me a little as it's new.

I think if there's more blood tomorrow I will call the clinic and try to get a blood test on Friday instead of waiting for Monday. Sorry for TMI

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land

peejay27
    jessesgirl
    Tinkers

Waiting For AF
    Cal1
    Carrington
    moomechanic
    Tigerqueen
    Clementine

Akakura
    Babywishes
    Disney

Pill Popping
    Leafy
    SummerShine

Sniffing or Jabbing

BecT
    CJ81
    Joozys
    Buttercrumpet
    Jen
    Mummy To One

EPU
    Buttercrumpet (13/01)

FET
    Lillystar - (12/01)
    Akakura - 1st timer FET
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn
    Leafy (28/01)

TWW

babystepswa
    Snowbunnii81

Hugs Needed This Time

Graduates

Just updating for myself and Buttercrumpet (hope I got that right for you). AF showed for me on Monday - right on time. I'm now popping progynova in preparation for a FET hopefully on the 28th if my lining does what it is supposed to.