+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    BecT - getting more used to the double jabs and babystepswa's advice of numbing with ice beforehand has really helped with the stingy one. I have also have a scan & BT tomorrow so here's hoping the follicles are doing as they should.

Jen - welcome it is also my first cycle of IVF

Hope everyone else is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

Looks like I'll be out for January if I don't get some permanent work before the end of the month...

Just can't do it financially as it will leave our savings at the very low side, and it's really getting to me as I've been on a health kick as well as dhea for what will be 3 months this month.. Seems like all our prep is a waste now... I really hate my ex boss for what he's done! Left us in the lurch majorly!

So girls put it out to the universe that I get some work ASAP!

Good luck to all of you lovely ladies! I have a feeling January will be a big one!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum (first time I have ever joined a forum - still trying to work it all out!) but certainly not new to IVF!

My husband and I have been TTC since we got married 2 years ago (in Feb) and this whole IVF experience has been very emotionally, physically and financially exhausting for both of us. I've tried talking to close friends and family about it but they just don't understand and often say things that seem quite insensitive (although I know they are trying to help) ... so, I thought I'd try to meet some people that are going through the same thing and perhaps make some new friends in the process

As far as my AC journey goes, it took almost a year of failed cycles before I got to my first egg collection but now I feel like we're starting to make a little more progress with my first transfer late in 2011 - I have had two since then (all BFN). Yesterday, I had my 4th transfer - FS allowed me to transfer 2 "perfect" blasts so now I'm just waiting and hoping....

Hoping to get to know and support you all during this difficult time

Good luck and to everyone!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land

peejay27
    jessesgirl
    Tinkers

Waiting For AF

Leafy
    Cal1
    Carrington
    moomechanic
    Joozys
    Tigerqueen

Akakura

Pill Popping

SummerShine

Sniffing or Jabbing

BecT
    CJ81
    Buttercrumpet

EPU

FET
    Tinkers-waiting on exact date!
    Lillystar - (12/01)
    Akakura - 1st timer FET
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn

TWW

babystepswa
    Snowbunnii81

Hugs Needed This Time

Graduates

Hello ladies!

Just updating the Roll Call for the newbies on the thread Sorry if I missed anyone, was trying to read through the last few pages to get on top of it!!

Great work on doing that up for us all, Leafy!

Hope everyone had a brilliant Christmas and New Years! I've been AWOL for a week camping near 1770 and it seems like so much has happened on here!

Jessie - so sorry to hear about your job honey, I know how stressful money problems can be! Sending you and hoping you find something permanent really soon!

BecT and CJ - how's the jabbing going? Hope you're both growing some nice follies! for both of you!

Jen - welcome! Did you speak to the nurses today? Have you started injections yet? It's my first time too and I'm hoping AF will start in a week so we can get started!

Babysteps and Snowbunnii - congratulations on both being in the 2WW!! Hopefully you 2 will be our first BFPs!! to you both!

To everyone else , and I hope you're all doing well

AFM, still just waiting for AF.I don't think I've ever looked forward to getting a period

Have a great week, everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal1 View Post
    BecT and CJ - how's the jabbing going? Hope you're both growing some nice follies! for both of you!

AFM, still just waiting for AF.I don't think I've ever looked forward to getting a period
    Jabbing is going well! Have my first scan on Friday to see how I am responding. Hopefully I will respond as well as in my last cycle but actually get some to freeze this time. Come on antagonist cycle

I know what you mean about looking forward to your period. When mine started last week I was sooo happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jabbing is not going so great the cetrotide has been making me feel really sick so im swapping back to orgalutran tomorrow. Second scan today showed at least 40 follicles but only one or two are getting bigger and the others arent responding very well so another gonal f increase to 125 now. Feeling pretty discouraged right about now

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Cal1;6300754]
    Roll Call

Limbo Land

peejay27
    jessesgirl
    Tinkers

Waiting For AF

Leafy
    Cal1
    Carrington
    moomechanic
    Tigerqueen

Akakura

Pill Popping

SummerShine

Sniffing or Jabbing

BecT
    CJ81

Joozys
    Buttercrumpet

EPU

FET
    Tinkers-waiting on exact date!
    Lillystar - (12/01)
    Akakura - 1st timer FET
    Emmylou
    Bonbonn

TWW

babystepswa
    Snowbunnii81

Hugs Needed This Time

Graduates

Just updating as AF turned up a coupla days early....let the the jabbing begin!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Snowbunnii- congrats on the tww! Fingers crossed, sending you loads of baby dust

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal1 View Post

Jen - welcome! Did you speak to the nurses today? Have you started injections yet? It's my first time too and I'm hoping AF will start in a week so we can get started!

Hi Cal

I start my Gonal-F (112.5) tonight and my Synarel drops to one puff at night and one puff in morning

I'm very excited... Especially because the Synarel must be doing its job because they didn't say it hadn't.. Yay..

I'm trying to be realistic that it probably won't happen first round, and, if it doesn't then I'm not sure what we are going to do... the cost is a killer.. our credit cards have taken a hit, which most will be paid when we get the $5k rebate from Medicare but its hard to think it won't work

Life is so unpredictable... I get angry (and I don't know why) every time someone else announces they're pregnant.. it breaks my heart every time... ah well... we're on the right track and hoping against all hope that my blood test next Monday and then the scan & blood test on Wednesday 18th will all come back ok for EPU...

The thing that I'm worried about is DH's boys, even after they have been given the introduction to the eggs, that they still won't do what they are meant too..

DH wants to be two embies in (if we have 2) but I'm concerned about putting 2 in.. By all accounts I'm pretty fertile so the chances of twins could be high...

Please put me on the roll call for injections

Hugs and baby dust to you all

Jen xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Jeb0303 - I know it's really hard but try not to worry too much about it all. Just try to remain as relaxed as you can and your body will do the rest. I was worried my first cycle too as I didn't think my body was doing anything, I had no twinges, no reaction to the meds, no ovary pain etc but when I went in for my scan and egg collection everything was perfect. Don't give up hope for it working first go either. It didn't happen for me but it does happen for a lot of lucky ladies so you never know. That could be you too!! I totally understand what you mean about getting upset when everyone else is pregnant - I am the same. I swear every person I know seems to be pregnant right now. Which I should be excited about but really I am just jealous as hell. Anyway lovely I have everything crossed that this cycle works for you.

Snowbunii - welcome and lots and lots of luck for your TWW

Cal - thanks heaps for updating the rollcall for everyone. Hopefully your AF turns up really soon so you can get everything moving along. The waiting part sucks the most I think.

Jessesgirl - ahhhh that sucks about no work. I have everything crossed that the perfect job will come along for you. It sucks that it costs so much for us all to try and make our little bubbas. Certainly puts extra pressure on the whole process doesn't it.

CJ - glad your jabbing is going well. Fingers crossed you get lots of lovely embies and some to feeze this time around. Hopefully this round will be your BFP though and you won't need the frosties

Bec - you poor thing Hopefully the change in meds starts making you feel better and your body respond better. Try not to give up hope.

Joozys - wooooo for jabbing

Hope everyone else is travelling along ok.

AFM - FET on Thursday, excited and a little nervous. Hope this is the one

xx
    Last edited by Lillystar; 10-01-2012 at 08:27.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

Snowbunnii81  (10-01-2012)